Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work (81641 Views)

Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Gambit23: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Passion and devotion pays.
Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by greypencils: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
azpekuliar:
Nigerian man indeed. Keep projecting your fantasies in the name of blogging.
You dey answer the id OP? Something that has been posted before on FB, the guy is no Nigerian.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Laideabdulahi: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
The white man gave him only 20dollars.. nawa oh OP..when did the man give him 23million?

You have a bad reading habit.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by neyoohhh: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Adnabh:
Only the white can do this

Actually a Nigerian family bought a white woman a car with their own money, no fund's raised.

True we blacks should help one another more.

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Gunayo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
You see your lives all you morons that trekked many kilometres to Abuja because of Buhari with little or nothing to show for. No Nigeria politician can give such amounts to trekkers. Very stingy set of people whereas they can spend millions on one useless holes.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by realstars: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
shopnimini:
OP, what exactly is Nigerian about that guy? undecided
The Guy Name Not Nigerians.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Wapchrist1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Genuine japanese motor spare parts contact me, Address Aspmda plaza Trade fair complex Lagos
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by helicoptarr: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
That's the difference between a white and black man.

That's why they decided to call themselves white and us black.

That's why they were able to conquer our forefathers because they practice true religion of love, mostly.

That's why we continue to depend on the whites despite being richer in human and natural resources.

That's why their lands are filled with AMEN for prayers they obviously don't need to pray for.

If Africans would start loving ome another (and themselves), her glory will come to the light.

Don't imagine what could've happened to anyone who dares such in Nigeria.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by proclinician: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
This one na born to suffer
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by planetx: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
You don't have post a misleading heading to get us to read your story. There is nothing Nigerian about that dude.

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by sharpwriter(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Asquare84:
This one will be posting pictures of how life is easy in abroad, how can you treck for two hours to work everyday

That's hell.. Lol.... Even many farmers no dey trek that long everyday.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by oriewanbe: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
daddytime:
How this man take be Nigerian man now?
Na wa o
I wonder o
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by planetx: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
helicoptarr:
That's the difference between a white and black man.

That's why they decided to call themselves white and us black.

That's why they were able to conquer our forefathers because they practice true religion of love, mostly.

That's why we continue to depend on the whites despite being richer in human and natural resources.

That's why their lands are filled with AMEN for prayers they obviously don't need to pray for.

If Africans would start loving ome another (and themselves), her glory will come to the light.

Don't imagine what could've happened to anyone who dares such in Nigeria.
So enslaving your ancestors all through the America's and the Caribbean for hundreds of years putting them through the most unimaginable cruelty is practicing true love?

Killing millions of Africans in the Congo by the Belgians and cutting little children arms and legs off when they don't meet their daily rubber output is practicing true love?

Genociding hundreds of thousands of the hereros in Namibia by the Germans while stealing their land is practicing true love?

WW1 and 2 with the 100 million dead is practicing true love?

Using poison gas by the Italians to attack Ethiopia killing hundred of thousands is practicing true love? How dumb and stupid can some of you really be posting assine comments on issues you have no clue about

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Kay100: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nawa for this OP oooo....where e see 23million naira undecided
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by sharpwriter(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
lexy2014:
If this happened in Nigeria, I bet u that people will flood d roads d next day trekking long distances in d hope that a benefactor will notice them

Lol... Many Nigerians too mumu
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Gjmff: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Carparts: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
That's why White people are different. Here i have been advertising Brand new 2019/ 2020 hilux side mirrors for N35K because i need money urgently to solve a pressing challenge. Normal price is N65K but despite the big discount reduction, till now nobody has bought from me. The person that mailed me and we spoke on phone promised to buy after 2 days, that i should keep it for him but he has disappointed. But if someone enemy dies now, that's when Nigerians will be ready to help donate money for funeral. It is well.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by marvel2011(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
He should buy a used car in Nigeria and import into his country
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Ashirioluwa: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is a good gesture from this white man. But who told you this guy is a Nigerian?

Where the guy is from doesn’t really matter but I can tell you that this guy is not from Nigeria. He never mentioned anything about Nigeria in his story. All we know is that the young man is Oklahoma in USA
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Ashirioluwa: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Carparts:
That's why White people are different. Here i have been advertising Brand new 2019/ 2020 hilux side mirrors for N35K because i need money urgently to solve a pressing challenge. Normal price is N65K but despite the big discount reduction, till now nobody has bought from me. The person that mailed me and we spoke on phone promised to buy after 2 days, that i should keep it for him but he has disappointed. But if someone enemy dies now, that's when Nigerians will be ready to help donate money for funeral. It is well.

Westerners will use there resources to help people in needs but Nigerians will use it to oppress the poor masses
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Mayeldah(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
For Naija, some people will rather spend on slay queens and olosho instead of lending a helping hand to a fellow struggling man
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by planetx: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Carparts:
What is your inability to sell the side mirrors got to do with white people being different? I just don't understand some of the comments you read on this forum regarding white people.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Charlie2020(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
This news was in circulation over 10 years ago. Stop digging up old news
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
shopnimini:

Special Trekking Ability
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by caracas: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Oh wow so nice. Waybill am. Thx
Oya send ya address n phone no as e dey hot
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by bejeria101(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Passion and devotion pays.
Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by RichAbujaGuy: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
shopnimini:

Many times a mod or front page mod will edit the original nairalander's post for more views. slightly dishonest but business is business. grin

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Fulmigati: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
There is No Nigerian called "Donte". That is a Black American.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by enomakos(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
When did the American becomes Nigerian?
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Benzemma(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
WriterNig:
- A Nigerian man called Donte Franklin has got lucky and he is now $52,000 (N23 million) richer over a life that saw him walking daily to work.

- Prior to his new fortune, the man never missed a day at work despite the fact that he spent hours trekking.

- Thanks to Michael Lynn who one day no saw him trekking twice, the man's life has changed for good.

GoalCast || Fox News

Before I opened the trend, i already know that it will be outside this hellish part of the world we are!

In this God forsaken part of the earth we are, nobody care about your living.

Come down here, car riders see trekkers as nuisance, so they will just splash water on you and zoom off!

I see people this coming week, trekking to their work place to and fro, thinking that kind thing will happen here.

Sorry! If you like trek 100km everyday nothing will come out of it.
If you doubt, ask the man that trekked from Katsina to Abuja in 2015 for Buhari, how much he has in his bank account.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by ultimateprof: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Some animals once trekked for a fool occupying a significant position today, let those same fools get ready to fly coming 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.