Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma (74976 Views)

Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid / US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by Halexgos3(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by TMKsouth: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adakintroy:
Which one be meet the "woman that led the team".. like it's some crazy drug cartel raid.

She had a court papers in her hands with which she politely walk to zuma door. Knocked nicely and issued. That was it. Zum already saw her coming.

There were thousands of angry Zuma supporters outside his home for days vowing bloodshed. Zuma himself had said he would not hand himself over. But the court had set a midnight deadline for him to surrender or be forcefully arrested. So it took a lot of guts for the police to go in there.

Checkout this thread, it explains it all.

https://www.nairaland.com/6639939/jacob-zumas-midnight-arrest-after

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by TMKsouth: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
deemayor2:
Wetin Come Happen, Why She No Lead Them Go Meet heavely Armed Robbers? Na Old Man Zuma Wey Dey Him Own Jeje Una For Dey Post This One?

There were thousands of angry Zuma supporters outside his home for days vowing bloodshed. Zuma himself had said he would not hand himself over. But the court had set a midnight deadline for him to surrender or be forcefully arrested. So it took a lot of guts for the police to go in there.

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by Adakintroy: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

If there was no blood shed in the end then they never made any vow my guy. Una too de use word loosely na be una problem. I

The man is not uncivil. Yes every politician act that way to show more or less they are not alone. But in the end no one want blood shed. It's has not come to that. my point she did not do anything much. Leave the brave heart part thing.
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by TMKsouth: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ishilove:

Very funny thread grin

That guy spammed 5 of my threads over the past 2 weeks, occupying the entire first 2 pages. He's really crazy. This time I fought back and the people saw through him.

Glad u had a good laugh though grin
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by TMKsouth: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adakintroy:

If there was no blood shed in the end then they never made any vow my guy. Una too de use word loosely na be una problem. I

The man is not uncivil. Yes every politician act that way to show more or less they are not alone. But in the end no one want blood shed. It's has not come to that. my point she did not do anything much. Leave the brave heart part thing.

But if the police didn't have the balls to go in there and get him he would still be a free man, disobeying the court order just as he refused to go to the commission of enquiry that he was arrested for.

Jacob Zuma is definitely uncivil. Right now Durban and Johannesburg are on fire by his supporters and his family is cheering them on. He has always used violence to get his way, including the xenophobic attacks which are starting again today linked to the #FreeZuma movement.

Look at what his family is putting on social media, congratulating the violence done in his name. He was hoping the same would happen on the day of his arrest. So this female cop is definitely a hero, even though she was doing her job.

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
She is a police officer and has a vagina. What is the news here?
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by Ellasure: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
A new dawn in Africa against corruption and corrupt use of office and positions in government.

A new dawn of self importance and self recognition against misuse of position of power, privileges in Africa and amongst Africans.

A new dawn for freedom at last from shackles of deceitful characters parading as political leaders in various African countries. Let individuals who commit offence come out to serve the purnishments

Very soon this spirits of good will berth on the shores of the Nigerian landscape.

To God almighty be the glory, it is wonderful in our sights.

2 Likes

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by ajl: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
South Africa is way, way, ahead of Nigeria in every respect. Any society that value justice and equality, will continue to progress. Yes, South Africa is not a perfect society but it has what it takes to get close to perfection. Unfortunately, Nigeria promotes injustice and inequality. When you mix that with religious zealots, terrorism, and corruption, you get exactly what we currently have on our hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by ajl: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Panda7:
what has zuma done to deserve such embarrasment from southy? a former head of state for that matter. he should seek assylum in nigeria we would gladly welcome him with a chieftain title adverall he is better than 90% of our so called leaders

See this corrupt fellow. That's why your type run away from the mess you put your country, and then go to countries like South Africa. He disobey a court order and has to be jailed for that. That shows a civil society.

2 Likes

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by Kinzo0917(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Daveambition:
If this woman below storm ur gate..
She no dey make arrest without bullet not piercing ur skin...
Most of our 9ja female Olokpa physical appearance fit scare away ur superpower as a Man
. The picture attached to write � up that of a woman police �? I thought � he is a man
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by happy200(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
Judge Sisi Khampepe is the woman who sentenced Jacob Zuma to 15 months in prison for refusing to appear before an enquiry on state corruption during his term as the president of South Africa.
Good afternoon, i'm here my friend.
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by happy200(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Who d fvck cares about wat happens in that land of stupid xenophobic apes?? Pls take ur news outta here niqqa...no one cares. tmkSouth or whatever u call yaself
Talk for yourself bro, we care

1 Like

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by TMKsouth: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
happy200:
Talk for yourself bro, we care

Thanks man! cheesy Why did he click on this thread anyway? The more he clicks the more popular it gets, giving the impression that people care. He should have just skipped it and shuotnhis mouth.
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by TMKsouth: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
happy200:
Good afternoon, i'm here my friend.

Good afternoon friend cool Hope you're cool. It's scary in SA today, major violence in Joburg coz of zuma arrest.
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by redsun(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
No one should be above the law, especially when it's got to do with suffering masses funds.

Nigeria is lawless that is why prolific looters like Tinubu still walk the streets freely and even have the audacity to say that he wants to become a president.

1 Like

Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by realoscar84(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Abeg, I no fit laugh this Sunday afternoon grin grin grin

Ever8090:
which woman!!?...why you no dey respect your fellow man?.. grin why you go dey call this daddy woman?...
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by Panda7(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
ajl:

See this corrupt fellow. That's why your type run away from the mess you put your country, and then go to countries like South Africa. He disobey a court order and has to be jailed for that. That shows a civil society.

are you okay??
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by Gfskw: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Daveambition:
If this woman below storm ur gate..
She no dey make arrest without bullet not piercing ur skin...
Most of our 9ja female Olokpa physical appearance fit scare away ur superpower as a Man
grin grin grin grin grin grin but em be like man sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.