Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South (39411 Views)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by rhektor(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hold on to the presidency and governance as well as open grazing and loose the southern Nigeria

It is time for us to renegotiate the oneness of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Dpharisee: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who do you people think you are ? I only blame gullible southerners that ditched Jonathan to vote Buhari in 2015 and Jonathan that didn't make Orubebe the INEC boss
Buhari is not as naive as Jonathan, he replaced a Fulani with another Fulani as INEC chairman inspite of protests and wants to appoint a traitorous southerner as INEC commissioner despite protests.
If Jonathan had appointed Orubebe as INEC chairman and left Ihejirika as Chief of Army Staff no way he can lose the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by dhope: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
lts not even a southerner affair

The thousands of northerners eating grass now are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners in their grave due to bandits are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners that can no longer go to school in the north west are already regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of middle belt people in benue slaughtered by foolanis are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners sliding into extreme poverty capital are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The numerous Northern politicians like Saraki, dino kwankwanso etc are already regretting their 2015 mistake

Jega himself is regretting his 2015 mistake

Well said but kindly modify and change "The thousands" to "The millions". Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Onuoha1234(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tell those noise making Fulani self-appointed speakers that the year 2023is in God's hands. A host of them will not see that day \hich will come and pass. A President will be chosen by free and fair elections not by any ethnic group. Get qualified to vote on that day.

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by mauchiz: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Eh!!!, the best thing is to divide Nigeria, so fulani tribe will keep the presidency.
I'm very sure that presidency must get to the south or we divide, period, even if is war they want, let us fight today and live tomorrow.
We will not allow fulani to rule again, enough is enough, look at were they kept our economy, everything is so high, Nigeria all of a sudden became the poverty capital of the world.
Southerners will not agree, open grazing is banned and remain banned.

Fulani are not Nigerians, they migrated from Sahara desert, this time around, we will chase them back to were they came from, don't worry, you people should keep beating the drum of War, whatever you people want 2023, we are ready for you all.
Power must return to the south.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by King44(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
dre11:
•Why we oppose call for Southern president —North

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ban-open-grazing-lose-2023-presidency-fulani-groups-threaten-south/
is grazing a private business/enterprise or not

Rent a land pay and rare your cows there but no.

One mallam somewhere or one Taiwo somewhere bought cattle, gave it to one fumalani to look after it, he does not pay tax and instead of those Fulanis in charge of the cow to maintain peace they seized the incompetence of the gvt to rob, steal, kill, kidnap, maim the people cried out to the fed gvt no help, they cried to the state gvt no help because the issue is out of their hands now they have taken a step toward a lasting solution and you as an association of cattle herders and the president are pressurizing the states to give out free lands them to settle and rare their cows because it is their way of life....

That is total madtness...

Instead of appealing to the people you are still threatening the state govt and the people... Wonderful.

If I were a governor in any of the southern states and violated my rules and regulations those cows would be used to feed the less privileged.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Brushstrokes20: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bullocks for brainless buffoons!

The doomed shithole is long overdue for disintegration!

And may lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating me with cows, NONSENSE!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
They say banning herders will jeopardize peace in Nigeria, and I ask them, has Nigeria ever known peace, love and fairness among the 4zones? Answer is no. The fulani will always be a problem, infact the core north as a whole. Nigeria can still produce a south south president without votes from the fulanis. The efrontery and attempts to brainswash us is unbelievable. This is a call for Western, Southern, Eastern Nigeria and middle belt to wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Bodexinvest: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
They are so full of themselves, who are these people?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Holaomoakin(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Confused men! End losers!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Jungleluv5: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thunder fire you. Who vote for 2023 before idiots
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ello29(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
I wonder why this people have not been arrested for killing of Nigerians since 2015 and they're still talking.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by jurjes(f): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Chai, these people no rate is at all, Dem think say we no get sense. Imagine their bargaining chip?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by focus7: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
If 2023 is the reason why we will allow open grazing then it's better we don't have 2023 presidency slot
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by harmony75: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Chai see cow nmeeeeh talking ok let Igbos go and Yoruba go naw let's see how you can cope nmeeeeeh that is supposed be in the forest
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by macof(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't believe the emboldened; I don't believe that they are regretting their decision.
The brains of northerners don't have the capacity to differentiate between good living and suffering.
They believe that suffering and life are inseparable.
I remember one northerner told me that even if Buhari would drag Nigeria into hellfire, he would gladly vote for him.
If Buhari could contest again, they would vote for him again and again.
Exactly. Northerners don't believe there's anything bad about suffering and poverty.
Their culture enforces a large section of their society to be poor and they love it like that. For them it ensures hierarchy and order

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by notoriousbabe: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
modafokas. To hell with you and the presidency. Who presidency epp
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ukahrawah: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Backwardness is a terrible curse.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Kemetals: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
The threats coming from north is becoming unbearable. I wonder why southern nigerian are bunch of cowards?. Nigeria is a fraud. One nigeria is not a must. Its high time Southern to demand for a referendum. Personally i am fed up with all these threats coming from nirth.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Theoarhics: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Look at this demonic minority threatening the good majority
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by FarahAideed: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dpharisee:

Buhari is not as naive as Jonathan, he replaced a Fulani with another Fulani as INEC chairman inspite of protests and wants to appoint a traitorous southerner as INEC commissioner despite protests.
If Jonathan had appointed Orubebe as INEC chairman and left Ihejirika as Chief of Army Staff no way he can lose the election

Exactly !!!!!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by juman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
They are insane.
Most of them are foreigners from neighbouring countries o.

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by DesChyko: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Can't speak for others but tell the Igbos this and be sure that the ban on open grazing will come in by month end.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by juniior(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
If the presidency goes to a northern Muslim in 2023 Nigeria will break up. No two ways

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by harmony75: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:
Southern folks gotta be careful, cuz we are watching!
watching with diseased infected eyes that's killing all of you in the north
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Ugosample(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:
When you sell yourself cheaply, this is what happens to you. The Southern governors easily betray those who voted them and beg to have them massacred because they want to please the Fulani. In their stupidity, they don't know that the more they do that, the more the Fulani looks down on them.

When you betray your own in order to please a Fulani, he distrusts you thinking, "that's how he'd betray me too. If he can betray his own people, why should I expect him to be faithful to me?".

A Fulani personally told me that the only Southerner he respects is Nnamdi Kanu. I thought he was joking and asked him why. He said that Kanu has shown he stands for something that affects his people. He said that if Kanu can accept one Nigeria today and decide to contest for the Presidency, the Fulani would be more comfortable supporting him than any other Southerner since his yes can always be trusted to be yes.

The reason Fulani is overcoming Nigerians is that every Fulani thinks in terms of the Fulani race while other Nigerians think in terms of "me and my family only". It's just like the ear trying to save itself without caring what happens to the head. But, if the head is killed, the ear is gone. The Fulani understands this simple truth which makes them wiser. The rest of Nigerians don't understand it which makes them big FOOOOOOOOOLS.

It doesn't matter how much Western education you acquired or how old you are but if you don't realize that your existence rests on the existence of your people, you are an empty FOOOOOL.

Well written
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Tyranny: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
harmony75:
watching with diseased infected eyes that's killing all of you in the north

Don't say sh!t cuz we won't hesitate to send y'all to Allah!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by tenpipsperday: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who do you people think you are ? I only blame gullible southerners that ditched Jonathan to vote Buhari in 2015 and Jonathan that didn't make Orubebe the INEC boss

Tinubu with his greed caused all these.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by isa6namo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Let's see how it goes if this country is Co - owned by Niger Republic .The British knew they couldn't use the head of a southern man as the president of this country that's why they arranged a cow-headed man from Niger that they can easily use for their selfish purpose. Just the way they sold Nnamdi kanu out to Nigerian cow - headed government and pretended as if they were not aware of his arrest I mean kidnap.but the reign of the Queen and the British recist and greedy government will soon come to an end Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Etimemy: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
I can't waste my time to read this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
flokii:
2023 no far again na.. we'll see where all their noise will lead.
We in Southern region have spoken and that's that.

I expect SW to pass the law banning open grazing by September.. SE won't do anything while states like Rivers, Edo and Delta in SS will likely pass theirs.
Why do you think the South East wont do anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.