Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work (81643 Views)

Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by shogsman(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nigerian how
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Starzo: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Passion and devotion pays.
Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.
you too much
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by MrFta(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
But the impression we have is that, once you're able to leave Naija and get over there, all your problems are over. Here you see a man that treks 17miles every day in order to put food on the table for his family.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by silibaba: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nonsense. He has got no money for transportation to work, but he is got money to draw tattoos all over his goddem fvcking body
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by chloride6: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations

Alaye you need to get a used car, keep some in the bank and get your diploma.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by AnanseK(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
If he is wise , he will relocate to Nigeria and start a business, preferably away from his home state. 23 million Naira can make a good for a disciplined man.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Shalommy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Every bad thing na from naija.. Chaiii...
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by jollenbaba(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Walk of joy grin ..
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Akanoaaa(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
He's not a Nigerian.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by ServantOG: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
shopnimini:
OP, what exactly is Nigerian about that guy? undecided

Hang yourself for that reason

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.
grin grin grin
I’ve missed your hilarious posts … where have you been men! Welcome back.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
shopnimini:
OP, what exactly is Nigerian about that guy? undecided
The guy’s great great grand father was from a village in Nigeria shocked
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by helicoptarr: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
planetx:
So enslaving your ancestors all through the America's and the Caribbean for hundreds of years putting them through the most unimaginable cruelty is practicing true love?

Killing millions of Africans in the Congo by the Belgians and cutting little children arms and legs off when they don't meet their daily rubber output is practicing true love?

Genociding hundreds of thousands of the hereros in Namibia by the Germans while stealing their land is practicing true love?

WW1 and 2 with the 100 million dead is practicing true love?

Using poison gas by the Italians to attack Ethiopia killing hundred of thousands is practicing true love? How dumb and stupid can some of you really be posting assine comments on issues you have no clue about

I was ready make an explanation perhaps by making my submission an isolated angle and so on ...

UNTIL I discovered that STUPIDITY AND DUMBNESS emanated from the abundance of your heart.

I certainly understand that there abound uncouth, uncultured, warped, dark, and embittered souls out there with no reputation to nurture in the chaotic space.

I just wasted my time on this one demonstrating my position subconsciously.

High time Africa evolved!
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Temmylee01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
And how is he a Nigerian, if I say seun osewa and his goons are high unah go blame me Check his name out DANTE FRANKLIN which tribe in naija answer that name And this make front page
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by lauryy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
most people posting didn’t read d post at all. And its 7miles not 17 miles
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by wumi2017(f): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our militant don arrive grin grin
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by WhiteRuler: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
No be only 17miles. Na 1000 miles. Do you even know the distance of 1 mile and then times it into 17?
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by WhiteRuler: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
lauryy:
most people posting didn’t read d post at all.
And its 7miles not 17 miles

Whether 17 or 7, the distance of 1 mile cannot be covered with legs.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Alexander241: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
How he take resemble Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Usorohtheman(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
osamz007:
My leg see your mate

Lol, maybe, we go flog ur leg.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by planetx: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
helicoptarr:

I was ready make an explanation perhaps by making my submission an isolated angle and so on ...

UNTIL I discovered that STUPIDITY AND DUMBNESS emanated from the abundance of your heart.

I certainly understand that there abound uncouth, uncultured, warped, dark, and embittered souls out there with no reputation to nurture in the chaotic space.

I just wasted my time on this one demonstrating my position subconsciously.

High time Africa evolved!
Talking a whole lot of gibberish while trying to sound impressive. Silly dumb ass.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by osazsky(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
The white man gave him only 20dollars.. nawa oh OP..when did the man give him 23million?
so if a white man gives a kid 20 dollars it will make news..na wah for una..what most kids spend a day in sch
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by osazsky(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2021
And the poor northerner that trekked 70000000 miles in celebration of Buhari victory at the polls was last seen in zamfara eating grass..hello house pls exportation of grass to other parts in the north is it viable..i have in stock many elephant grass in d south I dont know if custom will seize them while conveying them.pls for ur treated high nourishing elephant grass edible for humans and cows I am A DM away from u
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by osazsky(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2021
And the poor northerner that trekked 70000000 miles in celebration of Buhari victory at the polls was last seen in zamfara eating grass..hello house pls exportation of grass to other parts in the north is it viable..i have in stock many elephant grass in d south I dont know if custom will seize them while conveying them.pls for ur treated high nourishing elephant grass..I a. A DM away from u
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by CryptoRepublic1: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Dalil8:
Lucky dude

I thought you called him Lucky dube for one second. ��
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
The white man gave him only 20dollars.. nawa oh OP..when did the man give him 23million?

I'm wondering as well. I had to reread the post to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Bifwoli: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked Donte Franklin, Nigerian. That man is a Black American. Bloggers always looking for who to claim as a Nigerian
I saw this story on national news last week here in USA and the young man is indeed a black American.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by olibeans: 1:49am On Jul 11, 2021
That's a white man for you.
Nigerians are hardworking and sincere people.

If he were in Nigeria, he would've been kidnapped, raped and butchered by terrorists..

That's why everybody wants to leave this shithole by any means necessary to a place where God walks amongst men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.