Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial (81698 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ope33: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
See the end of all men..... I saw former NECO and JAMB registrar appear in court yesterday been charged for corruption while in office. Had he remember this day maybe he wouldn't have involved in that mess.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by lugo99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
why those Ghanaians undertaker no carry our pastor T.B Joshua... RIP. I'll wish make I see u in heaven when the trumpet sound Sir...
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by wumi2017(f): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Numerouno94(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Nah im day the left side,na him day carry the coffee

Lmao. No kill me wit laff abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by mamdanju: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is the man many consulted and worshiped for healing, prosperity and protection from death. Alas, he was a mere mortal incapable of giving life, unaware of the time of death, weak and frail. It baffles me how people carve wood or mould clay with their own then roud to prostrate before the image of their own manufacture.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by end1999constitu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP......but if you know you know

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by chukwunedum150(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on sir
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by oladiplenty7: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
jhn
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Onlinebar: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
He was better than all these wicked fraudster we call pastors today.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by israelmao(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Salute to one of the soldiers of Christ.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by ezelous: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good people don't last
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by americaninja1: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
ikorodureporta:

cheesy
.Do you know that people's reaction can breakdown someone. That's why I said stoneheart..
Even yesterday when I was watching, the wife was not using any glasses, but at some point, she ordered for it to cover the tears
Na kids emotion u Dey look, are u praying dey break down in tears just to make u feel alright, many people ain’t normal in this space.
Kids don’t really know what’s up about death, they would have told them papa went to visit angels in heaven, he’s enjoying and having fun their, and they will b lik dad is enjoying where ever he is o. When my friend dad died , his younger brother in Jss1 stil played ball with his friends a day to d burial, boy was just playing on d burial day, and Na him like him papa pass.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by NovusHomo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
Late Prophet TB Joshua was finally buried today. Here are pictures from the burial ceremony.

Pictures from:
https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4408670492587026/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua
He took his con game to the highest level. The king of all CONMEN.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by fineberry(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
I was so young when I new about this man.....hmm. Rest on.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by xdrive(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
His level of love opened my eyes to the fact that,
"true love is boundless".
Thank You M.O.G for showing us that strange dimension of love for humanity.
RIP Papa
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
He fit rise oooh... Let's watch
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by tishbite41(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
NBM

Aiyes
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Unrated900(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
jerryson1:
R.I.P M.O.G

Rest In Peace man of God
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Unrated900(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Felabrity:
I just have one question for you all

How many of your business-men-pastors have helped people the way TB Joshua did?

May your soul rest in peace sir.

None all they preach is prosperity
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Unrated900(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Even the lifeless can never be given this befitting burial.
Because he is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by 1F30M4(f): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Farewell, Prophet T.B Joshua.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by VULCAN(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
You need to stop watching nollywood. That's where people are always wailing at burials. In real life some people are in shock on the burial day.

And who told you that they have not been crying for the past one month?

ikorodureporta:

What's foolish there.. I thought they weld breakdown, but they did not even use dark glasses like their mum.
Don't you know that it's a reflection of how close you are to someone??
Did you watch it??
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by colestephan86: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
Late Prophet TB Joshua was finally buried today. Here are pictures from the burial ceremony.

Pictures from:
https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4408670492587026/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua
It was reported that this man brought more foreigners into this country than any other individuals or ministry.
He was awarded OON by late yardua , an extremely humble man, he preached love and he showed it in everything he did.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by omooluwa02: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
MonsterLoader:
Aaah God. I'm heart broken
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by colestephan86: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
notoriousbabe:
See as him burial dey make death to dey hungry some people for here grin grin grin

mynd44 that ban no work at all at all tongue tongue tongue
Lol, Omo buruku.
But really, I felt same , only that I have not even started
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by tedemite: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
May you find everlasting rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Toktee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
There's no pastor in Nigeria today like TB Joshua, the only pastor that come close is that of OPM the rest can be regarded as commercial pastors
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by muizola0(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip man of god may ur soul rest in perfect Peace
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by kcowen(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
The Teacher, The Prophet, The Pastor, The Pacemaker, The philanthropy.. Your Legacy Lives On
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by candidbabe(f): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am bleeding right now
Rest on Man of God
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Dagrace01(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest on the bossom of the most high..
Man of GOD like no other!
Re: Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial by Primenet(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
R. I. P Great Man of God!
We Love You But God Love You Most!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.