Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria (46163 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bro, am telling you, out here this is what bikers return to their boss. on a good day a biker can make 30,000 and he keeps 20,000 for himself and gives the boss 10,000. its the reality of things on the ground. there is big money in logistics

Okay if it's Logistics then I understand! I thought you mean all these Okada business
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
lordally:

Okay if it's Logistics then I understand! I thought you mean all these Okada business
its the same wahala with the two business my brother
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by eekong87: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Can u gv a clue on it. It Will really help many here if u r serious
thatsleepboy1:

Download duckduckgo (a search engine browsers like chrome& Google) and search about it, you'll get more insight.

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Prolific007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
berrystunn:

A bike cost how much?

If you want to consider buying bike you should give someone on higher purchase to bring 300k plus or 400k, except you get a large heart to accommodate stories
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by abimbola74(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
lordally:

Bro no mind am!!! As in I saw it and shouted in church! That guy just open mouth waaaa!! See I feel bad when people open their mouth and put other people In Perpetual pain!!
The part that u said u shouted in church still Dey crack me up aswear .. I tire ooo bros
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by eekong87: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
With 700k how possible
dhesmond:
Apply for your masters in turkey.... Jakpa. Thanks me later.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
I need one at urgent if you do sale.

BeardedMeat:
700k is no money but it's still money.

First off, don't ever rent a shop for whatever you decide to do because you can't sustain it with that amount.

If you can't sell, I can't advise you.

You can start making and selling good quality bedcovers. Nothing too fancy, but good quality. Go from place to place networking to let people know you.

Most people have very old bedcovers but no time to go to the market for replacement until they chance upon it.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by mofresh(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
[[size=8pt][there are good business you can do it that money.....
Firstly ,you can lease a land n to do poultry,,
Secondly you can start position store in your area,...or have a shop to sell Coca-Cola product and they will support with more product beside and lastly the business I'm currently doing I cant share that one on this platform but here is my email aliufemi72@gmail.com contact me...that money is enough to start a good business and it depends on your location..thanks!!!!]Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.[/quote]
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by ahmedbrown: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
I will advise you use that money to buy Bitcoin (only Bitcoin and not other cryptocurrency) and keep it safety in your wallet like Binance still the end of this year. While keeping it, make your research and feasibility studies on Retail Gas filling or Agriculture, then you kick start by next.
I promise you that money will be more when you're ready to start business next year.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.
If you are not a Muslim and you like pork the. You can go into pig farming . You can rent a pen from any pig farm in Lagos . Take some training from a seasoned pig farmer Before starting .
There are risk oo (swine flu ) but it’s not a bad business at all, as long as you are focus and apply wisdom in managing your start up capital .
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by donshaddow(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Just a small input from experience. I've been running a business less than 400k then in 2017. Now it's worth about a million now cos I keep investing.
It's a computer business center coupled with a game center.
J rented a shop and demarcated into 2 sections.
One for usual computer stuff like typing, photocopy ID card printing online registration like JAMB etc.
Other section for gaming. PS4, PS3, and PS2.
So, at a point in time, one of the businesses give me something daily.
Now I'm planning to expand.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
abimbola74:

The part that u said u shouted in church still Dey crack me up aswear .. I tire ooo bros

grin grin
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by mastermind1759(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Are u an artisan? If yes u can venture in d one u av passion for..if No u can go and learn one especialy computer engineering and iPhone repairs its long time tho BT u will thank me later..u will still have change to open a saloon or betting shop.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Gjmff: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
None nigeria is tough now you need more funds to survive
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
LOL Oga please go into full details so the rest of us can learn now grin wink

My Guy bought the first bike and gave it on High purchase the person was paying then after like 2 months started skipping payments. My friend collected the bike the guy came to beg my friend gave it back to him after few weeks money we no see bike we no see na so so excuse say bike spoil this and that then one day the bike man parked the bike one place and was smoking weed with some guys. Na so police come park am and also impounded the bike. My guy had to go pay police to release the bike and he got tired of the whole wahala and sold the bike!

He got the second one and gave it out to a family man with a kid. That one was paying initially of which the pay was 15k per week then he complained it was much for him then my friend reduced it to 10k per week. Then he was paying for like 3 weeks then stopped paying for another 3 weeks! Omo bike we no see money we no see! Then my guy tried to pay police to collect the bike cos we couldn't find him then he paid money for one week( 10k ) and called saying he had to relocate to a new apartment that's why he wasn't paying naso my guy begin para say at least he would have informed him. The man apologized.

In a month he would pay for just 1 week( 10k) and wouldn't pay again. Omo one day he just came and started saying the bike was stolen from where he Parked it. Omo my guy carry. Go Police station (all these things na still expenses ) as the guy dey cell the wife carry the pikin wey still dey suck breast come dey beg so my guy had to buy another bike for the man gain so he could pay him for the stolen bike and also for the new one ( we knew the bike wasn't stolen but the stupid man sold it but keeping him in the police station wasn't going to give him back the money )

The guy took the new bike and was paying and was seriously skipping payments. Then a time came for 1 months plus he didn't pick calls and wasn't paying then my guy go in house we bear say guy man don park! We made findings then realise say the guy don jakpa go Osun state. Na in we run go hold the Guarantor which happens to be his wife's mother and all these things na money o! So the guarantor had to travel to look for him , we paid police too etc then we got him and took the bike all these processes Gulped more than 20k from my guy on top bike wey no dey bring money ooo. Now the bike don come back my guys repair am and then sell am cos in don tire for the matter!! And to repair am go fit gulp like 50k Omo guy man don tire!!!

So any time I see comments about Transport business on high purchase I just Smile and tell myself " Shebi na here we dey!!! Them go still carry the matter come Nairaland make we settle"

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Ashirioluwa: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adetola198:
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285

Beware of this type of investment. They posted these returns only to lure people in then they will start giving stories upon stories after you invested your cash.

This is nothing but a SHADY investment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by kenoyad: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
OP Register with winners golden chance, open a lotto shop get some pos terminals and give them to people to play at a good location while you relax and enjoy the benefits of people hustling for you. That can also give you time to venture into other hobbies you can use to make cash.

Do you know how to go about registering with the lotto company and what are the requirements.
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
lordally:

My Guy bought the first bike and gave it on High purchase the person was paying then after like 2 months started skipping payments. My friend collected the bike the guy came to beg my friend gave it back to him after few weeks money we no see bike we no see na so so excuse say bike spoil this and that then one day the bike man parked the bike one place and was smoking weed with some guys. Na so police come park am and also impounded the bike. My guy had to go pay police to release the bike and he got tired of the whole wahala and sold the bike!

He got the second one and gave it out to a family man with a kid. That one was paying initially of which the pay was 15k per week then he complained it was much for him then my friend reduced it to 10k per week. Then he was paying for like 3 weeks then stopped paying for another 3 weeks! Omo bike we no see money we no see! Then my guy tried to pay police to collect the bike cos we couldn't find him then he paid money for one week( 10k ) and called saying he had to relocate to a new apartment that's why he wasn't paying naso my guy begin para say at least he would have informed him. The man apologized.

In a month he would pay for just 1 week( 10k) and wouldn't pay again. Omo one day he just came and started saying the bike was stolen from where he Parked it. Omo my guy carry. Go Police station (all these things na still expenses ) as the guy dey cell the wife carry the pikin wey still dey suck breast come dey beg so my guy had to buy another bike for the man gain so he could pay him for the stolen bike and also for the new one ( we knew the bike wasn't stolen but the stupid man sold it but keeping him in the police station wasn't going to give him back the money )

The guy took the new bike and was paying and was seriously skipping payments. Then a time came for 1 months plus he didn't pick calls and wasn't paying then my guy go in house we bear say guy man don park! We made findings then realise say the guy don jakpa go Osun state. Na in we run go hold the Guarantor which happens to be his wife's mother and all these things na money o! So the guarantor had to travel to look for him , we paid police too etc then we got him and took the bike all these processes Gulped more than 20k from my guy on top bike wey no dey bring money ooo. Now the bike don come back my guys repair am and then sell am cos in don tire for the matter!! And to repair am go fit gulp like 50k Omo guy man don tire!!!

So any time I see comments about Transport business on high purchase I just Smile and tell myself " Shebi na here we dey!!! Them go still carry the matter come Nairaland make we settle"
wow, my brother thank you for the lesson. it is very much appreciated. transport business is a no go area unless you own it and want to drive it yourself. that is the lesson i take from this. you cant trust anyone in nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Juicewrld27: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
wow, my brother thank you for the lesson. it is very much appreciated. transport business is a no go area unless you own it and want to drive it yourself. that is the lesson i take from this. you cant trust anyone in nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked
i dey hell now. Come carry me go heaven

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Juicewrld27:
i dey hell now. Come carry me go heaven
grin grin by GODS grace you go enter heaven
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Juicewrld27: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin grin by GODS grace you go enter heaven
that's what we all pray for but na person wey dey alive still get hope of entering heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by biafranrealson: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Are you dumb stupid or dump uh !.
It maybe you.

Dont rent shop for now
Start small and grow, then rent shop
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by bammo: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
TemmyDayo50:
I'll still give you the same advise I gave this dude asking the biz he can run with 100k... For your info, both 100k and 700k is quite close to nothing here in this present Nigeria.. Hard Truth...

My simple advise... Purchase a genuine cheap land and be sure it's a genuine one....forget the land for a long time while working on other things that can give you money...

My advise though...

Will you be feeding him for that long time?
Guy use your head nah

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Adekunle23(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good day everyone����

You dont have laptop, does not stop you from becoming a graphics designer or starting your graphics design career as a youth, your smartphone do it all����, learn how to Design different types of design; Logo Design, flyers, business cards, ebook cover, product Flyer, invitation card. I will be teaching you all this in my masterclass. The class is N4000 but you can pay N2000..

Chat me up now if you are interested
https:///message/7BAJK5K4FQ5FC1
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Adekunle23(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
You dont have laptop, does not stop you from becoming a graphics designer or starting your graphics design career as a youth, your smartphone do it all����, learn how to Design different types of design. I will be teaching you all this in my masterclass. The class is N4000 but you can pay N2000..

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Adekunle23(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
You dont have laptop, does not stop you from becoming a graphics designer or starting your graphics design career as a youth, your smartphone do it all����, learn how to Design different types of design. I will be teaching you all this in my masterclass. The class is N2000..

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Vireani79: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

You no fit trade am with 50k?

U can
It's if u have the skill
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Vireani79: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

No be only gold nah sapphire he go trade.

That we are on nairaland doesn't make all of us equals
U peasants should know your station

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Juicewrld27: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Make person do giveaway abeg
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by SimeonOTC(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Cement business
Ogogoro business
Food
Betting shop
Beer parlour
Internet business

My 1cent

Bro when you list internet business, what do you mean? Please what kind of internet business..I really really need to know.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
JAMB question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.