Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira (6343 Views)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by sonofanarchy(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Food poison

4 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by sisisioge: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Healthy meal....she added onions sha, you get that one for house before?

By the way, this way of life is not sustainable...e dey quick wear thin.

6 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by phemmyfour: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Which kain terrible sacrifice is this

8 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2021
Lol what nonsense is this? no be ebo be this thing you called food?

7 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Bunmhi(f): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Which kind wahala be this? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by lalasticlala(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
Even the most powerless deity in my village will not accept this as a sacrifice

Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Nickymezor(f): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2021
Na wife material be this o. OP do the needful ASAP

10 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by obaaderemi: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2021
What is it with all this *wife material* you guys are saying? Are you sure she will not do same for another guy tomorrow? But she try and that food is actually good. Potato, vegetables, crayfish, grin

1 Like

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by horlahwaley(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
TheLordofHost:
We all know how tough the country is right now. It has been worse for me coz I’ve been jobless for months.

So there’s this smallie who’s so obsessed with me, I just popped her virginity recently. She came visiting my room for the first time today and asked why my kitchen is so dry, I told her SAPA was the cause.

I said I had only 500 on me and told me she’ll be back soon. I was expecting her to return with snacks or stuffs like that. But to my surprise this girl entered the kitchen and after a few minutes my room was scenting like an intercontinental restaurant.

Breakdown of the ingredients she bought:
Potato: 150
Fresh pepper: 50
Ponmo.: 100
Crayfish : 50
She plucked the leaf in my compound and we washed it down with a bottle of chilled coke and made sweet love right after .

I think she’s just forming wife material coz she’s been begging me she wants to come and live with me permanently. I only allowed her to spend the weekend for now. She has scrubbed my bathroom and washed my clothes lol. Still watching her with sharp lens.

Op, she is seeing you as her husband already.
If you too like her and she tick other boxes abeg marry her, she fit manage your finance wella and seems she would stick with you even when you are broke. If you have the capability just marry her. Girls like that are so rare. It might take you 10years to see someone like her if you loose her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by ThiagoKid(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2021
I doubt if lalasticlala can eat such.

1 Like

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by DaInferno(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2021
TheLordofHost:
We all know how tough the country is right now. It has been worse for me coz I’ve been jobless for months.

So there’s this smallie who’s so obsessed with me, I just popped her virginity recently. She came visiting my room for the first time today and asked why my kitchen is so dry, I told her SAPA was the cause.

I said I had only 500 on me and told me she’ll be back soon. I was expecting her to return with snacks or stuffs like that. But to my surprise this girl entered the kitchen and after a few minutes my room was scenting like an intercontinental restaurant.

She plucked the leaf in my compound and we washed it down with a bottle of chilled coke and made sweet love right after .

I think she’s just forming wife material coz she’s been begging me she wants to come and live with me permanently. I only allowed her to spend the weekend for now. She has scrubbed my bathroom and washed my clothes lol. Still watching her with sharp lens.

shocked mahn; na glass of milk remain grin
Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by FantasyHub: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols...una bad mouth for this forum na top notch grin

Someone said even the powerless deity in their Villa wouldn't accept such

Nairaland epitomizes Nigeria.

*chuckles *

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Most healthy meals don't look pleasing to the eye or very delicious. This food is healthy but don't taste delicious.

3 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Petyprincess(f): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
I have a feeling the girl that cooked for you is naive and underage because no reasonable mature girl will go all the way to satisfy your broke ass ego, Imagine taking pride in taking her virginity and calling her desperate all because she is being kind mtchew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Blacckrod(f): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Petyprincess:
I have a feeling the girl that cooked for you is naive and underage because no reasonable mature girl will go all the way to satisfy your broke ass ego, Imagine taking pride in taking her virginity and calling her desperate all because she is being kind mtchew.

Don’t mind the fool. I hope the girl quickly realizes what a bum he is. He can’t get a job or create one but he’s taking pride in getting her virginity, hiss

1 Like

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Deicide: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Petyprincess:
The Feminist have arrived

1 Like

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by daintyprincess(f): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Deicide:
The Feminist have arrived

It isn't about feminism. Why will he pride himself in disvirgining her and still look down on her

2 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Generalwoodz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Brother, don't mind these nairalanders oo thats how they all behave here. They are always here for the vayolence.

So, I ask "the food still remain?"

My Pots and cups are shamefully empty.No assurance or guaranteed hot plate for tonight.
If e remain I wan chaw.

1 Like

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Queenserah26(f): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin
Bigshoe2028:
Even the most powerless deity in my village will not accept this as a sacrifice
Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by GreaterFuture(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Una dey lie, that food is very okay.
₦350? Very very okay, and nutritious, relatively healthier

Soybeans and Maize available for Sale in Tonnes. If you are serious and Ready, Pls Hit me up. contact in Siggy.

3 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Rickmann: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheLordofHost:

I actually laughed while reading this but no matter how funny it sounds, I must tell you she possesses some wife/homemaking attributes. Please pay more attention to her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Rickmann: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheLordofHost:

A woman who creates something out of nothing is a homemaker, no debate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
You've said it all dearie.
Reading some comments from some of these small boys here is so sickening that you wonder if they actually have sisters.

Meet us @the food section darling.
As e dey hot wink cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by VlamesIffect(f): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
dingbang:
What fùckery is this
... the disappointment on my face when the picture loaded.

Nonsense.
Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Elporo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheLordofHost:

If you like throwaway this one.. immediately money start to flow
Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Elporo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
horlahwaley:
Op, she is seeing you as her husband already.
If you too like her and she tick other boxes abeg marry her, she fit manage your finance wella and seems she would stick with you even when you are broke. If you have the capability just marry her. Girls like that are so rare. It might take you 10years to see someone like her if you loose her.

E no go hear ohhh. Men most of our problems would dissolve if u get better girl. But no... we no go respect ourselves... we must Bleep am up
Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by mrgreen4real(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=TheLordofHost post=103543754]We all know how tough the country is right now. It has been worse for me coz I’ve been jobless for months.

Ogbeni just marry her if she match your criteria.

1 Like

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Gravity56: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheLordofHost:

I just popped her virginity recently. She came visiting my room for the first time today and asked why my kitchen is so dry, I told her SAPA was the cause

I'm interested in the particular place you for disvirgin this under age smallie since she's coming to your room for the first time.

We will talk about the meal when you answer the question.

3 Likes

Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by debbydams(f): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Opemiposii:
wait o... are u living in akure.. if i may ask
your Moniker sounds familiar
Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by Opemiposii(f): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
debbydams:
your Moniker sounds familiar
lootor.. where do u reside
Re: The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira by horlahwaley(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Elporo:

E no go hear ohhh. Men most of our problems would dissolve if u get better girl. But no... we no go respect ourselves... we must Bleep am up
i tell you, i lost one of my ex like that due to my carelessness, the same girl will support me financially and always there. till today every girl i ve been meetinga always with me cos of what they think i can offer them. I just they change gf like cloth i don tire

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, / How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.