Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? (33320 Views)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / UK Citizenship:Will Kanu End Up Like Thatcher Or Begum? / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Totally biased article, why would Mr kanu lose his British citizen? grin

He has not been convicted of any crimes.

He has not been accused of any crimes by the UK.

Only nigerian government are accusing him of alleges crimes. Even if he is convicted in nigerian kangaroo courts what has that got to do with his british citizensship?

Even if he is convicted of crimes in the UK he would still retain his citizenship. grin apart from terrorism crimes.

So whoever wrote this biased nonsense needs to go find something else to write about, like the corrupt nigerian systems and kangaroo courts and the violations of human rights in nigeria like the so called sending (killing) suspected (innocent) criminals to God.. what a joke of a nation nigeria!
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2021
I'm amazed that people don't know that if your forefathers weren't white Brits, whatever citizenship you claim to have is conditioned.

Why do you think the British media refers to someone like Anthony Joshua as British while they refer to someone like Abdulmutallab as Nigerian?

Even though they both have their origin in Nigeria.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Emyogalanya: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2021
They have seen that his British citizenship, will be a hinderance in the case. Right now are hoping to play this card so they can kill him.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by hollywater: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Mad people everywhere. Oga writer leave MNK alone.
No World power including the UK has ever Tag IPOB as a terrorist organization. Ot only good for nothing Nigeria fulanis janja weed that call them a Terrorist.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

7. Nnamdi Kanu is busy eating Kuje watery beans in the Zoo since his arrival while the UK can't do shit to rescue him...

Keep wasting your time typing trash and giving yourself false hope thinking the UK will send their War Jets to come rescue your lord and savior Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...

IPOB miscreants have forgotten that the UK was Nigeria's ally during the civil war, they also provided weapons and bombs to bomb the hell out of your biafran ancestors...LOL.

I would not normally respond to 'primitive arabic cramming slum dwellers', but let me educate your ignorance a little.

The topic here my illiterate friend is not if the UK will come to rescue him ( LMAO ), it is if the UK can revoke his citizenship based on recent events, and the answer is NO.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Emyogalanya: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
I'm amazed that people don't know that if your forefathers weren't white Brits, whatever citizenship you claim to have is conditioned.

Why do you think the British media refers to someone like Anthony Joshua as British while they refer to someone like Abdulmutallab as Nigerian?
one is a sports man the other moves with bombs in his pants

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Martoflix: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
GIVEAWAY ON MARTOFLIX

The below are to be given away on martoflix.
- IPhone 12 Pro Max
- IPhone 11 Pro Max
- Brand New Tecno Camon 16
- HP Folio 9480m
- Small Camry Car
- Generator
- Plasma TV
- Fridge and many others

To learn more and know how you can be eligible.
Check the instructions on our website
[url]martoflix.com/product/credit-alert-blueprint[/url]
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Originalsly: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Nope, his UK citizenship is for LIFE.

Is Kanu a naturalized citizen? If yes, he can lose his citizenship period. No naturalized citizen is guaranteed citizenship for life.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Originalsly:

Is Kanu a naturalized citizen? If yes, he can lose his citizenship period. No naturalized citizen is guaranteed citizenship for life.

Yes, but for the reasons mentioned, he will not lose it.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by na2016: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Well,
What I know is that “what one doesn’t have, one can’t loss it”.

And “what one has, one can loss it”

Those are my personal logics

You can't loose citizenship of any country by birth ooo
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by ogwumgbe: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2021
micseyi:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/matters-arising-can-nnamdi-kanu-lose-his-uk-citizenship

On August 6, 1945 during World War II, an atomic bomb was dropped on the town of Hiroshima, Japan. 140,000 people were killed or injured. There was a home eight blocks (about 1 kilometer) from where the A-Bomb went off . This home had a church attached to it which was completely destroyed, but the home survived, and so did the eight German Jesuit missionaries who prayed the rosary in that house faithfully every day. These men were missionaries to the Japanese people, they were non-military, but because Germany and Japan were allies during WWII they were permitted to live and minister within Japan during the war.

Not only did they all survive with (at most) relatively minor injuries, but they all lived well past that awful day with no radiation sickness, no loss of hearing, or any other visible long term defects or maladies. Naturally, they were interviewed and examined numerous times (Fr. Schiffer, a survivor, said over 200 times) by scientists and health care people about their remarkable experience and they say "we believe that we survived because we were living the message of Fatima. We lived and prayed the rosary daily in that home."

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

I would not normally respond to 'primitive arabic cramming slum dwellers', but let me educate your ignorance a little.

The topic here my illiterate friend is not if the UK will come to rescue him ( LMAO ), it is if the UK can revoke his citizenship based on recent events, and the answer is NO.

Thanks.

LOL..I know what the topic is about, apart from revoking his citizenship (which they will definitely do) I am just reminding you IPOB miscreants that UK can not and will not rescue your lord and savior Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, he will be locked up here in the Zoo and the keys thrown to the ocean...So my friends, stop giving yourself false hope cuz it will lead to hypertension.

Nnamdi Kanu will spend the rest of his miserable life in the very ZOO he wants to run away from...that's if he is lucky to remain alive in the next few months, his death will just be minus one and nothing will happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Stanleyq: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2021
There's no way u can paint it any colour, de fact is, u can't force de British to be acting like Africans, u can't lobby them, u can't be a propagandist to them, what they wanna to to KANU, they will do it, what do hey can't do to him, they can't do it, KANU is a freedom fighter, federal government just accused him of being a criminal to stop his fight.... But there are many Nnamdis just as lie Muhammed said when chief of army staff died.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=KingOfAmebo post=103559218]

LOL..I know what the topic is about, apart from revoking his citizenship (which they will definitely do) I am just reminding you IPOB miscreants that UK can not and will not rescue your lord and savior Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, he will be locked up here in the Zoo and the keys thrown to the ocean...So my friends, stop giving yourself false hope cuz it will lead to hypertension.

Lol, I am not IPOB, he is not my Lord and Saviour - LMAO.

Back to the topic my 'arabic cramming head slamming Pal', his UK citizenship will not be revoked because he has not committed a crime - cheesy.

I am happy that you now recgnise Nigeria as a Zoo inhabited by primitive animals like youself. cool

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Totally biased article, why would Mr kanu lose his British citizen? grin

He has not been convicted of any crimes.

He has been accused of any crimes by the UK.

The only nigerian government are accusing him of alleges crimes. Even if he is convicted in nigerian kangaroo courts what has that got to do with british citizensship?

Even if he is convicted of crimes in the UK he would still retain his citizenship. grin

So whoever wrote this biased nonsense needs to go find something else to write about, like the corrupt nigerian systems and kangaroo courts and the violations of human rights in nigeria like the so called sending (killing) suspected (innocent) criminals to God.. what a joke of a nation nigeria!

Not if his conviction is related to terrorism. Kanu's British citizenship can and will likely be taken away from him if he is convicted of commiting terrorist acts in Nigeria or instigating others to do so.

In case it is not obvious to you sentimental folks, Kanu's British citizenship is a trending topic because Kanu hid behind it, away in London, to be instigating chaos, summary executions and anarchy in Nigeria.

His situation, and what he got away with, will be a case study that will likely focus on the irresponsibility of the UK in harbouring and failing to sanction or effectively monitor a clearly dangerous man.

Kanu success puts the UK in a bad light because it means their concern about terrorism is one-sided. They are only concerned about terror acts against the UK.

There has been many failings like this in the UK over decades where the UK has been lackadaisical at tackling/monitoring known hate preachers and extremists who then went on to commit terrorist acts.

At the internstional level, especially as pertains to securing all corners of the earth against terrorism, it should never be "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" as the UK played it.

The UK's unprofessional and initial biased outlook, fvouring Kanu againts the Nigerian government, is the reason Kanu become the bigger and more murderous monster the Nigerian goverment argued he had the capacitiy to become.

Twitter was playing the same dangerous game letting Kanu use its platform to peddle unambiguous hate message while the clearly biased platform sanctioned our President for indicating that violent anarchists, who wish to destabilize Nigeria, will be treated "in the language they understand".

Trust me, the UK will be under massive scrutiny for its failings to prevent Kanu from using the Country to wage a sustained and murderous war against the sovereign nation of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by naijapips02: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
1098eight:
[/s]

Ikpu mmadu.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2021
This is news to keep these bored children talking for the next three days. His citizenship should mean nothing now. The UK hasn’t cared to get him so he’s on his own.

During my time that way, it was an every other month occurrence for the Home Office to strip UK born African citizens of their British heritage then deport them to their strange but home lands. For manslaughter Ade, Jide and co who only hear about the country from their parents’ stories get repatriated to a land where they know no one. It was funny to hear.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2021
OneTemplate:

Not if his conviction is related to terrorism. Kanu's British citizenship can and will likely be taken away from him if he is convicted of commiting terrorist acts in Nigeria or instigating others to do so.

In case it is not obvious to you sentimental folks, Kanu's British citizenship is a trending topic because Kanu hid behind it, away in London, to be instigating chaos, summary executions and anarchy in Nigeria.

His situation, and what he got away with, will be a case study that will likely focus on the irresponsibility of the UK in harbouring and failing to sanction or effectively monitor a clearly dangerous man.

Kanu success puts the UK in a bad light because it means their concern about terrorism is one-sided. They are only concerned about terror acts against the UK.

There has been many failings like this in the UK over decades where the UK has been lackadaisical at tackling/monitoring known hate preachers and extremists who then went on to commit terrorist acts.

At the internstional level, especially as pertains to securing all corners of the earth against terrorism, it should never be "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" as the UK played it.

The UK's unprofessional and initial biased outlook, fvouring Kanu againts the Nigerian government, is the reason Kanu become the bigger and more murderous monster the Nigerian goverment argued he had the capacitiy to become.

Twitter was playing the same dangerous game letting Kanu use its platform to peddle unambiguous hate message while the clearly biased platform sanctioned our President for indicating that violent anarchists, who wish to destabilize Nigeria, will be treated "in the language they understand".

Trust me, the UK will be under massive scrutiny for its failings to prevent Kanu from using the Country to wage a sustained and murderous war against the sovereign nation of Nigeria.
Yes, i know! If he is convicted of terrorism, yes! He will lose his british citizenship.

And No! He would not lose his citizenship if he is convicted in nigeria of terrorism or incitations. Unless the british uphelds the nigerian kangaroo courts decisions after serious investigations that there was no biased judgement and prejudice against Mr kanu
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Idiko1: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2021
festacman:
Why all these talk about losing UK citizenship? I thought Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafran citizen? Am I missing something?

The above crap is simply born out of idiocy. The concept of dual citizenship is not meant for understanding of the ninnies.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by naijapips02: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2021
1098eight:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random pigs just for 400 naira

Jobless idiota. Do you know your mother? Umu York. Born throwaway.

Keep on quoting and cancelling post on Nairaland. No go find work. Jobless oluku.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by naijapips02: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
1098eight:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random pigs just for 400 naira
[/s]
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by fuelsaver: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2021
And how is that your headache? People taking paracetamol for other people's headache. Mtcheee
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2021
naijapips02:

Jobless idiota. Do you know your mother? Umu York. Born throwaway.

Keep on quoting and cancelling post on Nairaland. No go find work. Jobless oluku.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K / I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.