Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial (81699 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by gasparpisciotta: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
He was well buried

Based on the positive feedback that continues to pour in for this man.
He should be seated in the VIP section right now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fg
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Patrioticman007(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Verily the veil has been lifted from his eyes, whats remaining is his good & bad acts or actions.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by hefelove(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na Methodist people be those oyinbo ni?
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Basicend: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
He has done his own for mankind. . Whether na servant of God or not. . Leave that to God.. .

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by santopelele(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace man of the people, I can't stop shedding tears since the day you left this world. May your gentle soul rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by bigdammyj: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Noted
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by gloriaunobi(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ije uwa

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by MadamVanessa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
I can't still believe he's gone.

Rest in peace great Prophet

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Morris101686(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on sir. I pray Almighty father will fortitude the deceased family
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by gambia(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
No one will leave this world alive. May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by rittanie(f): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
R. I. P Great Man of God!
We Love You But God Love You Most!
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by zidek(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
R I P God's general, God be with you until we meet again

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Sunshinny: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good night sir
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by DMerciful(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
How did he die?
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by TimeTraveller: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian pastors disappoint me sha. Dem no attend, but we move.
This man fed the poor and cared for the disabled & widows. No religion pass that wan o!

Sanwoolu sef disappointed me bad, walahi! Him come send a commissioner to the burial o! Chai!
TB Joshua singlehandedly developed Ikotun Egbe axis without gov't assistance.

Anyway, may his soul rest in peace. No man perfect, I pray for God's mercies on TBJ.

20 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Lamasta(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Love you MOG rest on

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by raphretle: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
What's the army doing there??
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Aganju849: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
He was a real nigga
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by notoriousbabe: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
hefelove:
Na Methodist people be those oyinbo ni?
No they are from Saudi Arabia
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by PrincessGlow: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
dermmy:

What will you be remembered for?
Weed smoking, sexual immorality, bombing sites, runs, nudity and slay queen life/prostitution?

Why not just come out and say you are talking to slowermiir. But come o, what does he gain from being remembered or not remembered

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by NwaNimo1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Was expecting some drama from the showman.....

[img]https://media1./images/3ece2eb1f5d03164be163465b4b8df5d/tenor.gif?itemid=17903370[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by iezeiyida(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Death! The path that all mortals go.

Prophet TB Joshua was a true servant of God with unbelievable humble personality, wisdom, love for God and compassion for humanity!

Rest in heaven Sir!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by notoriousbabe: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
raphretle:
What's the army doing there??
They came to to play ludo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
dermmy:
Immortality does not lie in the structures you've erected in your name but in the people your life has touched.

What will you be remembered for?
Weed smoking, sexual immorality, bombing sites, runs, nudity and slay queen life/prostitution?

Anyone who is so preoccupied with earthly gains and worldly pursuit and he or she doesn't take time to think about the certainty of death and eternity is the most miserable of all men.

Choose today whom you will serve but as for me and my house we'll serve the Lord.

God rest his soul.
May i be found worthy in Gods eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Mutemenot(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on. Youe death is still a shock to me, sometimes I feel it's just a rumour.. May you have a perfect rest wherever you are ...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by jrex(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace Sir.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Algold: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip

As we bury T.B Joshua today, we must not bury some of the Christ-like virtues that made him outstanding.

I kept thinking throughout the night – was this how Jesus came, performed miracles, fed the poor, healed the sick and did other good works, but the people despised, hated and killed him? I am not equating any man to Jesus, but T.B Joshua demonstrated more Christ-like virtues than many “God’s Chief Registrars, Chiefs of Staff to Jesus, Assistant God, Deputy God” parading our pulpits today as “masters of the universe”.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent on his matrimonial success. He had just one wife and they were married for 31 years… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent when he fed the poor, built hospitals and schools, responded to humanitarian needs on our streets… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but kept mute on his humility to board the same coastal bus with his team to go for outreaches. This is Christ-like because even Jesus Christ boarded the same boat with his disciples.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was but kept silent when he brought peace to South Sudan. He was a peacemaker. “Blessed are the Peacemakers…”. This is Chris-like.

Not until his death did I know his wife and even children because he never projected his family. His life and preachings projected Christ more than anything else.

He was Christ-like more than many of his critics whose followers know the “Man of God” than they know the God of men. Whose followers know their ‘father in the Lord’ than they know Christ.

People of the World, please show me one T.B Joshua’s enemy. The same people calling him fake have fellow brethren they call enemies. The same people calling him false prophet have fellow ‘genuine’ pastors that they are not in talking terms with. The same people calling him ‘evil’ have fellow Christians they wish death upon… Between these people and T.B Joshua, who is more like Christ?

If Prophet T.B Joshua was ‘evil’ and he healed the sick in the name of Jesus, fed the poor, built hospitals, schools and houses for the needy, brought peace to nations of the earth, then I like his kind of ‘evil.’

Rest in Peace Prophet T.B Joshua!

Enenche Enenche
Abuja, Nigeria
09/07/2021

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by AdesewaAde(f): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on daddy
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by hefelove(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
notoriousbabe:
No they are from Saudi Arabia

Ehnehn I talk am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.