Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South (39413 Views)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by BeardedMeat(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
ERockson:
No wonder the Igbo is very reluctant in passing anti open grazing bills in their region for fear of been denying 2023 presidency
You sounded stupid. What are you smoking now?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by holycup(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Umu anuohiá
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:
When you sell yourself cheaply, this is what happens to you. The Southern governors easily betray those who voted them and beg to have them massacred because they want to please the Fulani. In their stupidity, they don't know that the more they do that, the more the Fulani looks down on them.

When you betray your own in order to please a Fulani, he distrusts you thinking, "that's how he'd betray me too. If he can betray his own people, why should I expect him to be faithful to me?".

A Fulani personally told me that the only Southerner he respects is Nnamdi Kanu. I thought he was joking and asked him why. He said that Kanu has shown he stands for something that affects his people. He said that if Kanu can accept one Nigeria today and decide to contest for the Presidency, the Fulani would be more comfortable supporting him than any other Southerner since his yes can always be trusted to be yes.

The reason Fulani is overcoming Nigerians is that every Fulani thinks in terms of the Fulani race while other Nigerians think in terms of "me and my family only". It's just like the ear trying to save itself without caring what happens to the head. But, if the head is killed, the ear is gone. The Fulani understands this simple truth which makes them wiser. The rest of Nigerians don't understand it which makes them big FOOOOOOOOOLS.

It doesn't matter how much Western education you acquired or how old you are but if you don't realize that your existence rests on the existence of your people, you are an empty FOOOOOL.

Nicely said.

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by phkka1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
These idiots called Fulani.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Mandela887(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sometimes I look at this country & ask myself how did I get to this country.... U people banned alcohol, this alcohol u banned is somebody's business just like cattle business... Did they consult the south that they want to ban alcohol?... No they didn't.. Dey destroy any alcohol they see coming into their territory worth of millions,& d south never complained... Y are dey crying wolf now that d south decide to ban a business they don't like that's causing serious problem for them?...I think d south has being too weak for this stupid North

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by elijahkayode(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
lts not even a southerner affair

The thousands of northerners eating grass now are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners in their grave due to bandits are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners that can no longer go to school in the north west are already regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of middle belt people in benue slaughtered by foolanis are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners sliding into extreme poverty capital are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The numerous Northern politicians like Saraki, dino kwankwanso etc are already regretting their 2015 mistake

Jega himself is regretting his 2015 mistake

North is bleeding
Bandits kill over 75 villagers in northwest Nigeria:

Armed raiders killed at least 35 people in five villages in northwest Nigeria’s Zamfara state, police said on Saturday, in the latest deadly attack to hit the violence-torn region.
Local residents said up to 43 villagers were killed in the raid late on Thursday.
“Thirty-five people were killed by the bandits in the five villages,” state police spokesman Mohammed Shehu told AFP.
Motorcycle-riding gunmen launched coordinated attacks on remote villages of Gidan Adamu, Tsauni, Gidan Baushi, Gidan Maidawa and Wari in Maradun district, shooting residents and burning homes.
“The attackers left before security teams arrived because the area is hard to reach due to bad roads,” Shehu said.
But residents said 43 people were killed and seven injured in the attack.
“We found a total of 43 bodies from the villages along with seven people with injuries,” resident Danladi Sabo told AFP.
He said those killed were buried on Friday while the injured were taken to hospital in Gusau, the state capital.
Northwest and central Nigeria have been regularly terrorised by gangs of cattle thieves and kidnappers who raid villages, killing and seizing residents as well as stealing livestock after looting and burning homes.
On Wednesday, bandits killed 18 people when they raided Tsauwa village in neighbouring Katsina state.
Last month, 53 were killed when bandits raided six villages in Zamfara’s Zurmi district.
The gangs are largely motivated by financial gains but some of them have appeared in videos pledging allegiance to jihadists, who are waging a 12-year insurgency to establish an Islamic state.
Military operations and amnesty offers have failed to end the attacks.
In a state broadcast last month, Zamfara state Governor Bello Matawalle asked residents to defend themselves against “killer bandits.”
The criminals have recently focused on raiding schools and kidnapping students to squeeze ransom payments from parents and the authorities.
On Monday, more than 100 students were kidnapped from a boarding school in neighbouring Kaduna state, in the latest mass abduction targeting schools in Nigeria.
Around 1,000 students and pupils have been abducted in Nigeria since December. Most have been released after negotiations with local officials.
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday directed the military, police and intelligence agencies to ensure the safe and early release of all kidnapped victims, a statement from his office said.
Gangs often target rural schools and colleges where students stay in dormitories and security is light, allowing them to easily remove their victims to forest hideouts to negotiate ransom payments.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/bandits-kill-35-villagers-in-northwest-nigeria-police/

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by naijapips02: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
This message is not for the people on this thread. The people the message is for already got it.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ityP(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
lts not even a southerner affair

The thousands of northerners eating grass now are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners in their grave due to bandits are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners that can no longer go to school in the north west are already regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of middle belt people in benue slaughtered by foolanis are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners sliding into extreme poverty capital are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The numerous Northern politicians like Saraki, dino kwankwanso etc are already regretting their 2015 mistake

Jega himself is regretting his 2015 mistake

No northerner is regretting his mistake. If elections hold today between GEJ and Buhari, north will still choose Buhari. No be today dem start to suffer. They are used to it
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ityP(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Freelancer2020:
In-shot, you expect South to be begging you before you support us for the presidency

because you believe presidency belongs to you to be given to whom you like?

you guys don't even have an idea of what is about to happen

Nothing is about to happen. They know they are the majority
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ityP(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
fitzmayowa:
These guys are overestimating their power to determine who becomes president, instead of making this useless threat they should present a Northern candidate and let's see who would win the election, set of clueless cow urine drinking dullards....

They will easily win elections. Cows vote only in the north
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Sleekfingers: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
dre11:
•Why we oppose call for Southern president —North

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ban-open-grazing-lose-2023-presidency-fulani-groups-threaten-south/

what a country....still talking about open grazing in this 21st century.......

And some idiots will be comparing south africa with nigeria.......

South africa is generating over 40,000mega watts of electricity.......nigeria is still battling with under 10,000mega watts......

SA minimum wage is way ahead of this shithole......

There are millions of outta school children in this shithole......

South africa educational system is way better than this shithole

the poverty rate in nigeria is way higher than SA........

Social welfare for children, the elderly and disable people in SA is far more better......

They have modernize their agricultural sector.......nigerins are still using cutlass and hoe

they practice modernized way of slaughtering animals,,,,,,,and preservations......

They have seriously developed their tourism sector........generating billions of dollars annually......nigeria tourism sector is zero

they have lots of international standard stadia.......our national stadium in abuja......is now a grazing ground for cattles.......

They are seriously investing in sports....eg football, athletics, cricket, swimming etc .......naija premier is zero.......

Can we compare our roads to the roads in SA? Thats definitely a big NO........

Their transportation is very impressive.....

Their health sector is far more better......

Nigerians still defecate in the open.....hardly see that in SA.......

So nigeria should keep shut when south africa is talking.......

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ityP(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Idiko1:
North produce 2023 presidency and lose Nigeria!!!!!! If the northern region of Nigeria produces next president of the shithole called Nigeria, the country will cease to exist. You can take it to the bank.

Nothing will happen. The north owns the military. Anyone wey try shit, e don be be that
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by nedekid: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Freelancer2020:
In-shot, you expect South to be begging you before you support us for the presidency

because you believe presidency belongs to you to be given to whom you like?

you guys don't even have an idea of what is about to happen
Even if they do as the please, nothing will happen as we will still have collaborators that will work and side with them. It has happened in the past and will happen again.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Bluntemperor: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jostoman:
even obasanjo, Tinubu are all regretting their 2015 action now.

The strange thing here is that we never seen these different groups from the North talking until Buhari came over the affairs of Nigeria.
For instance,the Myetti Allah and because the Govt never rebuked them but shield them have given them the effontry to falsely believed thei can do or say anything on Nigeria! However,they must know that whatever goes around comes around!
Too Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by biggy26: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop saying this. Buhari won that election

If I didn't go out to vote, I would probably say the same thing.
Loool, in his mind.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Emekus999(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
I blame the avengers.. They should have started working since
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
These people will do anything for money.
I'm fulani and i don't even support those clowns, if only we'd unite and end these people and tyrants supporting them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Yankee101: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Silence is the best answer
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Pinkybush: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
What an insult to the southern governors and the entire southern people. Does fulanis think they own this country? Well, I don't blame them, I blame our southern leaders who have sold the south for their selfish gains. So, some northern idiots can keep insulting them.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Joydan95: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2021
I curse lord Lugard... He brought these nuisance upon us
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Frenzy01(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2021
What kind of a stupid comment is this in a democratic and culturally diverse nation angry

anyways, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by chaloskyx: 3:38am On Jul 11, 2021
LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING U SEE THE MOMENT YOU ALLOW OPEN GRAZING IN THE SOUTH YOU AUTOMATICALLY ALLOW TERRORISTS INTO YOUR REGION WHO WOULD HOLD SOUTHTHERN LEADERS AND ITS PEOPLE CAPTIVE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO THE NORTH SEEKING THE PRESIDENCY AS MUCH AS I LIKE PEACE U SEE THIS OPEN GRAZING THING IS A BAD IDEA IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT IF THEY WERE ABLE TO OUST JONATHAN BY THEIR MILITANT ACTIVITIES IN THE NORTH WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THEY ARE ABLE TO TERRORISE THE PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH IT MEANS THEY CONTROL WHO BECOMES PRESIDENT EVEN GOVERNOR WITH TERRORISM....SOUTHERNERS SHINE YOUR EYE O THE NORTH ARE USING OPEN GRAZING TO STRATEGICALLY CONTROL THE SEAT OF POWER VIA TERRORISM ALL THEY NEED NOW IS FOR YOU TO OPEN YOUR BORDERS
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by karkel(m): 4:53am On Jul 11, 2021
17million out of over 200million
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ddeola: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2021
What effrontery! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:
These people will do anything for money.
I'm fulani and i don't even support those clowns, if only we'd unite and end these people and tyrants supporting them
I like u. Fulanis are not our problem, it's the elite across all tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by AlaskaTNT(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
We don suffer for this country
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by billyG(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Lying low so you want them to do what exactly?

People should stop disturbing Uncle Buhari.

Why didn't you maintain this same energy in 2015 ?

Niger Delta militants are receiving their amnesty fund allow to be.

Thank you
Yur uncle by act of omission or commission, ineptitude is disturbing us all. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.