Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, (6333 Views)

Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture) / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sleepy. I gave it this name from dogy,
It can be forward bias or reverse biased.
It will torch everywhere inside her.

If sex have is boring for you married people try sleepy.
Have you done sleepy before

CAUTION! consider the weight of the person above in the case of reverse bias

.............................. Man
-------------------------- woman
SLEEPY

1 Like

Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by Goldbw122(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Is called collapse doggy

1 Like

Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Goldbw122:
Is called collapse doggy
It is sweet die the girls always tell me i am hitting their womb,
Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by Demigod22: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Mathscum:

SLEEPY

My teacher, I am finding it hard to understand this sex style, please can you help me explain or describe more?

7 Likes

Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by jordyspices: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Op please show us pictorial explanation
Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by ayo2008: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mathscum:

It is sweet die the girls always tell me i am hitting their womb,

What is sweet in sleeping with girls not married to? Is called Fornication. Sweet on the outside but the end thereof is destruction.. Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. Don't die in your sin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by CeokRicchezza: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
That's the position

1 Like

Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by Rexymania(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mtcheew. You never chop, na sex style you dey think about smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by kelspinall(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
this one go sweet, been added to my to-fuq list
Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mathscum:

SLEEPY

Are you in any way an engineer or an engineering student?
Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by YourFavorite21(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's my favourite style, especially if u try it with woman wey dey chubby come get big nyash, e go be like u dey heaven. cool
Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by Harry00(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
YourFavorite21:
It's my favourite style, especially if u try it with woman wey dey chubby come get big nyash, e go be like u dey heaven. cool
this is educational

2 Likes

Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by dipson4u08(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
CeokRicchezza:
That's the position

My favorite position......
Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by SUPERPACK: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
CeokRicchezza:
That's the position
The sex position name is PRONE BONE.
Re: Sleppy Sex Style Have You Tried It?let Her Lay Flat Spreed The Leg And Enter, by doubleZ88(m): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2022
My favourite position after d famous doggy and foggy sex styles.

This is everything more esp when ur drilling a big arz.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? / See How A 'Lepa' In Church Wants To Make Me Sin (viewer discretion) / How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.