Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South (39386 Views)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2021
No be only 17million fulani herders...
They shout the north will not vote for a southerner, yet they forget that, a lot of family have lost one or the other due to Farmers and herders crisis..
I doubt middle belt, eg Abuja, kogi, benue, nassawara etc will vote a northerner who is not against open grazing..
If election is free and fair.. the core north is definitely losing it.
United South and aggrieved middle belt region will defeat any candidate from the core north.
They know this that is why they are perfecting their plans to rig the election if not I don't know why they would go for an electronic election process while being against electronic transmission of results.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Ejebleje: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2021
He said: “They (the Southern governors) are hungry for power. Why are they making open grazing an issue? Is it the only problem in the country

Please ,what else has been the problem of this country since this current dispensation if not this?

What is the cause of the current food crisis ravaging the country?

Mehn I don tire o!

5 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2021
This is what I call nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by KILLTHECOWS(f): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2021
We shall see...
All the attrocities of buhari must be returned back...
Fulani go hear am.

4 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ken6488(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2021
One thing I am sure of

The only president from the region will
Become president of northern Nigeria

By 2023

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by codedguy1(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
lts not even a southerner affair

The thousands of northerners eating grass now are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners in their grave due to bandits are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners that can no longer go to school in the north west are already regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of middle belt people in benue slaughtered by foolanis are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners sliding into extreme poverty capital are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The numerous Northern politicians like Saraki, dino kwankwanso etc are already regretting their 2015 mistake

Jega himself is regretting his 2015 mistake

So why are people still joining that accursed party. Ayade comes to mind.

There are always willing sell outs in the south for their selfish gains that would always put the south at a disadvantage because like the op said one group is thinking about their tribe as a whole while the other is thinking about his stomach.

When elections comes now you will still see thousands from the same north that you are saying are sliding to extreme poverty still come out to vote for an incompetent idiot because he is from the north and from a certain religion.

Our psychy has been damaged and these people with damaged psychy are in millions and also entitled to vote, not to talk about the rigging machinery on ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Fame99game: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Pride goes before fall

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Idiko1: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2021
North produce 2023 presidency and lose Nigeria!!!!!! If the northern region of Nigeria produces next president of the shithole called Nigeria, the country will cease to exist. You can take it to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Kdon2: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't believe the emboldened; I don't believe that they are regretting their decision.
The brains of northerners don't have the capacity to differentiate between good living and suffering.
They believe that suffering and life are inseparable.
I remember one northerner told me that even if Buhari would drag Nigeria into hellfire, he would gladly vote for him.
If Buhari could contest again, they would vote for him again and again.

You are a very acurate person

3 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Kdon2: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
fitzmayowa:
These guys are overestimating their power to determine who becomes president, instead of making this useless threat they should present a Northern candidate and let's see who would win the election, set of clueless cow urine drinking dullards....

You are the one underestimating them. They decide through divide and rule who won or not since democracy start.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by slivertongue: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
done and dusted
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Kdon2: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kaysnow:
No be only 17million fulani herders...
They shout the north will not vote for a southerner, yet they forget that, a lot of family have lost one or the other due to Farmers and herders crisis..
I doubt middle belt, eg Abuja, kogi, benue, nassawara etc will vote a northerner who is not against open grazing..
If election is free and fair.. the core north is definitely losing it.
United South and aggrieved middle belt region will defeat any candidate from the core north.
They know this that is why they are perfecting their plans to rig the election if not I don't know why they would go for an electronic election process while being against electronic transmission of results.

I don't like this Fulani-herders tag... people are killed violently due to a coded,subtle Fulani campaign!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Omoslim26: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pllss I want to ask oo�.
If every State in the South declares that every stray cow be barbecued,what will happen �.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Splitmind: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
The useless bastard southerners can't try it. grin
We will continue tensioning the idiots.

I love what President Buhari has done to elevate the status of the North into it's rightful place.

Sai Baba and God bless Nigeria!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Splitmind: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
Pllss I want to ask oo�.
If every State in the South declares that every stray cow be barbecued,what will happen �.

Try it and see, your entire communities will burn lipsrsealed
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Splitmind: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
lts not even a southerner affair

The thousands of northerners eating grass now are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners in their grave due to bandits are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners that can no longer go to school in the north west are already regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of middle belt people in benue slaughtered by foolanis are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners sliding into extreme poverty capital are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The numerous Northern politicians like Saraki, dino kwankwanso etc are already regretting their 2015 mistake

Jega himself is regretting his 2015 mistake

You believe this fake news undecided

There is no real Arewa son that is unhappy with the Presidency, only unpatriotic elements.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Omoslim26: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splitmind:

Try it and see, your entire communities will burn lipsrsealed

I am taking about a case where the whole leaders of all states in the Southern region,who in togetherness banned open grazing,makes the declaration �
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by flokii: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
2023 no far again na.. we'll see where all their noise will lead.
We in Southern region have spoken and that's that.

I expect SW to pass the law banning open grazing by September.. SE won't do anything while states like Rivers, Edo and Delta in SS will likely pass theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by stupidmod3: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
disgusting things
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Dbiz1111(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Raph82(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Johnayoola:
USELESS PEOPLE
U can't expect much from humans that drink a cow's urine and take their bath with it. The real brain in their skull is already diluted with cow's urine, through the process called 'Osmosis'.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by FBIBOT(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
See confidence..... Omo shame on all southern politicians and traditional rulers

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lolz, thunder fire the writer and the speaker wey yarn this trash, who their presidency epp? We want Biafra not zoo
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Temptee101(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
The owners of UAR have spoken.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by 9niceguy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Interesting
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by zuxstine: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
This people think they own the country
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Indispensable85(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Una dey mad
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
sad
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Jostoman: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
This people know how to play their politics no be small
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Southerners should dash them the presidency and Nigeria. Then we can make our own president and our own country. Let North have Nigeria make we all rest.
Who them help sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.