Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial (81695 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by olusegunemmanuel(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Chiffy:
In TB Joshua's death, i've learnt that these big Nigerian pastors (from adeboye,oyedepo, oyakhilome, adeyemi, enenche, and their likes; and even CAN), they are full of wickedness and envy. Imagine that none of them has been present during his burial or even publicly given a condolence message. As they antogonized TB Joshua when he was alive, they still continued in his death. They are all just full of shit. I wouldn't be surprised that they belong to a cult. Later, they will climb pulpit to preach about love your neighbour; something they themselves cannot live up to. Nonsense.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Kobicove(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
R.I.P to him!
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Funflipper: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Felabrity:
I just have one question for you all

How many of your business-men-pastors have helped people the way TB Joshua did?

May your soul rest in peace sir.

They would rather build private universities for the rich and acquire fleet of private jets. Selfish antichrists parading their empty shells as daddy, mummy and children G.O. my ass.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Righteousness2 still not found here, HATERS.

Holier than Though!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Numerouno94(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Righteousness2 still not found here, HATERS.

Holier than Though!

That guy na hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ogbologbo1000(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Never knew I will be moved by the death of someone I was unrelated to.
It show how much you improved and impacted ordinary people like me.
I find solace in the fact that I know in my spirit that you are in a better place. Far from the wickedness, the hate an envy of this World.
Glory be to GOD in the highest!
Hosanna alleluia!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Enginiaman1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Why not just come out and say you are talking to slowermiir. But come o, what does he gain from being remembered or not remembered

Kai nah,you wan day wine two of them back, fight go soon start grin grin
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
ikorodureporta:

Chris oyakhilome wey still dey deny having any friendship with him.
Him talk say na Joshua call am for phone say him won see am then... But for Sanwo own no liver to withstand the Spirit there.. Me too for no go o cheesy

Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome really deny T.B Joshua??. I was really surprised that he didn’t say anything on his death, cos I thought they were close when he was alive.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Enginiaman1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Numerouno94:

That guy na hypocrite.

Nah im day the left side,na him day carry the coffee

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by AvalonSpace(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Let Love Lead
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Racoon(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
1 Bishop Steven Ogedengbe performing the final rite at the gravesite of Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

2 Pastor Robert Acosta from Argentina performing the final rite at the gravesite of Prophet T.B. Joshua.#TBJoshuaLegacy

3 Also in attendance at the interment ceremony for Prophet T.B. Joshua is Olori Naomi Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the wife of the Ooni of Ife.#TBJoshuaLegacy
Enter into the joy of thy Lord Prophet.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by TimeTraveller: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
rainluv:

Sanwo olu, Chris oyakhilome disappointed me big time
But it's all in God's hands
He is resting in peace, that's what matters most

Thank you o!
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Enginiaman1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
notoriousbabe:
They came to to play ludo

Kai na,you day expose the guy foolishness cheesy grin grin
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Grandmeister(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
gambia:
No one will leave this world alive. May his soul rest in peace
If you're a Christian then you should know it's a big lie. Some people won't taste death.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by smiliyB(f): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on Papa, the man at the Synagogue... I love you sir, but God loves you the most.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Enginiaman1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Grandmeister:

If you're a Christian then you should know it's a big lie. Some people won't taste death.

No mind them,nah to go dance for church them Sabi,no be everybody knows the truth though
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Jessicuche504: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
See you on the DAY sir. Rest well sir
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
gloriaunobi:
Ije uwa
The day I will catch you in my hands ehn
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by shogsman(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
I'm not religious so I don't know about his preachings, but I can attest to how generous this man was,his generosity will make you speechless,man came to akoko once and paid tens of millions of nepa bills for a whole town with thousands of houses

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by shogsman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Those two younger daughters get stoneheart.. prolly not in good termss with him.. i dey watch from here dey cry sef..

I don withdraw my assertion about the man. Na only God go judge am
. you're downright foolish, some of you talk like your brain is in a relapse.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
You are going to be missed TB Joshua, the good deeds you did on earth will never be forgotten.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ikorodureporta: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
shogsman:
. you're downright foolish, some of you talk like your brain is in a relapse.

What's foolish there.. I thought they weld breakdown, but they did not even use dark glasses like their mum.
Don't you know that it's a reflection of how close you are to someone??
Did you watch it??
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by payosehtor(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
The General has gone to Rest as usual with all mental men. That attest to your humanity.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by shogsman(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
ikorodureporta:

What's foolish there.. I thought they weld breakdown, but they did not even use dark glasses like their mum.
Don't you know that it's a reflection of how close you are to someone??
Did you watch it??
What is foolish about your comment is that you think crying uncontrollably like a fool is the only way to portray your emotions,he has been dead for more than a month do you know how many tears this kids have shed,are you the one to teach them how to grief,the annoying part is that you think they should be crying for the TV like it's a show or something.
Your ignorance is annoying

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by R1CHSATAN: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
this is the only man of god i know , Bleep adeboye, Bleep chris, Bleep oyedepo, all scammers

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ikorodureporta: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
shogsman:

What is foolish about your comment is that you think crying uncontrollably like a fool is the only way to portray your emotions,he has been dead for more than a month do you know how many tears this kids have shed,are you the one to teach them how to grief,the annoying part is that you think they should be crying for the TV like it's a show or something.
Your ignorance is annoying

cheesy
.Do you know that people's reaction can breakdown someone. That's why I said stoneheart..
Even yesterday when I was watching, the wife was not using any glasses, but at some point, she ordered for it to cover the tears
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Pweetyccee(f): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by smartigo: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Righteousness
Why are you not commenting? Is he preaching s different Jesus than you are preaching?

He life lived in humility.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lugo99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
why those Ghanaians undertaker no carry our pastor T.B Joshua...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.