Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures (51714 Views)

US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2021
after4:
do you think that america will sit idle and allow china to superceed them? hope you know that most mordern tech that you seein china today were stolen from us and other country? the last time i watched a video, america is already talking about doing away with this catapult system. i think they are going for a pressure system as it is faster and cheaper

Like people didn't steal China tech before.. The gun powder was stolen from China.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by pacespot(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2021
KingOdart:

The problems with you Africans is you always failed to think ahead and believe most things are impossible which is why you lack ideas and ingenuity for development, your imagination is limited and you only believe what you see in front of you.

So you really believe China is here to developed Africa without getting anything in return? If so why did China wiretapped the African Union building they built and gave as a gift to Africa and spied on African Leaders for 5 years before they were discovered? I am sure those naive African leaders were also thinking like you too when it was offered to them.

If slavery is not possible in this modern Era who is stopping China from carrying out their atrocities on Uygur an ethnic minority in China?

If China become the world sole super power who is going to stop them from sending Africans to concentration and labour camps like they are doing to the Uyghur? Why do they want military bases in Africa and why did they built a military base in Djibouti? Ask questions and think ahead, don't just believe what you see, this is what make Africans fall victims to the Europeans we are too shortsighted.

So far China is only developing infrastructures and mining minerals resources in Africa, no technology or knowledge transfer or how many African workers have you heard were going under training in China for anything? They make use of their companies and engineers and they only use Africans for labour

Chinese infrastructure and assets development in Africa may look good on the surface but the implications of this is that they will be the one controlling African Economy and some major assets in coming years which is mainly their target. They already confiscated ports and some national assets from African nations that couldn't pay back their loans. All their efforts in Africa is to expand their economy and control some key assets in Africa and when they control Africa major economy and assets in the future Africa may not be able to regain it forever, making your next generation economic slaves to China, the next generation of Africans will also be cursing their ancestors and wondering how that happened to them because Africans are too shortsighted and stupid.

If China is so good why are they in dispute with most of their neighbours and encroaching on their territories ? Why are they claiming the South China Sea for themselves and want to control it because it is beneficial for their world domination agenda? China want to dominate the world and controlling some key assets in Africa and having a fair stake in Africans economy is part of that plan, if you can't realize that then you are really naive.

If China like Africans why did they target Africans in China during the Corona virus pandemic and forcefully evicted them from their homes and hotels like Africans were the source and cause of the pandemic?

China is trying to use Africa and Africans can take advantage of them and use them like the Chinese did to the Americans but first we have to realize the dangers that they poses, not through being naive, stupid and shortsighted like believing they truly mean well for Africa and are here to developed Africa.

This is what I hate about you Africans, always behaving as if the world own you something. How many of Chinese engineers trained by the West? China simply picked up the momentum itself seeing the opportunities beckoning with Western Companies moving their productions to its shores. It is normal for China to have colonial intent with its business exploration in Africa, but how are Africans taking advantage of these opportunities is the question? If Africa failed to capitalize on this to kickstart itself, even North Korea would come here to colonize us in future. Currently Africa has no China problem, i don't like people using this rabble-rousing about China to deflect on the real problem facing the continent. The failures in leaders we have in Africa will continue to play on our intelligence if we don't prioritize our cause of action. How are they ensuring that the presence of Chinese in the continent is beneficial to their people in the long run, not that they are just collecting free loans from China and looking away while the resources of the continent are depleted by their creditor? For instance, Buhari signed a bilateral agreement with China as part of the contract in the recently commissioned lagos-ibadan rail network to build an industrial plant in Ogun state that can manufacture train coaches and other mechanical parts of the locomotive. How are they ensuring that such project seen the light of the day and the margin benefits transfered to the country is the question?

So China is not our problem, how we use our relationship with China is.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
i agree with you that no empire reigns forever, but i dont see china overtaking america soon. and if they go to war/ invade taiwan as they are planning to do, they better not fail as it might destroy that dream. I am really finding it hard to see communism become the world power.

Ola17:

Were the British, Soviet Union and other empires sleeping when the USA overtook them and became the number one superpower? These are the natural order of things. Empires rise and fall and no one empire can reign for ever.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
gun powder?
so you want to tell me that the igbos too stole gun powder from china? as I know that we use gun powder even till this day as a people.
have you heard of Alfred Noble before?

Perfectbeing:
Like people didn't steal China tech before.. The gun powder was stolen from China.

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by KingOdart(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
pacespot:

This is what I hate about you Africans, always behaving as if the world own you something. How many of Chinese engineers trained by the West? China simply picked up the momentum itself seeing the opportunities beckoning with Western Companies moving their productions to its shores. It is normal for China to have colonial intent with its business exploration in Africa, but how are Africans taking advantage of these opportunities is the question? If Africa failed to capitalize on this to kickstart itself, even North Korea would come here to colonize us in future. Currently Africa has no China problem, i don't like people using this rabble-rousing about China to deflect on the real problem facing the continent. The failures in leaders we have in Africa will continue to play on our intelligence if we don't prioritize our cause of action. How are they ensuring that the presence of Chinese in the continent is beneficial to their people in the long run, not that they are just collecting free loans from China and looking away while the resources of the continent are depleted by their creditor? For instance, Buhari signed a bilateral agreement with China as part of the contract in the recently commissioned lagos-ibadan rail network to build an industrial plant in Ogun state that can manufacture train coaches and other mechanical parts of the locomotive. How are they ensuring that such project seen the light of the day and the margin benefits transfered to the country is the question?

So China is not our problem, how we use our relationship with China is.

You are the one that really need to get your fact right

I only called them racist and there were many cases of their racism and cruel and condescending behavior toward Africans to back that up, but you are the one talking about them like they are saints and depicting their activities in Africa as some charity works which is not and I'm trying to convince you against

I only said their approach have ulterior motives and they are racist which is true so I don't know about the entitlement mentality you are talking about
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Emmanuelhector:
sounds more like a jealous Muslim

Got it all wrong.
I am a Christian .
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by pacespot(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
KingOdart:

You are the one that really need to get your fact right

I only called them racist and there are many cases of their racism and cruel and condescending behavior towards Africans to back that up, but you are the one talking about them like they are saints and depicting their activities in Africa as some charity works which is not and I'm trying to convince you against

I only said their approach have ulterior motives and they are racist which is true so I don't know about the entitlement mentality you are talking about

Tell me one people in this world that are not "racist" towards Africans, even Africans are racist towards each other. I care about what people bring to the table in my engagement with them rather than how they feel about me, that feeling will dissipate once they realize I'm not what they used to think about me. China's engagement with Africa is beneficial to the continent. Chinese don't come here looking for jobs, they create jobs for people by setting up their businesses here. Chinese have enough reasons to try to move to other countries given their ballooning population. Even though they might become exploitative with their presence in Africa, they are here with us and those infrastructures and development they bring are not going back to China. Whether you like it or not, you are under the colonialism of someone one way or the other in this world. If you are poor in this country, you are under the colonialism of the rich, and so on.

At the time that the world civilization is collapsing and Western companies are pulling out of Africa, they want you to believe China is the problem. The rise of Donald Trump and Brexit should have thought you something.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by goodheart02(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
hustla:

Lmao dey deceive yourself

Just like Nigeria calls itself the giant of Africa when na stupid lie, everyone knows China are the ones who run the world now

When the US spent more than 30 years pumping money into useless wars, China were busy taking over everything lowkey

God save US say trump no enter again, them for give China more time to takeover

So because of aircraft carrier wey US don build long time ago Na wetin make China world power over US.. Lol... Kai Nairaland na Home of comedians
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by goodheart02(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
BinamRex:

Please, tell these morons. China will never overtake America militarily. It's just not possible.

Pictures and social media keep deceiving them. It's only on nairaland u see people spilling such thrash

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by goodheart02(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
I am proud of China
I love China .
Anything to challenge the US is welcomed

Lol... So because China just built one aircraft carrier una dey dance. For your information there are about 60 aircraft carriers in the whole world. Out of this number almost 50 belong to the US. So how will they challenge US on sea?? ... Lol
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Originalsly: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
ForestHill:

Don't compare China to America, US are miles ahead; what this Chinese are achieving now is actually what USA have achived in the 60's. US ain't match with any country.

Really?.. take Russian top fighter jets or helicopters compared to those of the US... you may learn something.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
after4:
gun powder?
so you want to tell me that the igbos too stole gun powder from china? as I know that we use gun powder even till this day as a people.
have you heard of Alfred Noble before?

As far as history is concerned, gun powder originated from China. They used it for fireworks but the Europeans stole it and weaponized it
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by tammie24: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
ForestHill:
Don't compare China to America, US are miles ahead; what this Chinese are achieving now is actually what USA have achived in the 60's. US ain't match with any country.
I tire o
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by wellmax(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Be decieving yourself ....
how much is a bag of rice in your area
how much is a litre of fuel
when last did you have electricity in your area

Point to 1 country in the whole world that is not experiencing inflation
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
wellmax:

Point to 1 country in the whole world that is not experiencing inflation

I will give you seven .... undecided
1)Maldives
2) Panama
3) Aruba
4) Puerto rico
5) St Lucia
6) Cyprus
7) Qater

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by goodheart02(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Originalsly:

Really?.. take Russian top fighter jets or helicopters compared to those of the US... you may learn something.

Oga there's nothing spectacular about Russian fighter jets when compared to American fighters. The only special Jet in Russia's arsenal is the Sukhoi Su-57 that's all. Ever heard of the American Boeing AH-64E Apache and Bell AH-1Z Viper helicopters? The best in the world.

Have u also heard of the "Mac Donnell Douglas fighter jet"? What about the "Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II fighter jet" which is the fastest in the whole world

What about the "Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor" that's the best fighter jet in existence and these are all American. Infact The F-22 Raptor remains the most dangerous stealth fighter in the world. It is renowned for its radar-evading technology and impressive maneuverability. If u must know too the whole US military operates a total of 13,000 aircrafts, which is way more than what Russia has. So u guys should stop making myopic comments on what u don't know. Google is always your friend or u do an extensive research pls.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
My question is, did the igbos steal it too? or else you are saying the europeans gave us gun powder and taught us how to use it.

Perfectbeing:
As far as history is concerned, gun powder originated from China. They used it for fireworks but the Europeans stole it and weaponized it
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Can i even add that that F-35 fighter is about to be decommissioned as they are already working on something badder. forget all these noise makers. whatever the chinese must have achieved, its a product of their interllectual thiefry and russian, ass good as they are, are still not better than the americans

goodheart02:

Oga there's nothing spectacular about Russian fighter jets when compared to American fighters. The only special Jet in Russia's arsenal is the Sukhoi Su-57 that's all. Ever heard of the American Boeing AH-64E Apache and Bell AH-1Z Viper helicopters? The best in the world.

Have u also heard of the "Mac Donnell Douglas fighter jet"? What about the "Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II fighter jet" which is the fastest in the whole world

What about the "Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor" that's the best fighter jet in existence and these are all American. Infact The F-22 Raptor remains the most dangerous stealth fighter in the world. It is renowned for its radar-evading technology and impressive maneuverability. If u must know too the whole US military operates a total of 13,000 aircrafts, which is way more than what Russia has. So u guys should stop making myopic comments on what u don't know. Google is always your friend or u do an extensive research pls.

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by goodheart02(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
after4:
Can i even add that that F-35 fighter is about to be decommissioned as they are already working on something badder. forget all these noise makers. whatever the chinese must have achieved, its a product of their interllectual thiefry and russian, ass good as they are, are still not better than the americans

It's only on Nairaland u see people talking rubbish about Chinese and Russian weapons. We know the real weapons lie in the West
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
imagine celebrating a carrier that uses catapult when the US are perfecting plans on steam pressure propellers as that is faster and cheaper and more efficient

goodheart02:

It's only on Nairaland u see people talking rubbish about Chinese and Russian weapons. We know the real weapons lie in the West

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by goodheart02(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
after4:
imagine celebrating a carrier that uses catapult when the US are perfecting plans on steam pressure propellers as that is faster and cheaper and more efficient

My dear the thing weak me pass you aswear. Just one Chinese carrier oo... Meanwhile The United States Navy has 11 large nuclear-powered fleet carriers plus that of the Marines which makes it a total of 20 carriers in the US arsenal—carrying around 80 fighters each—the largest carriers in the world; the total combined deck space is over twice that of all other nations combined. That's to say the US alone has about 40% of the whole carriers in the world, while the other countries share the remaining 60%, you can imagine.

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
any day wey china go make mistake attack taiwan, nah that day dem go know. are you aware sey those guys dey fight almost all their neighbours? a war is ragging at their indian border, then japan, taiwan all their neighbours. people no know sey the Us surround almost all chinese border dey wait for them both on land and under the sea.

goodheart02:

My dear the thing weak me pass you aswear. Just one Chinese carrier oo... Meanwhile The United States Navy has 11 large nuclear-powered fleet carriers—carrying around 80 fighters each—the largest carriers in the world; the total combined deck space is over twice that of all other nations combined. That's to say the US has about 30% of the whole carriers in the world.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by goodheart02(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
after4:
any day wey china go make mistake attack taiwan, nah that day dem go know. are you aware sey those guys dey fight almost all their neighbours? a war is ragging at their indian border, then japan, taiwan all their neighbours. people no know sey the Us surround almost all chinese border dey wait for them both on land and under the sea.

Already the US Naval Pacific fleet is always on standby there on the Pacific Ocean to carry out any onslaught incase them or North-Korea jonze and this is what many people don't know, especially some ignorant folks here on nairaland who don't follow the international politics or research. That Naval fleet is made up of 3 nuclear powered carriers and they are capable of waging a full scale war on a country

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
after4:
My question is, did the igbos steal it too? or else you are saying the europeans gave us gun powder and taught us how to use it.

provide the history of when the Igbos started using gun powder.. The Europeans introduced gun powder to west Africa. Before you argue, bring facts. Don't talk with emotions.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2021
)
after4:

Yes. The Europeans gave them and taught them how to use it.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
just go and sleep with that your useless lies. "european stole gun powder from china" see the kin thing wey you dey even dey talk just to look woke. gun powder in 21st century. the onus is on you to prove what you said not the other way round. you are the one to provide evidence.

Perfectbeing:
provide the history of when the Igbos started using gun powder.. The Europeans introduced gun powder to west Africa. Before you argue, bring facts. Don't talk with emotions.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
prove it then

Perfectbeing:
) Yes. The Europeans gave them and taught them how to use it.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
after4:
just go and sleep with that your useless lies. "european stole gun powder from china" see the kin thing wey you dey even dey talk just to look woke. gun powder in 21st century. the onus is on you to prove what you said not the other way round. you are the one to provide evidence.

a simple google search about the origin of gun powder will put an end to your ignorance..
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
after4:
prove it then

A simple google search will do you good.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by drphantom: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2021
lordm:
I'm impressed with China's development.

Don’t be.
China steals tech and infringes on the copyright of other people and countries.

Case in point, the mock up of the FC-31. bears an uncanny resemblance to the American F22 raptor and the &35 as well.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2021
nonsense, the onus is on you to do that goole search to prove your lies. if you are sure of your statement, prove it, stop throwing it back to me as am not the one that made the statement, prove your lies

Perfectbeing:
A simple google search will do you good.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin grin
prove it Mr. Linus, the onus is on you to prove it. lie Mohd the 2nd

Perfectbeing:
a simple google search about the origin of gun powder will put an end to your ignorance..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.