Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work (81642 Views)

Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
If this happened in Nigeria, I bet u that people will flood d roads d next day trekking long distances in d hope that a benefactor will notice them

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by lasisi69(f): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Factfinder1:
Funny enough a fellow black man will never do this for a black man even I'd they are family...they will rather go spend the money recklessly in clubs and on women and use it to train and sponsor ladies in school and waste it on nonsense

Blacks are the enemies of blacks
Then, keep it to yourself... That's maturity... You are spreading more hate undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by heniford2: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Some thing we do daily in Nigeria everyday people even walk more than this in Nigeria and someone just cashed out big time is well lol grin
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Flytime: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
You just had to say white man undecided
Why not just a man

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by salem1996: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
caracas:

Eeyaa sorry oooo
Oya come collect walking stick to assist your trekking.
No need to thank me, we rise by lifting others..... wink

Lift kwaaaat �

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by FamTomx2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by TruthHurts1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Exactly. He's an Igbo man. Nigeria is an artificial construct so in actual fact, there really isn't any such thing as a Nigerian spirit or Nigerian culture.

shopnimini:
OP, what exactly is Nigerian about that guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by BlackDuke(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmm! Star Trek,
good for him
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by AutoChick4U(f): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
caracas:

Eeyaa sorry oooo
Oya come collect walking stick to assist your trekking.
No need to thank me, we rise by lifting others..... wink
Oh wow so nice. Waybill am. Thx
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by shopnimini: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Exactly. He's an Igbo man. Nigeria is an artificial construct so in actual fact, there really isn't any such thing as a Nigerian spirit or Nigerian culture.

Where does it suggest he is ibo?

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Imsoblessed: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Passion and devotion pays.
Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.
lol...u Don mad ooooooo
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by tunapawizzy: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
i926:
He is an American and not a Nigerian.

After bloggers, fear women then the devil
Female blogger nko
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by obama30: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
WriterNig:
- A Nigerian man called Donte Franklin has got lucky and he is now $52,000 (N23 million) richer over a life that saw him walking daily to work.

- Prior to his new fortune, the man never missed a day at work despite the fact that he spent hours trekking.

- Thanks to Michael Lynn who one day saw him trekking twice, the man's life has changed for good.

GoalCast || Fox News

He is now a Nigerian man, any way he should thanks his God that he is not in Nigeria, he should have been tag as unknown UGM by one group that hates young men
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by pacespot(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cool, he can now start using a nice ride to fastrack his journey to the workplace
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by UnabashedIPOB: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work.

Nice gesture by Michael Lynn, the driver who gave Donte Franklin a ride to work. But how do we know Donte Franklin is a Nigerian?
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by MacFem: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
I am still wondering what is Nigerian about the guy... Is it his accent? His stare? His hair? Or his Name??
That guy looks much like one from one of the Americas... Columbia, Peru, Hunduras or so. Nothing Nigerian in any way. Except if you want to tell me that he's from Haiti... U know we have some claiming Haiti is an extension of Nigeria cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by billyG(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Haw is that man a Nigerian all those bloggers sef.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Awoleesu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
shopnimini:
OP, what exactly is Nigerian about that guy? undecided
Nna, I tire oh!
Read through again and again, yet to find anything in the post that suggests Franklin is Nigerian!
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
The white man gave him only 20dollars.. nawa oh OP..when did the man give him 23million?

Im still in shock… most people posting didn’t read d post at all. And its 7miles not 17 miles

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by penearth(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Get affordable Belgium cars in port Harcourt. Come and inspect our cars stand and get best values for ur money. Any car of ur choice is cheap and affordable to u in our car stand in Port Harcourt

Plz call: 07062457055
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Indispensable85(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
The only thing that caught my attention is that 52k dollars is now 23million naira? Gosh!
Naira is dead!
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Lordswat(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
I've always known that my LEGS are destined for greatness
No wonder my boss once asked me if i detest anything that has tyre.

Trekking things on point ooooo

Las las we go dey alright.
30 billion Naira target
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Ogenyi01: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Burgerlomo: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
The white man gave him only 20dollars.. nawa oh OP..when did the man give him 23million?

From GoFundMe donations cool
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Donte Franklin is a complete black America. No questions.

No be only Nigerian man undecided
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by WibusJaga: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Passion and devotion pays.
Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.

This guy; Sometimes I wonder where to place you between these two.... grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Burgerlomo: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
May God bless both of them

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Eriokanmi: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Imagine. Na inside coffin and underground vaults wey our politicians dey keep their money.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Smartikc(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bros do comeback make u come show love cheesy wink
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by KingMack(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Where did it says he was a Nigerian sad undecided
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by oloshun(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
OP, this happened over a year ago. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.