Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial (81696 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by AdemolaA2: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Nigerian pastors disappoint me sha, dem no attend, but we move.
This man fed the poor, cared for the disabled & widows. No religion pass that wan o!
All these una "I wanna gonna" Bigshops & Smallshops no fit do 10% of wetin him do.

Sanwoolu sef disappointed me bad, walahi! Him come send a commissioner to the burial o! Chai!
TB Joshua singlehandedly developed Ikotun Egbe axis without gov't assistance.

Anyway, may his soul rest in peace. No man perfect, I pray for God's mercies on TBJ.

May his soul rest in peace.

I am very disappointed too .. they are all hypocrites .. sanwoolu would rather attend to that little boy that his mummy please calm down video went viral . Bunch of hypocrites !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Lugianostar(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on God's general.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by chimebuka90(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
May your soul find rest

RIP Sir
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Gjmff: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Life
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Teejay13(m): 2:04am On Jul 10, 2021
You shall forever be missed great MOG.

Continue to rest in peace and may the lord grant your family the heart to continue to bear the lost.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Chochovini: 4:49am On Jul 10, 2021
DMerciful:
How did he die?
. UNKNOWN. Almost everything in this fulanized country now is unknown.
Unknown gunmen.
Unknown sickness.
Unknown death cause.
Unknown PRESIDENT.
Even the future of this country remain UNKNOWN.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Chochovini: 5:00am On Jul 10, 2021
iezeiyida:
Death! The path that all mortals go.

Prophet TB Joshua was a true servant of God with unbelievable humble personality, wisdom, love for God and compassion for humanity!

Rest in heaven Sir!!
. Only God knows who‘s truely His servant sha. So let‘s leave that for Him to judge.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Majid1990(m): 5:11am On Jul 10, 2021
If una like make una include AC inside his grave e no concern Angel
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Makinaki: 5:18am On Jul 10, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Nigerian pastors disappoint me sha. Dem no attend, but we move.
This man fed the poor and cared for the disabled & widows. No religion pass that wan o!

Sanwoolu sef disappointed me bad, walahi! Him come send a commissioner to the burial o! Chai!
TB Joshua singlehandedly developed Ikotun Egbe axis without gov't assistance.

Anyway, may his soul rest in peace. No man perfect, I pray for God's mercies on TBJ.

As in ehnnn. Sanwoolu is lacking in emotional intelligence. If Akeredolu can come all the way from Ondo State to pay his respects, what excuse does Sanwoolu have not to honour a man who for many years was the largest tourist draw to Lagos State.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 10, 2021
RIp great man of God...your legacies will be forevee
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by EMMY76: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Still finding it hard to believe that this great man is gone forever.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Nickymezor(f): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Rest on pastor
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Pacyrus(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2021
Rest in peace. My mentor, greet my papa for me when you finally make it to heaven.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Onuoha1234(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2021
It is given for a human no matter your worldly position once to die. No living creature on earth has Immortality!
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by yazzman(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2021
See how everybody dey humble when its comes to death and burial...I no be vanity crew ooo dont quote me wrong ooo but life is vanity...
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ArcGibson(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
I thought the cult would come and request for his head... They were all waiting for that

They were disappointed and get mute
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by shogsman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
ikorodureporta:

cheesy
.Do you know that people's reaction can breakdown someone. That's why I said stoneheart..
Even yesterday when I was watching, the wife was not using any glasses, but at some point, she ordered for it to cover the tears
You're not making any sense,learn to take correction,if you find yourself in that situation you can continue to spread sadness all over the place and cry till you grow old, that's your choice not theirs
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by QVicky10(f): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2021
ikorodureporta:
B4 e go lost.. for the records, he was kept for 33days. & was lowered into the ground @ 3pm. .. if u catch my drift
Abeg explain this
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Jokerman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

That guy na hypocrite.

As in ehn... Big hypocrite... I no dey take am seriously

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Numerouno94(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jokerman:

As in ehn... Big hypocrite... I no dey take am seriously

I dey feel like to give am dirty slap. I dislike all these self righteous hypocritical xtains. If u follow that guy closely u go observe say na pretender him b. A so called born again that incites nd luvs voilence. Imagine the way he was masturbating in a thread that his fellow bigot created to insult TB Joshua. May God have mercy on him.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by MidasO1(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2021
santopelele:
Rest in peace man of the people, I can't stop shedding tears since the day you left this world. May your gentle soul rest in peace
shedding Which tears?
My friend stop lying
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Thecarseller: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
This life
MidasO1:
shedding Which tears?
My friend stop lying
lalasticlala:
Late Prophet TB Joshua was finally buried today. Here are pictures from the burial ceremony.

Pictures from:
https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4408670492587026/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.