Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures (51726 Views)

US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by lordm(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2021
drphantom:

Don’t be.
China steals tech and infringes on the copyright of other people and countries.

Case in point, the mock up of the FC-31. bears an uncanny resemblance to the American F22 raptor and the &35 as well.
True but they also have thier own tech
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
after4:
grin grin grin
prove it Mr. Linus, the onus is on you to prove it. lie Mohd the 2nd

Actually you're the most childish person I've had a conversation with here in NL.

Here's a link of the origin of gun power came to be.
Also gun power is among the 4 great invention of China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder

Here's the history of how gun powder came to Africa.

You should sit down and ask yourself why I'll be lying that the Europeans brought the knowledge of gunpowder to Igbo land (and Africa as a whole). You're very childish..

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oga, he who makes assertions should prove, you cN make a statement and expect me to prove and that's not childishness.

Perfectbeing:
Actually you're the most childish person I've had a conversation with here in NL.

Here's a link of the origin of gun power came to be.
Also gun power is among the 4 great invention of China.

Here's the history of how gun powder came to Africa.

You should sit down and ask yourself why I'll be lying that the Europeans brought the knowledge of gunpowder to Igbo land (and Africa as a whole). You're very childish..
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
after4:
Oga, he who makes assertions should prove, you cN make a statement and expect me to prove and that's not childishness.

I have given you your proof. What else do you want?
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by BlackSan: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
josh123:
They should come and fight war with nigeria, fulani suad alone with their surfiaticated military might we demolish half of china's army. They don't know Nigeria has 1567 nuclear war head and 42 submarines, 96 aircraft carrier and numerous hypache helicopyters. They should try nigeria first and see her might!!!!

Your poor mentality and degrading way of thinking is the reason Nigeria is still underdeveloped. I have no words to qualify you and the people that liked your post.

For you to write this nonsense it explains so much about your educational background. Out of nowhere you are talking about war, are you that daft? Do you know the implications of war? Have you ever witnessed one? What about visiting countries like Mali, south Sudan, Chad and come back to this nonsense post.

You are even proud to talk about the Fulani herdsmen, what kind of human being celebrate criminals? You are either an aspiring terrorist or an educated illiterate.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by BlackSan: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cousin9999:
And they'll still get wrecked by the US, and that's not even considering the many allies of the US globally and in their region.

Human beings in Africa, stop proving the whites right. Don't make your color be the reason for your stupid way of analyzing things.

The only thing you bunch ever think of is conflict and fights among nations. Why the hell would you even compare both of them?

The time you spend in typing this nonsense should be used to educate yourself or make yourself productive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by josh123(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
BlackSan:

Your poor mentality and degrading way of thinking is the reason Nigeria is still underdeveloped. I have no words to qualify you and the people that liked your post.

For you to write this nonsense it explains so much about your educational background. Out of nowhere you are talking about war, are you that daft? Do you know the implications of war? Have you ever witnessed one? What about visiting countries like Mali, south Sudan, Chad and come back to this nonsense post.

You are even proud to talk about the Fulani herdsmen, what kind of human being celebrate criminals? You are either an aspiring terrorist or an educated illiterate.
lol, ur comment has proved how demented and low ur IQ is. With my write up, u still can't code what I wrote up there. Bro my advice for u go learn truck driving, school no fit u. My write up should not be taken in literal terms, I was being sarcastic. Search google and learn the meaning of sarcasm. Dumb motherfucker!!!
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by BlackSan: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
josh123:
lol, ur comment has proved how demented and low ur IQ is. With my write up, u still can't code what I wrote up there. Bro my advice for u go learn truck driving, school no fit u. My write up should not be taken in literal terms, I was being sarcastic. Search google and learn the meaning of sarcasm. Dumb motherfucker!!!

Everything about you reeks of stupidity, the audacity to talk about IQ with your level of dumbness. You couldn't give a reasonable comment or contribution and you are celebrating Fulani herdsmen, Are you not retarded like this?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question, least you embarrass yourself even more.

Oh and please read more on sarcasm so you don't go online and embarrass us.

When you can't defend your irrelevant post, you result of pathetic excuse. And stop telling me about your plan in life, seek education first before you go for a driving school, least your illiteracy will ruin you one day.

Your kind are the reason people are misled with false propaganda.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by josh123(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
BlackSan:

Everything about you reeks of stupidity, the audacity to talk about IQ with your level of dumbness. You couldn't give a reasonable comment or contribution and you are celebrating Fulani herdsmen, Are you not retarded like this?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question, least you embarrass yourself even more.

Oh and please read more on sarcasm so you don't go online and embarrass us.

When you can't defend your irrelevant post, you result of pathetic excuse. And stop telling me about your plan in life, seek education first before you go for a driving school, least your illiteracy will ruin you one day.

Your kind are the reason people are misled with false propaganda.
dumb idiot
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by BlackSan: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
josh123:
dumb idiot

I'm not interested in your nickname, you have done enough harm of embarrassing Nigerians.

Imagine foreigners reading your nonsense, sigh.
Oh and just because you say dumb doesn't make you smart. It's obvious you are no better than the Fulani herdsmen.

This is how some of them started. Ignorance is a disease.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by josh123(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
BlackSan:

I'm not interested in your nickname, you have done enough harm of embarrassing Nigerians.

Imagine foreigners reading your nonsense, sigh.
Oh and just because you say dumb doesn't make you smart. It's obvious you are no better than the Fulani herdsmen.

This is how some of them started. Ignorance is a disease.
low life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.