Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja (5576 Views)

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU / El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Broveens42:

See what you woke up this morning to vomit. Na only for nairaland una get power.

If you are called to court now to be cross examined; as to how ugm belongs to ipob, you will start stammering

And so you dey for dream dey type dis nonsense too abi�
Na nairaland una own ipob start na nairaland e finish,sabi an human being like you them dey kill dey arrest�
Mnk openly threatned to attack check points.
He came out to appraise the ugm when dey released hardened and condemned criminals into the society.
He created a militant sect and armed them illegally.
He openly cheered and called the killers angels.
The list of him instigating violence is endless.

I wish him a fair trial, but that his occutic ipob should be crushed to the ground � trouble and more problems is all the have to offer to a land that has always been admired as the most peaceful region.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by louqas: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2021
esnbrutality:

He came back on his own volition...take that to the bank ...and he was never a coward.

In handcuffs and chains?
So why have you people been cursing Kenya and Uhuru?
Why have you asked ibos to boycott kenyan goods if as you say HE CAME BACK ON HIS OWN VOLITION
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

And who is saying Esn is Ugm?.
Esn belongs to ipob.
Ugm belongs to ipob.
Unless you want to agree that ipob and dss are working hand in hand against Igboland �.
ESN belongs to ipob
UGM belongs to Unknown group unless you can prove they belong to ipob or DSS
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Na nairaland una own ipob start na nairaland e finish,sabi an human being like you them dey kill dey arrest�
He came out to appraise the ugm when dey released hardened and condemned criminals into the society.

I wish him a fair trial, but that his occutic ipob should be crushed to the ground � trouble and more problems is all the have to offer to a land that has always been admired as the most peaceful region.

Nnamdi KANU has openly made cheering comments about Boko Haram does that mean Boko Haram belongs to ipob and ipob is responsible for the killings in the North?

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Let me educate you a little.
1.It's not by shouting.
2.You need compelling evidence to substantiate your claim in a court
3. You cannot prove that the acronym #ugm means unknown gun men in any court.
4. Your confusion stems from the fact you feel he said attack check points. But those that listen know it isn't true . Check point is different from illegal check points. Remember your various police commissioners have always maintained in their press conference that they have banned illegal police check points;
So in the eye of the law, it is criminal to mount illegal check points.
By implication; attack criminals
5. I still maintain if you are called to make your submissions in court today, you may stammer. But we thank God for nairaland where we are free to vibrate

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU has openly made cheering comments about Boko Haram does that mean Boko Haram belongs to ipob and ipob is responsible for the killings in the North?

Na our bad education system cause am
People need to travel and get educated

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Broveens42:

Let me educate you a little.
1.It's not by shouting.
2.You need compelling evidence to substantiate your claim in a court
3. You cannot prove that the acronym #ugm means unknown gun men in any court.
4. Your confusion stems from the fact you feel he said attack check points. But those that listen know it isn't true . Check point is different from illegal check points. Remember your various police commissioners have always maintained in their press conference that they have banned illegal police check points;
So in the eye of the law, it is criminal to mount illegal check points.
By implication; attack criminals
5. I still maintain if you are called to make your submissions in court today, you may stammer. But we thank God for nairaland where we are free to vibrate

And how do you explain the creation of a militant sect, right after the threat to attack check points ??.
How do you explain the 2000 heads will fall for the death of his militant leader?
How do you address his open threat to a sitting Gov??
I am not outrightly nailing him as guilty,no one can.I wish him a fair trial �,if I tell you openly that I will kill you, if you eventually died expectially an unnaturally death, I have through my words made my self a lead suspect.
Let's all watch how things unfold.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

Oga he created a militant sect right after threatning to attack check points �.
Well I wish him a fair trial,I could even care less about him,if they can have him sign before the world that he will be freed but that his occutic group whose only agenda brings trouble into Igboland, that will do for me�.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by esnbrutality: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Had what??...Ask yourself why your so called ...PMB ...cant just take a Trip to London...

He has Nnamdi Kanu abi??...Is London now a NO GO AREA??

carry your myopic reasoning on your forehead...and smash it on the floor...useless terrorist. angry

Gireiboy:

cheesy grin grin whatever that helps you sleep at night, i believe this is your coping mechanism to protect you from loosing your mind. I get it! you never for once thought PMB had it in him.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Gireiboy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
Had what??...Ask yourself why your so called ...PMB ...cant just take a Trip to London...

He has Nnamdi Kanu abi??...Is London now a NO GO AREA??

carry your myopic reasoning on your forehead...and smash it on the floor...useless terrorist. angry
Chai!!! for your mind now, the British are going to detain a sitting "Nigeria President" woo! not some small island country! because of NMK, sense is truly a luxury when it comes to IPIGS cheesy
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga he created a militant sect right after threatning to attack check points �.
Well I wish him a fair trial,I could even care less about him,if they can have him sign before the world that he will be freed but that his occutic group whose only agenda brings trouble into Igboland, that will do for me�.

He never created a militant sect to attack check points, he created a security network to protect our fathers mothers sisters, who were been raped, killed and kidnapped on their Farmlands on daily basis by killer herdsmen carrying AK47 it was the Nigerian Army/police that went into the bush to hunt them
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Elmaaq: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

And the same dss ugm were appraised by mnk,called angels by his occult ipob.
We all saw how ipob members here would threaten and curse anyone who celebrates whenever this same dss killers are arrested or killed.
Una and confusion be like�

I understand to an extent how mnk thinks if you do something that he supports he appluads you
I believe strongly that unknown gun men carried out a false flag operation in the east to justify the python dance 2 or whatever it's called
IPOB are unarmed and Esn only operate in the bush
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

And how do you explain the creation of a militant sect, right after the threat to attack check points ??.
How do you explain the 2000 heads will fall for the death of his militant leader?
How do you address his open threat to a sitting Gov??
I am not outrightly nailing him as guilty,no one can.I wish him a fair trial �,if I tell you openly that I will kill you, if you eventually died expectially an unnaturally death, I have through my words made my self a lead suspect.
Let's all watch how things unfold.

Enyia pay attention. Law is different from emotions.

"2000 heads will fall"
2000 heads of what?.
What the law recognizes is;
"kill 2000 people or cut off the head of 2000 people"

The only supposed threat I have heard him say is about wike and in quote: "what I'll do to wike eeh , any ear that hears it... What I will do to wike"

In your mind, the above is a threat, But you need to prove what he will do to wike; it could be the ekweremadu style or the pouring of 'pure water' or ice cream
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Broveens42:

Enyia pay attention. Law is different from emotions.

"2000 heads will fall"
2000 heads of what?.
What the law recognizes is;
"kill 2000 people or cut off the head of 2000 people"

The only supposed threat I have heard him say is about wike and in quote: "what I'll do to wike eeh , any ear that hears it... What I will do to wike"

In your mind, the above is a threat, But you need to prove what he will do to wike; it could be the ekweremadu style or the pouring of 'pure water' or ice cream

Ok and the illegally armed militant sect?�

Well let's just sit back and watch how this unfolds.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

He never created a militant sect to attack check points, he created a security network to protect our fathers mothers sisters, who were been raped, killed and kidnapped on their Farmlands on daily basis by killer herdsmen carrying AK47 it was the Nigerian Army/police that went into the bush to hunt them

Truly said but remember his group still has a proscription case at hand picking up arms for whatever reason will obviously be tagged by any and every govt in this World as Militancy or terrorism ��.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ok and the illegally armed militant sect?�

Lol. You don't give up do you?
I'm quite impressed you are open to learning. That shows you will go far in life.

1.There is no known law criminalizing self defense which I understand is the core duty ESN.

2. ESN from what I understand, was not just a creation for politics, witch-hunting and all that, but born out of necessity(this is a useful ingredient in any international legal proceeding)

3. Justice adewale Thompson in 1969 delivered a judgement banning open grazing in ogun State. So if the rule of law can't be adhered to from that judgement, then it isn't within your rights to call something set up to protect lives (or grazing related inconveniences) illegal

Why am I even explaining this things sef. As if Nija dey obey law grin
My brother make I sleep
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Broveens42:

Lol. You don't give up do you?
I'm quite impressed you are open to learning. That shows you will go far in life.

1.There is no known law criminalizing self defense which I understand is the core duty ESN.

2. ESN from what I understand, was not just a creation for politics, witch-hunting and all that, but born out of necessity(this is a useful ingredient in any international legal proceeding)

3. Justice adewale Thompson in 1969 delivered a judgement banning open grazing in ogun State. So if the rule of law can't be adhered to from that judgement, then it isn't within your rights to call something set up to protect lives (or grazing related inconveniences) illegal

Why am I even explaining this things sef. As if Nija dey obey law grin
My brother make I sleep

Bro there is no legalty in the operation of the Esn bearing arms makes them militants.
Anyone can create a security outfit get them licensed for operation,we have streams of private security outfits.
The Bakassi was created by the Aba market heads ,but they were adopted by the SE leaders, giving them the legalty to operate.
The Town heads can create a security vigilante outfit for their town,towns in Igboland have streams of vigilante groups.
Ipob has been proscribed bearing arms would be tagged militancy or terrorism by any and every govt in the World.
Igboland has leaders elected to champion the affairs of the Land,the leaders stamped their disapproval of the militant esn on the land,but mnk who always wants to tell the World that he is the generalissimo and abacha of Igboland went through with his group to bring in a militant group into the land, knowing fully well that it will obviously draw constant confrontations with the fg,thereby putting the innocent ones in danger.

There is no back up law for the Esn,ipob is not a govt they have zero right to sit in their meeting and create anything with the intention of imposing it on Igboland.
Who and who was represented in the creation of the Esn?
I am from IMO State,who represented IMO State in the creation of IMO State?
Unless you want to say Igboland is under the govt of Ipob that they would create a militia and tag it as a regional security outfit.

State 3 reasons why any govt in this World wouldn't fight against the Esn, being a creation of a proscribed group group.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Truly said but remember his group still has a proscription case at hand picking up arms for whatever reason will obviously be tagged by any and every govt in this World as Militancy or terrorism ��.
The proscription of the group only stands in Nigeria
Acquiring arms for self defense is never a crime in international laws , it is legal in many many countries, nnamdi KANU even though tagged a terrorist in Nigeria walked freely in most of these countries UK, USA, Israel, Germany, Japan, Switzerland etc
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Bro there is no legalty in the operation of the Esn bearing arms makes them militants.
Anyone can create a security outfit get them licensed for operation,we have streams of private security outfits.
The Bakassi was created by the Aba market heads ,but they were adopted by the SE leaders, giving them the legalty to operate.
The Town heads can create a security vigilante outfit for their town,towns in Igboland have streams of vigilante groups.
Ipob has been proscribed bearing arms would be tagged militancy or terrorism by any and every govt in the World.
Igboland has leaders elected to champion the affairs of the Land,the leaders stamped their disapproval of the militant esn on the land,but mnk who always wants to tell the World that he is the generalissimo and abacha of Igboland went through with his group to bring in a militant group into the land, knowing fully well that it will obviously draw constant confrontations with the fg,thereby putting the innocent ones in danger.

There is no back up law for the Esn,ipob is not a govt they have zero right to sit in their meeting and create anything with the intention of imposing it on Igboland.
Who and who was represented in the creation of the Esn?
I am from IMO State,who represented IMO State in the creation of IMO State?
Unless you want to say Igboland is under the govt of Ipob that they would create a militia and tag it as a regional security outfit.

State 3 reasons why any govt in this World wouldn't fight against the Esn, being a creation of a proscribed group group.

I gave you legal facts and you gave me political facts. It's well brother grin

Justice adewale Thompson in 1969 delivered a judgement banning open grazing in ogun State. So if the rule of law can't be adhered to from that judgement, then it isn't within your rights to call something set up to protect lives (or grazing related inconveniences) illegal
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

The proscription of the group only stands in Nigeria
Acquiring arms for self defense is never a crime in international laws , it is legal in many many countries, nnamdi KANU even though tagged a terrorist in Nigeria walked freely in most of these countries UK, USA, Israel, Germany, Japan, Switzerland etc

It's a crime when you are a secessionist movement.
Take Catalonia for instance they didn't pick up arms but we all know how their matter with Spain is playing out.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Take Catalonia for instance they didn't pick up arms but we all know how their matter with Spain is playing out.

My brother. Wetin you drink? grin
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Broveens42:

I gave you legal facts and you gave me political facts. It's well brother grin

Justice adewale Thompson in 1969 delivered a judgement banning open grazing in ogun State. So if the rule of law can't be adhered to from that judgement, then it isn't within your rights to call something set up to protect lives (or grazing related inconveniences) illegal

Ok let's cross our fingers and watch how it plays out.
I hope the SE leaders will lend their voice to ensure he get a fair hearing,but ofcus the idi amin/abacha wannabe don use mouth curse and threatning all of them, instead of being persuasive and try to buy them over�
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

And it is a crime to shoot at unarmed protersters secessionist or not, we know how ipob started and we know what led to picking of arms it can be presented in court
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

And it is a crime to shoot at unarmed protersters secessionist or not, we know how ipob started and we know what led to picking of arms it can be presented in court

Okay let them prepare their case well, it's better he was caught and brought back to clear himself instead of all this senseless killings and violence.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Broveens42:

My brother. Wetin you drink? grin

Coconut smoothie,how you take know say I drink something �.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Okay let them prepare their case well, it's better he was caught and brought back to clear himself instead of all this senseless killings and violence.

As easy as it looks for Nigerian government winning this case, it will be difficult when nnamdi KANUs lawyers turn tables against Nigerian government, Nigerian government doesn't have any solid evidence against ipob or ESN

All they have is UGM , propaganda, and innocent people plus ESN guys tortured to make implicating Statements and confessions under torture are not considered truths anywhere in the world
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

As easy as it looks for Nigerian government winning this case, it will be difficult when nnamdi KANUs lawyers turn tables against Nigerian government, Nigerian government doesn't have any solid evidence against ipob or ESN

All they have is UGM , propaganda, and innocent people plus ESN guys tortured to make implicating Statements and confessions under torture are not considered truths anywhere in the world

Ok let's wait and watch him clear himself.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ok let's wait and watch him clear himself.

He will be out in two years watch and see
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by AntiBMC(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
RIP Kanu Nnamdi, you have tried your best, it is time for you to rest eternally, you are boisterous and insolence, so senseless myopic unscrupulous odious and incorrigible, well cage is the abode of a monkey, you are back in the zoo our monkey Kanu Nnamdi, we promise you that your chains will be thicker than Amsterdam chains, your life will never remain the same after Buhari have dealt with you like a monkey

Haha. Monkey better than a maggot dat eats cow dung.
Go chow....food is ready.

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

He will be out in two years watch and see

I would sign my Yes to get him out today, but you see that his occult group,dead, and buried �.
They have only trouble and more problems to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Defends Her Master Degree Wearing Biafran Flag / Mend (Jomo Gbomo) Speaks About Atlas Cove / Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.