Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? (33272 Views)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / UK Citizenship:Will Kanu End Up Like Thatcher Or Begum? / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by naijapips02: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
1098eight:
[/s]
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Idiko1: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i know! If he is convicted of terrorism, yes! He will lose his british citizenship.

And No! He would not lose his citizenship if he is convicted in nigeria of terrorism or incitations. Unless the british uphelds the nigerian kangaroo courts decisions after serious investigations that there was no biased judgement and prejudice against Mr kanu

Only in the British and courts or allied nations of UK such as US. By the way, naturalized citizenship is a privilege which could be withdrawn if certain breaches were committed.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Lightorder: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
We claimed to be educated and still reason otherwise. When did UK proscribe IPOB a terrorist organization, hence their leader ? He has been in the UK , inciting his followers without UK moving a muscle against him , even when he is not hiding . How is Nigeria in the position to tell UK who is a terrorist, an agitator or not ? By what standard ? Myetti allah who made the list by international standard as a terror group has not committed any crime by Nigeria standard. Should it be an American, we won’t be here rolling dies

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by ogologoamu: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
This man needs to be seriously dealt with, he has caused many so much pain and as it is now even if you are an igbo person and you believe in one Nigeria, even your own Igbo people can turn against you in a jiffy. I'm surprised how one man can spread so much hate around. And before you counter me, know that I have so many igbo friends and I can boldly state that not every igbo person feels the same way about Biafra.

You're an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Okoyouth: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Those who know international law the floor is open, come out as I want to learn

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by israel90: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
This man needs to be seriously dealt with, he has caused many so much pain and as it is now even if you are an igbo person and you believe in one Nigeria, even your own Igbo people can turn against you in a jiffy. I'm surprised how one man can spread so much hate around. And before you counter me, know that I have so many igbo friends and I can boldly state that not every igbo person feels the same way about Biafra.
the igbos u have as friends are fulani in igbo form cos real igbos don't reason blindly

3 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by swedbase(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Chibuzoc:
IPOB is registered in UK and over 100+ countries in the world. If IPOB is a terrorist organization as claimed by the zoo government, the UK and other countries would have de listed them but as we speak IPOB are still active and currently protesting all over the world.

IPOB is not a terrorist organization like those Islamic terrorists groups that were listed.

I stand with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

I love this. Would like to have something like this in my sitting room
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=NigeriaZoo post=103559374][/quote]

Yes na LOL, the same Zoo your parents raised you in and where you are probably typing your usual trash from...hope you have made sales today in your spare parts shop in the Zoo. Oh, my regards to your lord and savior Nnamdi Kanu who will spend the rest of his miserable life in the Zoo. grin grin

You and the rest of your fellow IPOB miscreants better wake up to reality that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is gone forever.

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Originalsly: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Yes, but for the reasons mentioned, he will not lose it.

That's not what you said. Even so .... it is possible for him to lose it on the grounds of incitement. The Rwanda genocide was set off by incitement from a radio broadcaster who was abroad... just like Kanu. That guy was later hauled and tried by the ICC.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Safemoon: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
All you legion of vampires I have a big shock for you .who God bless no one can curse .not even the dullard from daura and his zombies.

Mazi is blessed from birth he is embodiment of everything good and pure.uprite, bold, lover of freedom and humanity .
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by okuta007: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
If Kanu had committed a crime the UK security forces and immigration would have arrested, imprisoned, and deported him. The fact that he was still allowed to travel unhindered within the UK and globally means that the UK does not see him as a criminal or terrorist.

1. He has not been found guilty of any crime or act of terror
2. IPOB is not proscribed as a terrorist group anywhere in the world because they know who the real terrorists are
3. The international community is aware of all the crimes against humanity committed by the Nigeria FG ; so to prosecute one without the other will be next to impossible
4. MNK has not called for any crimes to be committed on British soil or against British nationals anywhere in the world
5. The kidnapping of MNK against his will is likely to expose a trail of crime committed by the countries involved, including the Nigerian FG
6. The fact that he was allowed to keep all his privileges in the UK despite causing the Nigerian FG sleepless nights means that the UK government is not 100% on the side of the Nigerian FG. They know Buhari is a terrorist enabler.

Besides, if the UK does make any such plans it will die in a court of law or die in the lower house of parliament. The lawyers here are the not the charge and bail lawyers you have all over Nigeria, they will make 'mincemeat' of any such move.

Nope, his UK citizenship is for LIFE.

dont mind them - When the average power drunk Nigerian can not defeat you in the arena of ideas, they resort to threat

It is his UK citizenship now that they want to threaten - they think the UK is a banana republic like Nigeria where the government of the day can do and undo. MNK did not go to the battle field to fight against western interest - He is a secessionist agitator with no ties to any terror group. His address is known in the UK. He is not hiding in some cave in Afghanistan - He has not accepted or taken responsibility for any death or destruction like Boko Haram or Al Qaeda leaders do - so on what grounds is the FGN contemplating the attack on his UK citizenship?

That is the new ploy to stifle opposing and dissenting voices from people from the diaspora - against the oppressive and repressive government of Nigeria under the Fulani. IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!! - I am a naturalized American of Nigerian birth - and I boldly say BUHARI is a fo ol and a terrorist, oya come take my US citizenship - BASKALIFUL grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by NigeriaZoo: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Originalsly:

That's not what you said. Even so .... it is possible for him to lose it on the grounds of incitement. The Rwanda genocide was set off by incitement from a radio broadcaster who was abroad... just like Kanu. That guy was later hauled and tried by the ICC.

On the contrary MNK and his Igbo people are victims of GENOCIDE. There is abounding and well documented proof.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by OAedimalo: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Everyday, Every Hour, Every Minutes, Every second, its Nnamdi Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu......... Even under incarceration, everyone is still talking about him. There must be something great & mystery about this man.

The same way before his arrest he was always making broadcast about Hausa-Fulani, and using words like "Yoruba slaves". There must something great and mysterious about them.

It's media, and people will bang on a story that sells until it losses it's savour. This story will trend for a while and unto the next one.

Only the most high God is a constant, and in him only does true greatness, mystery and splendour lie.

Cheers
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Originalsly: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

On the contrary MNK and his Igbo people are victims of GENOCIDE. There is abounding and well documented proof.

When was this?... let me learn something today.... when were Igbos singled out and killed in masse because they were Igbos period?
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by Tingotoe: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Well,
What I know is that “what one doesn’t have, one can’t loss it”.

And “what one has, one can loss it”

Those are my personal logics
Lose
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? by williams85(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
You should be worried about the Economic and security problems in Nigeria. And not Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.