Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes (2590 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2021
I know I will definitely receive some bashing here on romance section but wetin man go do?

A quick one!

I have this babe I met few(6) months ago, very gentle looking and an introvert. Sincerely I really love her and she's reciprocating and also she's very supportive and attentive.

We aren't really sexually active in d relationship, as we only had sex twice since we met.

But just yesterday, while we were chatting she complained of being tired always, and she concluded she is pregnant which I tried to overlook during the conversation because I'm sure she is not.

So after telling me about the pregnancy, and she noticed I kept snubbing her, then she went to her status to post a video of her smoking a weed. Immediately I saw this video, I replied and ask if she truly smokes then immediately she went offline.

Immediately, I called a friend of mine who also talks to her and explained d situation, then he said he also saw d video but thinks it might be edited with Snapchat.

I called her this morning, she confirmed she was truly smoking it, because it was in d past.

Swears, this really pained me because over six months she should have at least told me she has done something like that in d past. I'm now finding it hard to trust her

And me I don't care oo, but I don't wanna break person pikin heart, because already I'm thinking of dumping her, but yet, I love her.

Please is there any tendency she still smokes? Though she said she has stopped long ago. I don't wanna marry a sango wife in my house. as in come and see as this babe was puffing with her mouth and nose and ears.

Chaii!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Bola146(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by silvoclaira: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:
shocked
Wetin happen? You sef nor dey smoke IGBO!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Conwarden: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
I know I will definitely receive some bashing here on romance section but wetin man go do?

A quick one!

I have this babe I met few(6) months ago, very gentle looking and an introvert. Sincerely I really love her and she's reciprocating and also she's very supportive and attentive.

We aren't really sexually active in d relationship, as we only had sex twice since we met.

But just yesterday, while we were chatting she complained of being tired always, and she concluded she is pregnant which I tried to overlook during the conversation because I'm sure she is not.

So after telling me about the pregnancy, and she noticed I kept snubbing her, then she went to her status to post a video of her smoking a weed. Immediately I saw this video, I replied and ask if she truly smokes then immediately she went offline.

Immediately, I called a friend of mine who also talks to her and explained d situation, then he said he also saw d video but thinks it might be edited with Snapchat.

I called her this morning, she confirmed she was truly smoking it, because it was in d past.

Swears, this really pained me because over six months she should have at least told me she has done something like that in d past. I'm now finding it hard to trust her

And me I don't care oo, but I don't wanna break person pikin heart, because already I'm thinking of dumping her, but yet, I love her.

Please is there any tendency she still smokes? Though she said she has stopped long ago. I don't wanna marry a sango wife in my house. as in come and see as this babe was puffing with her mouth and nose and ears.

Chaii!!!!

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by XXXXTENTACION: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Every saint got a Past...
Every sinner got a Future...
Take this to the Bank...
ay ay ay cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Cruseder(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Guy you done Bleep up na only two times you lash her,girl can hide their past like mad

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Cruseder:
Guy you done Bleep up na only two times you lash her,girl can hide their past like mad
that's true bro. She's not d type that really opens up. I guess there are lot of things she's hiding from me. And about lashing, na my decision jare. I tire for sex matter, I can't remember my body count. Trust me

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Bola146(f): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
Wetin happen? You sef nor dey smoke IGBO!

I know that the sambisa weed is seriously affecting your brains

3 Likes

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Every saint got a Past...
Every sinner got a Future...
Take this to the Bank...
ay ay ay cheesy
u are right. But yet I guess she's hiding worse

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Boogyman557: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SEEEE TOPIC OOO. D BEST TOPIC EVER ON NAIRALAND. WTF MAN. WTF MAN WTF MAN. ABEG KNW GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS OF OVER HAPPINESS.. ABEG LINK ME UP WIT DAT UR GF. WE GO BEST FRIENDS. I SWEAR DOWN. ME N HER GO DE KUSH 24sc.. I GO TEACH HER SOME NEW KUSH AND SHE GO TEACH ME D ONCE WEY SHE KNW. GUY ABEG LINK ME UP. DIS IS GREAT NEWS MAN. BE PROUD OF DAT GIRL MAN. IT'S HARD TO FIND SUCH GIRLS.. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by NOC1(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:

A quick one!

Chaii!!!!

No be talk de lead to talk, have you ever asked her about her past or come up with topics that will let her tell you some so called bad things she has done?
someone like me can not just come and be telling stories, you hear what you asked for.

This is just an opportunity for both of you to tell each other about your past.

2 Likes

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by XXXXTENTACION: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
u are right. But yet I guess she's hiding worse
Everybody has flaws...
Nobody is damn perfect...
If you want to love someone you should be ready to deal with their flaws.. If you can't just let her go... undecided
modified: They is a male smoker above (Boogyman557) he is looking for a fellow female smoker you can hook him up if you no wan do again... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool SEEEE TOPIC OOO. D BEST TOPIC EVER ON NAIRALAND. WTF MAN. WTF MAN WTF MAN. ABEG KNW GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS OF OVER HAPPINESS.. ABEG LINK ME UP WIT DAT UR GF. WE GO BEST FRIENDS. I SWEAR DOWN. ME N HER GO DE KUSH 24sc.. I GO TEACH HER SOME NEW KUSH AND SHE GO TEACH ME D ONCE WEY SHE KNW. GUY ABEG LINK ME UP. DIS IS GREAT NEWS MAN. BE PROUD OF DAT GIRL MAN. IT'S HARD TO FIND SUCH GIRLS.. WTF MAN
thunder! Where art thou?

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
NOC1:

No be talk de lead to talk, have youever asked her about her past or come up with topics that will let her tell you some so called bad things she has done?

This is just an opportunity for both of you to tell each other about your past.
she's not that type that always wants to talk, bro it took her months before we started having heart to heart talk, she was too gentle for my liking. No one would expect she does such things aswear
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Everybody has flaws...
Nobody is damn perfect...
If you want to love someone you should be ready to deal with their flaws.. If you can't just let them go... undecided
ok bro. Understood
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by silvoclaira: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

Na me you dey type this trash for?
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Sonnobax15(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

This thing no be new thing for our societies again na undecided. Even the babes wey guyman think say na dem holy pass,na dem dey even sabi position guyman diick during lashing....You go cor dey think for your mind like--"abi dem dey hold Sunday school lashing session for these holy holy girls? angry.

But NO, That ain't it, because in most cases,na the rubbish wey many of dem dey smoke dey motivate dem to ginger guyman diick for bed.....

2 Likes

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Candidlady: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
A royal Highnes!

better be a stoner than a drunk!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
nothing morally bad about smoking, but if you want to talk ...do yourself the favour
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

This thing no be new thing for our societies again na undecided. Even the babes wey guyman think say na dem holy pass,na dem dey even sabi position guyman diick during lashing....You go cor dey think for your mind like--"abi dem dey hold Sunday school lashing session for these holy holy girls? angry.

But NO, That ain't it, because in most cases,na the rubbish wey many of dem dey smoke dey motivate dem to ginger guyman diick for bed.....
bro this my babe own matter shock me. D girl too gentle
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
A royal Highnes!

better be a stoner than a drunk!
spotted
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
WickedPisa:
nothing morally bad about smoking, but if you want to talk ...do yourself the favour
bro I don't smoke, though I'm not against d fact she smokes, but at least she should have told me. And rn she said she's pregnant, and I wished she had stopped
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Sonnobax15(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
bro I don't smoke, though I'm not against d fact she smokes, but at least she should have told me. And rn she said she's pregnant, and I wished she had stopped
Wait first,na you get the pregnancy? undecided
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Wait first,na you get the pregnancy? undecided
how I wan take know? lipsrsealed
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Sonnobax15(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
how I wan take know? lipsrsealed
Why you no go know? undecided. Abi una never lash before? undecided
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by OBALOLA55(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

HABA NA JUST QUESTION HE ASK BOLA grin
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by OBALOLA55(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
SLAWORMIIR DA grin

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Why you no go know? undecided. Abi una never lash before? undecided
chai! I don enter one chance
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Lilsameey: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
All I will say is, most girls who smokes in Nigeria are not decent and that pregnancy, hmmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Deffjam: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
she's not that type that always wants to talk, bro it took her months before we started having heart to heart talk, she was too gentle for my liking. No one would expect she does such things aswear
see bro in my circle, people thàt don't smoke. I think it's only my younger bro..................the rest of us smoke various things......but I don dey stop shaaa....

Judging from your write up,I think depression lead her to smoking.........since you said she hardly open up .

I have females too that smoke....the seem pretty normal.
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Southernigbo: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
seriousness or ease of quitting smoking is tribe related, what tribe is she?
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lilsameey:
All I will say is, most girls who smokes in Nigeria are not decent and that pregnancy, hmmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Somethings Going On Among We Ladies In The Society Today / My Recent Experience / Am So Scared To Get Married Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.