Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? (33270 Views)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / UK Citizenship:Will Kanu End Up Like Thatcher Or Begum? / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

There is no such thing for a naturalized citizen.

True, but he has not committed a crime, so his passport is for life.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by hammerDK: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
NNAMDI KANU WAS BORN A BIAFRAN.

HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS ISSUED BY BIAFRA.

NNAMDI KANU DENOUNCED HIS NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP.

THE ONLY CITIZENSHIP NNAMDI KANU HAS IS BRITISH.

IPOB IS ACCEPTED WORLDWIDE AS A SEPARATIST GROUP.

THEY ARE NOT TERRORIST, LIKE FULANI HERDSMEN OR BOKO HARAM.

DO YOURSELVES ALL A FAVOUR, RELEASE NNAMDI KANU AND BIAFRA BEFORE A SECOND CIVIL WAR BEGINS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

True, but he has not committed a crime, so his passport is for life.

Wait, is it that he would die if he isn't British?

Can't he just rely on his Biafran citizenship?

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Hotzone(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
He has lost it already, he is a terrorist and deserves not be moving freely with normal human beings

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by oldman112(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

Go into poultry farming and become wealthy.
I don't think I can do it for now, but try pigery
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

Wait, is it that he would die if he isn't British?

Can't he just rely on his Biafran citizenship?

It's up to him not me, he can relinquish either
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2021
oldman112:
I don't think I can do it for now, but try pigery

It would sell considering the number of ipigs available.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

It's up to him not me, he can relinquish either

He is Biafran.

Let him claim it and leave the British to their own.

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Hotzone:
He has lost it already, he is a terrorist and deserves not be moving freely with normal human beings

Unlike your home grown Fulani Herdsmen, Miyetti Allah and ISWAP terrorists, MNK is a free man, allowed to travel wherever he wants to. The group he leads has not been classified as a terrorist group anywhere in the world.

Go deal with your Arabic home grown terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by 02Kebreal(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Yes you have not address the issue of those in Benin republic, Saddam Ussein killing and kidnapping your people in your Land!

Saddam Hussein again?

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by swedbase(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
If Kanu had committed a crime the UK would have arrested, imprisoned, and deported him. The fact that he was still allowed to travel unhindered within the UK and globally means that the UK does not see him as a criminal or terrorist.

Besides, if the UK does make any such plans it will die in a court of law or die in the lower house of parliament. The lawyers here are the not the charge and bail lawyers you have all over Nigeria, they will make 'mincemeat' of any such move.

Nope, his UK citizenship is for LIFE.

Purpose of this kind thread is to generate traffics. UK would not be granting IPOB asylum if they do not believe in what IPOB are doing. People who have not travel to anywhere will open their mouth and be talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Elfaris(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2021
He should lose it and get a biafra citizenship in prison. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by aribisala0(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Why should he lose his citizenship?
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Monogamy: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

He is Biafran.

Let him claim it and leave the British to their own.

Biafra get passport? Biafra get embassy? Is Biafra on world map?

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
He won't because he didn't commit any crime on UK soil
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Hezmatosky: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
If atall it's possible or not, but if it's true, that will serve as a detriment for others kiss

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Monogamy: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
He won't because he didn't commited any crime against on UK soil

Slowly with this bomb throwing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by ignis: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Well,
What I know is that “what one doesn’t have, one can’t loss it”.

And “what one has, one can loss it”

Those are my personal logics

Explain please

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Slowly with this bomb throwing

Error

And thanks for calling my attention to it my boy
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Bar1941(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Like Reno stated, Ipobians are always too sentimental and unnecessarily over emotional on Kanu's issues. The op just did a review on what can lead to deprivation of citizenship and he did a good job yet some people are unnecessarily attacking him on ethnic basis.

3 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Commentor: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Biafra get passport? Biafra get embassy? Is Biafra on world map?

grin

So you mean this passport Nnamdi Kanu was issuing is a fraud?

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Monogamy: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

So you mean this passport Nnamdi Kanu was issuing is a fraud?

Even Niger and Chad would reject this..

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Gambit23: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2021
swedbase:

Purpose of this kind thread is to generate traffics. UK would not be granting IPOB asylum if they do not believe in what IPOB are doing. People who have not travel to anywhere will open their mouth and be talking nonsense

YES I know, but we have to correct the facts to prevent some brain dead urchins from confusing our brothers and sisters on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Gambit23: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2021
festacman:
Why all these talk about losing UK citizenship? I thought Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafran citizen? Am I missing something?

Yes we are missing something, u are a unity beggar
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Gambit23: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:
Kanu's British Citizenship would soon be revoked.

Be using ur sense sir
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by omenka(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2021
When he loses it, since he's denounced his Nigerian citizenship (I believe he has given how he hates the country and works towards its destruction), he'd become a beast of no nation. I repeat, Beast of No Nation.

By the way, I thought Ipob said they have "Embasies" in over a hundred countries in the world. Why are the "Embasies" not commenting on the travails of their Empero SUPREMO?

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Gambit23: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
Only if he’s convicted in Nigeria. Then again he might be seen as a political prisoner or kind of.

British govt has no biz with Nigerian courts
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2021
micseyi:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/matters-arising-can-nnamdi-kanu-lose-his-uk-citizenship
. He has committed no crime against the UK. You really think these people give to squirts of piss about Nigeria?
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by HEBEI: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2021
Buhari and crew are daydreaming.

Ndị zombie
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by estheI(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Mumu, you think this is about "Oba Atópę.......iseee"?
Some of you will just open your mouth and spew rubbish without using your head.
do you know that guy you just insulted can feed you and your poverty-stricken generations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Christistruth00: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2021
Elxandre:
Interesting.
It's funny there's a special clause for those who became citizens by naturalization.
So at the end there are definitely lower grade citizens, right?

In July 2007 , 5 Somalis who entered UK as refugees and were later given Citizenship launched a Terrorist attack on London Buses because UK was not a Muslim Country so it was attacked as Part of their Jihad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) / Tinubu Sacks Irukera (FCCPC CEO), Okoh (DG, BPE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.