Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial (81694 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Adakintroy: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
your star shot so hight and shined so bright that men from other nation saw it and traced it back to this manger( ikotun).

Relatively unknown ikotun became a worldwide appeal.

Verily very I say unto you if you have greatest preinstalled, you won't go to abroad..., foreigners will come to you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ikorodureporta: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Those two younger daughters get stoneheart.. prolly not in good termss with him.. i dey watch from here dey cry sef..

I don withdraw my assertion about the man. Na only God go judge am
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Zchi1052(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Still hard for me to believe that this man is dead...very strange life can be
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Raph82(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
notoriousbabe:
They came to play ludo
U dey para gan ni o, see as u dey give them their size, as dem no go stop to dey ask inane questions.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by dammypat(f): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Where are other Prominent Nigerian pastors here?
Hmmmmmm, rest on sir and may you receive mercy on the throne of God, your service to humanity will never be forgotten
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by rainluv: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Nigerian pastors disappoint me sha, dem no attend, but we move.
This man fed the poor cared for the disabled & widows. No religion pass that wan o!
All these una "I wanna gonna" Bigshops & Smallshops no fit do 10% of wetin him do.

Sanwoolu sef disappointed me bad, walahi! Him come send commissioner to the burial o! Chai!
TB Joshua singlehandedly developed Ikotun Egbe axis without gov't assistance.

Anyway, may his soul rest in peace. No man perfect, I pray may God have mercies on TBJ and grant him eternal rest.

I don talk my own!

Sanwo olu, Chris oyakhilome disappointed me big time
But it's all in God's hands
He is resting in peace, that's what matters most

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by eburuu: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
1 Special flute performance of “Amazing Grace” given by Tee Mac Omatshola at the interment service for Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

2 Dr Gary Tonge giving a word of exhortation at the interment service for Prophet T.B. Joshua. #TBJoshuaLegacy

3 Serah Joshua taking the third Bible reading – from 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.#TBJoshuaLegacy
third picture na sweet in the middle
joshua is no mor mama am crushing

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ikorodureporta: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
B4 e go lost.. for the records, he was kept for 33days. & was lowered into the ground @ 3pm. .. if u catch my drift

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by eagleonearth(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Algold:
Rip

As we bury T.B Joshua today, we must not bury some of the Christ-like virtues that made him outstanding.

I kept thinking throughout the night – was this how Jesus came, performed miracles, fed the poor, healed the sick and did other good works, but the people despised, hated and killed him? I am not equating any man to Jesus, but T.B Joshua demonstrated more Christ-like virtues than many “God’s Chief Registrars, Chiefs of Staff to Jesus, Assistant God, Deputy God” parading our pulpits today as “masters of the universe”.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent on his matrimonial success. He had just one wife and they were married for 31 years… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent when he fed the poor, built hospitals and schools, responded to humanitarian needs on our streets… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but kept mute on his humility to board the same coastal bus with his team to go for outreaches. This is Christ-like because even Jesus Christ boarded the same boat with his disciples.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was but kept silent when he brought peace to South Sudan. He was a peacemaker. “Blessed are the Peacemakers…”. This is Chris-like.

Not until his death did I know his wife and even children because he never projected his family. His life and preachings projected Christ more than anything else.

He was Christ-like more than many of his critics whose followers know the “Man of God” than they know the God of men. Whose followers know their ‘father in the Lord’ than they know Christ.

People of the World, please show me one T.B Joshua’s enemy. The same people calling him fake have fellow brethren they call enemies. The same people calling him false prophet have fellow ‘genuine’ pastors that they are not in talking terms with. The same people calling him ‘evil’ have fellow Christians they wish death upon… Between these people and T.B Joshua, who is more like Christ?

If Prophet T.B Joshua was ‘evil’ and he healed the sick in the name of Jesus, fed the poor, built hospitals, schools and houses for the needy, brought peace to nations of the earth, then I like his kind of ‘evil.’

Rest in Peace Prophet T.B Joshua!

Enenche Enenche
Abuja, Nigeria
09/07/2021
who's name is that

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by harmony75: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace sir this life is a market place after buying you disappear
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Chiffy: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
In TB Joshua's death, i've learnt that these big Nigerian pastors (from adeboye,oyedepo, oyakhilome, adeyemi, enenche, and their likes; and even CAN), they are full of wickedness and envy. Imagine that none of them has been present during his burial or even publicly given a condolence message. As they antogonized TB Joshua when he was alive, they still continued in his death. They are all just full of shit. I wouldn't be surprised that they belong to a cult. Later, they will climb pulpit to preach about love your neighbour; something they themselves cannot live up to. Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by eagleonearth(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
raphretle:
What's the army doing there??
you think say na ordinary civilian die?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ikorodureporta: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
rainluv:

Sanwo olu, Chris oyakhilome disappointed me big time
But it's all in God's hands
He is resting in peace, that's what matters most

Chris oyakhilome wey still dey deny having any friendship with him.
Him talk say na Joshua call am for phone say him won see am then... But for Sanwo own no liver to withstand the Spirit there.. Me too for no go o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by eagleonearth(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
gambia:
No one will leave this world alive. May his soul rest in peace
That's not what the Bible says

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by nifemi25(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Raph82(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Algold:
Rip

As we bury T.B Joshua today, we must not bury some of the Christ-like virtues that made him outstanding.

I kept thinking throughout the night – was this how Jesus came, performed miracles, fed the poor, healed the sick and did other good works, but the people despised, hated and killed him? I am not equating any man to Jesus, but T.B Joshua demonstrated more Christ-like virtues than many “God’s Chief Registrars, Chiefs of Staff to Jesus, Assistant God, Deputy God” parading our pulpits today as “masters of the universe”.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent on his matrimonial success. He had just one wife and they were married for 31 years… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but were silent when he fed the poor, built hospitals and schools, responded to humanitarian needs on our streets… This is Christ-like.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was, but kept mute on his humility to board the same coastal bus with his team to go for outreaches. This is Christ-like because even Jesus Christ boarded the same boat with his disciples.

They told us how ‘evil’ he was but kept silent when he brought peace to South Sudan. He was a peacemaker. “Blessed are the Peacemakers…”. This is Chris-like.

Not until his death did I know his wife and even children because he never projected his family. His life and preachings projected Christ more than anything else.

He was Christ-like more than many of his critics whose followers know the “Man of God” than they know the God of men. Whose followers know their ‘father in the Lord’ than they know Christ.

People of the World, please show me one T.B Joshua’s enemy. The same people calling him fake have fellow brethren they call enemies. The same people calling him false prophet have fellow ‘genuine’ pastors that they are not in talking terms with. The same people calling him ‘evil’ have fellow Christians they wish death upon… Between these people and T.B Joshua, who is more like Christ?

If Prophet T.B Joshua was ‘evil’ and he healed the sick in the name of Jesus, fed the poor, built hospitals, schools and houses for the needy, brought peace to nations of the earth, then I like his kind of ‘evil.’

Rest in Peace Prophet T.B Joshua!

Enenche Enenche
Abuja, Nigeria
09/07/2021
Like seriously, u hit it. Do u know that with all the enmity, hatred, slanderous statements and false accusations against this man by fellow men of God, he still shows the love of Christ towards them. He never came out to defend himself or curse anyone in the name of the lord for falsehood against him. It takes a real man of God to be so meek in such manner.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Hawkler: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
dermmy:
Immortality does not lie in the structures you've erected in your name but in the people your life has touched.

What will you be remembered for?
Weed smoking, sexual immorality, bombing sites, runs, nudity and slay queen life/prostitution?

Anyone who is so preoccupied with earthly gains and worldly pursuit and he or she doesn't take time to think about the certainty of death and eternity is the most miserable of all men.

Choose today whom you will serve but as for me and my house we'll serve the Lord.
Best Quote ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by MightyHand(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
No word of alphabet can describe how you helped humanity... Rest On True Man of God

NB: With the number of churches. How I wish all the G.Os in Nigeria are like T.B. JOSHUA, people will love each other more, and no man will go a night without meal in Nigeria..

Rest On
Rest On

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by teacherbim(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
My dad is an Alhaji, he never missed listening to his preaching, may his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Kindledlight(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Abdogood(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
The must modest of them all.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hope RCCG members are taking notes.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by majamajic(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Shame on all Nigeria GOs
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Nehyooh(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Keep resting in PEACE T.B.J
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by teric4love(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Everything now becomes once upon a time.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by MightyHand(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
cry cry cry GOD ALMIGHTY curse me to make HEAVEN.
Help me o Lord. I must make HEAVEN, E get why...
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Lamanii22(f): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
notoriousbabe:
See as him burial dey make death to dey hungry some people for here grin grin grin

mynd44 that ban no work at all at all tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin omo it's like it is his birthday
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Starzo: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
MightyHand:
cry cry cry GOD ALMIGHTY curse me to make HEAVEN.
Help me o Lord. I must make HEAVEN, E get why...
me too o
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Yankee101: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
The world is a testing ground for a bigger assignment. Do well to pass your exams. Talk to Jesus today, He'll help make it easier for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.