Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South (39409 Views)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by AloneTK: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
A tribe determining the fate of a nation of 200M+ people!

Pathetic.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by profbray(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
lts not even a southerner affair

The thousands of northerners eating grass now are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners in their grave due to bandits are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners that can no longer go to school in the north west are already regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of middle belt people in benue slaughtered by foolanis are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners sliding into extreme poverty capital are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The numerous Northern politicians like Saraki, dino kwankwanso etc are already regretting their 2015 mistake

Jega himself is regretting his 2015 mistake

In 2015 there were all shouting "say baba" up and down disturbing our ear drum with, pls oo u people should allow dem to enjoy their Baba
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Sunnydoo: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
I thought we should be living in the future and not drawing ourselves back to primitive days.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Blackdisciple(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Clowns��� everywhere
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Some of us shouted ourselves hoarse to fellow southerners in 2015 but they refused to listen.
In d North, d mantra was "voting buhari is a religious duty" while my fellow southerners were talking about good governance.
Now,dem done get good governance cheesy
it was a big mistake infact that was my first time voting and last vote till now

I didn't vote in 2019 because i was plainly disappointed in 2015 expectations i had in the vegetable

How was i suppose to know he was a failure for someone born in the 90's who heard how good it was in the past and how buhari anti corruption drive brought sanity to the nation

I never knew idiagbon was actually behind that not him, yet the fraud kept wearing white all around basking in idiagbon achievement and contesting multiple times like someone who had a quest to return parity

It didn't help to also see so many average Northerners supporting him like he was a Messiah

I thought something must be special about him then apc started packaging a dead wood

It is when he entered i realized he was fraud and the thing binding his cult followership in the north is jihad, violence, and blood thirst of the average Northerner

3 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by SmartPolician: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
biggy26:

Mind you, not everyone living in the north supports Buhari. And if you remember, 2019 was clearly rigged, when after just 4yrs the people were already tired of him. He can never win any election in this country again without rigging.

Stop saying this. Buhari won that election

If I didn't go out to vote, I would probably say the same thing.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop saying this. Buhari won that election

If I didn't go out to vote, I would probably say the same thing.
and your polling unit in oshogbo account for all in Nigeria?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by sidney22: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
It is highly getting irritating.
People of under 5% of the population of the country issuing threats here and there.
I am seeing Central Africa Republic treatment loading.
If only the Hausas can be delivered of this Fulani demon that possessed them.
Then the Aborigines will take charge of their lands.
I pity the Hausa.
If only then can have someone that can open their eyes and liberate them from this eternal life of servitude.
Dissociate from the demons and see the light.
One day it will happen.
And these demons will be cast into the abyss and the land will surely be healed.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Naijanascam: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Useless claims from the cow dung sniffing animals.....as if you are better off to the southerners upon the 97% federal support with zero contribution........ even with the.2cut off marks .....

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ogbuefi677(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
it was a big mistake infact that was my first time voting and last vote till now

I didn't vote in 2019 because i was plainly disappointed in 2015 expectations i had in the vegetable

How was i suppose to know he was a failure for someone born in the 90's who heard how good it was in the past and how buhari anti corruption drive brought sanity to the nation

I never knew idiagbon was actually behind that not him, yet the fraud kept wearing white all around basking in idiagbon achievement and contesting multiple times like someone who had a quest to return parity

It didn't help to also see so many average Northerners supporting him like he was a Messiah

I thought something must be special about him then apc started packaging a dead wood

It is when he entered i realized he was fraud and the thing binding his cult followership in the north is jihad, violence, and blood thirst of the average Northerner
But from your posts,you are well read naa and very politically conscious,buhari was a disaster foretold naa.
All his atrocities like voting for a fulani from Niger instead of a Nigerian,how he kept Ekwueme in Kirikiri and Shagari in Ikoyi,his stance on Sharia etc were in the public b4 2015 elections.
You missed all that or you believed a leopard could change its spots?
Anybody who tells you things were good in 1984,Idiagbon or no Idiagbon is a liar.
People were queuing to buy bread in 1984 cos of d same factors prevalent today.
My,I'm an 80s person but I was never deceived for one day.
Funny enough I've voted APP/ANPP/APC in every election since 1999 but I never voted buhari for once.
Always voted his opponents cheesy
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
ogbuefi677:

But from your posts,you are well read naa and very politically conscious,buhari was a disaster foretold naa.
All his atrocities like voting for a fulani from Niger instead of a Nigerian,how he kept Ekwueme in Kirikiri and Shagari in Ikoyi,his stance on Sharia etc were in the public b4 2015 elections.
You missed all that or you believed a leopard could change its spots?
call it desperation for change

You know what happens when their is a push back and it somehow convinces you the more that their is something the people doing it are trying to gain since everyone must have a bad side

That was my case, remember when them fayose even took it to wishing him dead on newspaper and it backfired

I was part of that herd that kept pushing on all to find he is a Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by West2019(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Can you imagine those animal. We shall see who is who then. Fulani hersm are the problem of Nigeria for now . Badstrd idoit set of people . In all things Tinubu is to blame
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Gambit23: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
dre11:
•Why we oppose call for Southern president —North

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ban-open-grazing-lose-2023-presidency-fulani-groups-threaten-south/

The useless miyetti Allah should come out and say it by themselves.

In 2023, Fualni will not be president of Nigeria, if they try it, only arewa will remain in Nigeria by den

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
How many groups are there in the North?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Splashme: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Foolish people.
Useless president

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Lightorder: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:
When you sell yourself cheaply, this is what happens to you. The Southern governors easily betray those who voted them and beg to have them massacred because they want to please the Fulani. In their stupidity, they don't know that the more they do that, the more the Fulani looks down on them.

When you betray your own in order to please a Fulani, he distrusts you thinking, "that's how he'd betray me too. If he can betray his own people, why should I expect him to be faithful to me?".

A Fulani personally told me that the only Southerner he respects is Nnamdi Kanu. I thought he was joking and asked him why. He said that Kanu has shown he stands for something that affects his people. He said that if Kanu can accept one Nigeria today and decide to contest for the Presidency, the Fulani would be more comfortable supporting him than any other Southerner since his yes can always be trusted to be yes.

The reason Fulani is overcoming Nigerians is that every Fulani thinks in terms of the Fulani race while other Nigerians think in terms of "me and my family only". It's just like the ear trying to save itself without caring what happens to the head. But, if the head is killed, the ear is gone. The Fulani understands this simple truth which makes them wiser. The rest of Nigerians don't understand it which makes them big FOOOOOOOOOLS.

It doesn't matter how much Western education you acquired or how old you are but if you don't realize that your existence rests on the existence of your people, you are an empty FOOOOOL.
May God bless your mother

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Lightorder: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who do you people think you are ? I only blame gullible southerners that ditched Jonathan to vote Buhari in 2015 and Jonathan that didn't make Orubebe the INEC boss
please, is Orubebe now a hero or not?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by tnerro1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Some people are praying for that to happen so they can go their separate way, better not fall into their trap cool
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by FarahAideed: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lightorder:
please, is Orubebe now a hero or not?

He is a national hero

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by DrMuzungu(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
So, Fulani gangsters have the right to tell everyone what to do in their father's land? Oh, sure...
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Trustedpronet: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thank God this is what we have been waiting for. 2023 will be a turn arround for zoogeria
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by lozanni(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
angry GAFDAN ko DAFT-DAN ni
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Lightorder: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

He is a national hero
God bless you sir. An international hero sef. Even jega go be like, why Jonathan gree sef ?

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by billyG(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
I blame Niger Delta militants for lying low like a toothless ekuke cry cry
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by EngrXrix(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by greypencils: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fulani ti ya were...stupid fools. Better go back to Futa Djalon where you came from. Nigeria doesn't belong to you.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Tudorsk(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Let's the power be taken before all dis thing that you are saying, those people said they are going to block the power from coming to southern part of the nation... I pray the heat touches the necessary people that deserves it for the country to be better...
criminalmindz:
Shut up there. Dont worry when the South takes power in 2023 ,we will probe Garuba Shehu ,Malami , Buhari . We will send them to jail 1000 years in prison. By the time we are done, power will return to the north in 2067. We will give Igbo to rule from 2027 to 2050
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Tudorsk(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
And Southerners are not supporting and fighting for their people, now the heat is about touching them!!!!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Cromagnon: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:
When you sell yourself cheaply, this is what happens to you. The Southern governors easily betray those who voted them and beg to have them massacred because they want to please the Fulani. In their stupidity, they don't know that the more they do that, the more the Fulani looks down on them.

When you betray your own in order to please a Fulani, he distrusts you thinking, "that's how he'd betray me too. If he can betray his own people, why should I expect him to be faithful to me?".

A Fulani personally told me that the only Southerner he respects is Nnamdi Kanu. I thought he was joking and asked him why. He said that Kanu has shown he stands for something that affects his people. He said that if Kanu can accept one Nigeria today and decide to contest for the Presidency, the Fulani would be more comfortable supporting him than any other Southerner since his yes can always be trusted to be yes.

The reason Fulani is overcoming Nigerians is that every Fulani thinks in terms of the Fulani race while other Nigerians think in terms of "me and my family only". It's just like the ear trying to save itself without caring what happens to the head. But, if the head is killed, the ear is gone. The Fulani understands this simple truth which makes them wiser. The rest of Nigerians don't understand it which makes them big FOOOOOOOOOLS.

It doesn't matter how much Western education you acquired or how old you are but if you don't realize that your existence rests on the existence of your people, you are an empty FOOOOOL.
their existence does not depend on you
They can move to Australia
Na you de suffer
Stop consoling ya self

But you've said it all
Till we move as 1
Nothing nothing
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by TheMostComplex1: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Vickym1:
Fulani is the owner of this con3 so any decisions to be taken in this con3 must be approved by them cheesy

Apt.

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by TheMostComplex1: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
billyG:
I blame Niger Delta militants for lying low like a toothless ekuke cry cry

Lying low so you want them to do what exactly?

People should stop disturbing Uncle Buhari.

Why didn't you maintain this same energy in 2015 ?

Niger Delta militants are receiving their amnesty fund allow to be.

Thank you
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Gfskw: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who cares about them anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Woman Gets Swollen Eye Over Token By Deputy Governor's Wife In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.