Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? (33289 Views)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / UK Citizenship:Will Kanu End Up Like Thatcher Or Begum? / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2021
angry
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by jlinkd78(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Noted
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:
Kanu's British Citizenship would soon be revoked.

Nope, not in a million years.

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by UncommonLogic: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Chatflick:
BMC crew over to you guys

More like NL online IPIG terrorists food don land to come and lick the ass of Namdiot coward Cownu as usual.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by 9jaRealist: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2021
festacman:
Why all these talk about losing UK citizenship? I thought Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafran citizen? Am I missing something?

He is, but you cannot build a house in an Online Republic… grin
>

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by chukwuibuipob: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2021
shocked ofcus angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by mazimee(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Nairaland zombies can not survive a day without talking about Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
November1857:
And that'll stop Aboki from killing each other in numbers...

Backwards stunts..

It would clear the road for the death penalty for Nnamdi Kanu.

His goose is truly cooked.

3 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
festacman:
Why all these talk about losing UK citizenship? I thought Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafran citizen? Am I missing something?

Lolz
Sarcasm @its peak.....

Wahala be like bicycle..

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by oldman112(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
We have many problems bothering us, this is not one of them, ok yes he can, the price of egg na still 60 naira, No he won't, the price of fuel no still change.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Nope, not in a million years.

It would be revoked and you'll go back to your ways of condemning the British.

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2021
oldman112:
We have many problems bothering us, this is not one of them, ok yes he can, the price of egg na still 60 naira, No he won't, the price of fuel no still change.

Go into poultry farming and become wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Realtalk20: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2021
We don't care . Please show us othe rnrws I am tired of hearing about this man Haba

Let us move ahead abeg abi he has been arrested
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by shortgun(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2021
only in Nigeria
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

It would be revoked and you'll go back to your ways of condemning the British.

It won't be revoked, he has not committed any crimes against the British state. Get that into your THICK SKULL. cool
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2021
SlayerForever:
Garbage.

Read it again with your brain intact.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Monogamy: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Something that UK government has already revoked, just that they have not made it publicly.

With the way Igbos have been shouting UK to the rescue, I thought by now they should have evaded Nigeria territory

3 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Elxandre:
Interesting.
It's funny there's a special clause for those who became citizens by naturalization.
So at the end there are definitely lower grade citizens, right?

But of course such a clause should exist.

Otherwise, what you'll get would be fugitives, criminal sorts fomenting trouble elsewhere then seeking the canopy of another country to evade justice.

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by shadrach77: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2021
punisha:
If KANU hasn't made news, Naira land never open officially for that day.
grin grin grin
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Kobicove(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Elxandre:
Interesting.
It's funny there's a special clause for those who became citizens by naturalization.
So at the end there are definitely lower grade citizens, right?

Of course there are lower grades.

Would you be happy if someone emigrates from Mali to claim Nigerian citizenship and then starts claiming the same rights as you who is a natural born Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by winterfell007(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Rights to self determination is a universal right which is enshrined in both UN and AU charters and to which Nigeria is a signatory to, which means she upholds the belief of self-determination. Self-determination is not equated to terrorism. Nnamdi Kanu has only sought one thing and that is the right for his people to determine their own future "peacefully", since it's obvious to all that igbos do not have any bright future politically in Nigeria, no thanks to the people up north that hate them and vowed to always frustrate that political moves.
MNK has always advocated for achieving Biafra through peaceful means without resorting to war. He's always called for a referendum so that the people can get to decide their political future. He has ample evidence to prove that. On the charges of terrorism, it is the FG that stands guilty of it considering the fact that they've repeatedly use the instrumentality of state power to terrorize and victimize all those who voice their support for Biafra or support self-determination under the guise of fighting terrorism but left the terrorist up north to have a field day even to extent of forming a quasi-government and raising illegal taxation from the local population.
If the British people are smart and enlightened as they claim to be, they'd know that the real terrorist is not MNK but the FG. The only good thing about these is that MNK has "somewhat" opened all southerners eyes to the possibility of deciding their own political future and cutting off from the this dead shithole country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:
Something that UK government has already revoked, just that they have not made it publicly.

With the way Igbos have been shouting UK to the rescue, I thought by now they should have evaded Nigeria territory

His passport is for life.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Victorclean1: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2021
The writer is very foolish

5 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by vicfajeze: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks Buhari for arresting the bastard KANU.dhege baraho no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Monogamy: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Even with the reference from the past that have been revoked?

Do you know how many British citizens that are still in Turkey-Syria border as refugees?

You people need to stay updated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

It won't be revoked, he has not committed any crimes against the British state. Get that into your THICK SKULL. cool

My skull is thick and that's a good thing.

It helps me filter bullshit unlike the damaged brain of Ipob supporters.

Nnamdi Kanu would have his citizenship revoked because he doesn't bring any positive value to the British. He insults them whilst using their sanctuary to avoid his comeuppance.

His goose is cooked.

6 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
This man needs to be seriously dealt with, he has caused many so much pain and as it is now even if you are an igbo person and you believe in one Nigeria, even your own Igbo people can turn against you in a jiffy. I'm surprised how one man can spread so much hate around. And before you counter me, know that I have so many igbo friends and I can boldly state that not every igbo person feels the same way about Biafra.

On the contrary, 99.9% of Igbos want out of this backward animal kingdom called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

There is no such thing for a naturalized citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
This man needs to be seriously dealt with, he has caused many so much pain and as it is now even if you are an igbo person and you believe in one Nigeria, even your own Igbo people can turn against you in a jiffy. I'm surprised how one man can spread so much hate around. And before you counter me, know that I have so many igbo friends and I can boldly state that not every igbo person feels the same way about Biafra.
Mumu, you think this is about "Oba Atópę.......iseee"?
Some of you will just open your mouth and spew rubbish without using your head.

3 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

My skull is thick and that's a good thing.

It helps me filter bullshit unlike the damaged brain of Ipob supporters.

Nnamdi Kanu would have his citizenship revoked because he doesn't bring any positive value to the British, he insults them whilst using their sanctuary to avoid his comeuppance.

His goose is cooked.

Thick means DULL - LMAO cheesy

He has not committed a crime , so his passport is intact.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by bestdudes: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
You own Itohan is useless and foolish one. Has that killed your father, raped your mother and sister, rendered your brother jobless, denied you food and sent dollar to $500... oh that is not hate enough for you to know your president hate you so much to send such epidemic to endanger your life, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno Attacks Abba Kyari Over Police Equipment Contract / 2023: There Will Be Crisis If Peter Obi, Tinubu Lose - Primate Ayodele / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.