Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria (46182 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by TheFalcons: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gideon20:
Sale of animals feeds such as fish feeds, chicken Feeds, dog feeds e.t.c as a distributor depot

Nice business although riddled with lots of challenges recently.

High material cost has recently forced most small holder poultry and fish farmers to quit because the profit is no longer worth their time and effort.

Feed your eyes with the difference between an invoice from last year and an invoice issued yesterday.

The price difference is very high and there's scarcity of the materials. Even the feed Mills are struggling a bit because fuel cost has risen but we still mill at #3 naira per Kg.

On our farms we can't afford to increase the price of eggs to match the cost of production otherwise we'll have to eat our eggs by ourselves.

Most big customers patronising our feedmills have sold off their birds and quit for the mean time.

It's a real challenge running the biz now.

Even the last broilers we raised were supposed to be sold at 8 weeks but we held some until 12 weeks due to low patronage and unfavorable prices. Imagine them pricing a 4kg broiler at the same price of 2kg broiler despite the higher feed cost situation.

We are just hoping that the economic landscape will tilt and be favorable soon enough.

My advice to OP will be to continue doing what made you the money in the first place, or keep the money in a fixed account for now and go and learn from a owner of a lucrative business that you have interest in.

You'll see their challenges first hand, you meet their contacts, you'll learn how they tackle challenges. You mind will also be racing bringing up different strategies to combat the problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Juicewrld27: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Just tell am say sapa hold you. Which one be travel go work. Well wish you success.
yes sapa hold me but i still am to work

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Chuks71(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Really/?

Draslo:
Buy two bikes and start a delivery service
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by newoffer: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Is that nonsense a business
Adetola198:
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Investorlex(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
brother after that frontpage topic yesterday about onitsha i dont think i can ever go there. its a scary place is what the general consensus is.
LOL,you must go there now.if you have a friend or someone there or do some online findings
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by RobbStark(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

You get sense. But if he's not a popular person omoh! Oho oh! But this is a good plan but getting a place,buying Tv set, decoders, gen, fan and other neccesary might gulp the whole 700k or might not be enough I think so.

He does not need to be popular, if he approach one person who is popular in an area, bring him as a friend, keep small speaker outside, and also enof sucket for charging fones he is good to go.

Also, he can get tokunbo TVs big ones, he won't spend all the money trust me

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Augustenite(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.

Poultry farming. Produce your own feed urself. And thank me later
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nreebge: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.

Go into � plantation business
Trust me you have 70% of your capital within the first six or seven months.
It looks like magic but it's nothing but the truth..
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by djbabs242(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:

Brother use the money to travel out of the country, you will thank me later.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheFalcons:

I've been reading all the nonsense you wrote about the bike delivery business.

You advise the OP to buy ladies bike for delivery.

Is he not going to pay for bike papers? They cost between 35k - 50k each.

By the way, which local government will give issue you papers for those toy bikes.

The minimum engine capacity for dispatch business is 200cc. Those bikes are hardly 100cc. They'll pose a high risk of accident on 3rd mainland bridge.

Also, dispatch business is not a bed of roses. Your riders have to put up with a lot of traffic in the city... It seems you've not seen traffic wey tie wrapper. Okada self dey choke.

Agbero wahala nko? Don't be surprised when your bikers are settling Agbero Everytime they go to deliver on the mainland. Areas like Mushin and Oyingbo will be your worst nightmare. They'll waste your boys time and still collect money from them, no matter how complete their papers are.

Police self dey do their own on the island sometimes.

All your rantings show that you are not a business person at all. Anyone who completely takes advise on the internet must do so with a pinch of salt.
my nigga said toy bikes cheesy

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Codysseus: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
my brother i was simply trolling this thread while waiting for the england game. i dont know much about the tech field except what i read on frontpage nairaland. i know a few people on nairaland say they do remote coding job but you will likely find them in the programming section. i know absolutely nothing about coding. i did try to get into oracle database a long time ago but thats a different story

OK bro. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
go and put that money in a bank. now go on youtube and learn coding. then find remote work. or you can just buy a motorcycle and do okada. or you can buy 3 motorcycles and give it to 3 guys to ride for you and they bring you 10,000 each everyday. thats 30,000 per day

Bro you absolutely don't know what you wrote up there!! You think it's easy getting remote Jobs after learning how to code?? Hahaha Una funny I swear!!

Secondly which bike man remotes 10k per DAY like are you joking or you're serious Oga sir Wetin bike men dey remit na 10K per week O!! And them go remit am for like 2 months then after that! your problem begins!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Investorlex:

LOL,you must go there now.if you have a friend or someone there or do some online findings
cheesy cheesy cheesy ok my bros
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
lordally:

Bro you absolutely don't know what you wrote up there!! You think it's easy getting remote Jobs after learning how to code?? Hahaha Una funny I swear!!

Secondly which bike man remotes 10k per DAY like are you joking or you're serious Oga sir Wetin bike men dey remit na 10K per week O!! And them go remit am for like 2 months then your problem begins!!! grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no mind me o jare. i just dey speculate ni ooo. i know say those my theories go get plenty bottlenecks cheesy
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Gideon20(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheFalcons:

Nice business although riddled with lots of challenges recently.

High material cost has recently forced most small holder poultry and fish farmers to quit because the profit is no longer worth their time and effort.

Feed your eyes with the difference between an invoice from last year and an invoice issued yesterday.

The price difference is very high and there's scarcity of the materials. Even the feed Mills are struggling a bit because fuel cost has risen but we still mill at #3 naira per Kg.

On our farms we can't afford to increase the price of eggs to match the cost of production otherwise we'll have to eat our eggs by ourselves.

Most big customers patronising our feedmills have sold off their birds and quit for the mean time.

It's a real challenge running the biz now.

Even the last broilers we raised were supposed to be sold at 8 weeks but we held some until 12 weeks due to low patronage and unfavorable prices. Imagine them pricing a 4kg broiler at the same price of 2kg broiler despite the higher feed cost situation.

We are just hoping that the economic landscape will tilt and be favorable soon enough.

My advice to OP will be to continue doing what made you the money in the first place, or keep the money in a fixed account for now and go and learn from a owner of a lucrative business that you have interest in.

You'll see their challenges first hand, you meet their contacts, you'll learn how they tackle challenges. You mind will also be racing bringing up different strategies to combat the problems.
All these depends on where you are. Here the business is booming, infact we are making more sales than we have ever made before. All business have there own challenges but as for me fish and chicken Feeds business is the best.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Kingstanding: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
. Can you do Zobo drink business? I may give you guideline and moreso never give any Kobo to do the business. And let me know the state you reside.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by tobylawal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Go and buy Nigeria used Honda car and start uber biz. Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
DaInferno:
10k per day? Where does that happen??
in wakanda
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
berrystunn:

A bike cost how much?

Guy don't even think of it!! If you know what's good for you!!! Cos the guy you are quoting Doesn't know what he is talking about!! The 3 bikes wey my guy buy!!! The people in give thief all of them!!! He just recovered one of recent!!! He who has ear let him hear!!

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Memberclub(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
DONFASZY:
Copied and paste

Good local business to do while waiting for nigeria job offer

Sound dirty but good in a good location

This guy in dis pic wash my car in our office once in 2days or everyday
Most times N500 per wash and few times N1000 per wash depending on my worked brain

Car wash make 30-40k a day and pay washer daily pay and take d rest to d bank everynext morning

Lets discuss

Certificate is just paper without connections in Nigeria

Keep your certifications and credentials and hustle like a school drop out

This worked for me

Hello afemai, I trust every one is doing fine.

So I came up with 10 jobs that looks poor but are actually lucrative.

I hope we learn from it

Disclaimer
I do not advise you to leave your respective Job’s to start any of this business. If you have capital for this, you can go ahead.... if you don’t, hustle more to get capital.

1) Barbing: barbing is one of the most lucrative job out there in the streets. Lol I remember in primary Sch when we dey yab our sef say “you will be a barber in future”

.... if I had known then I’ll claim that prayer o

As a barber, you can earn nothing like 8-10k per day if you know what you are doing

I have a profession barber friend who is now in the U.K he cuts footballers, actors, musicians hair and my guy is seriously balling with barbing money.

2) Fitness Trainer: Lot of people now are days wants to lose weight in other to live healthy. As a fitness trainer, you could organize probably a weekend session at probably #1000 person.
If you can gather at least 20 people, that is 20k just in one day.

You can also become people personal trainer at your own price. Start a vlog about fitness and all too... that’s an extra income.

3) Cab services: this is The easiest and the fastest way to make money. Everybody moves from one place to another making transportation really important.

In a day, cab (included likes of keke, okada) can make a some of 5-10k per day depending on how long they work.

4) Photography: back in those days during my primary Sch party, I always thought photographers were poor.... but trust me that’s is the biggest lie of the century. As a professional photographer, you can make at least 30k per shoot. I know of a photographer that shot one of the commissioners in Lagos state..... he was paid 150k (just for portraits and framing O)

Even Buhari Personal
photographer built a house just from photography.

Although, it’s connection sha.... but still try meeting people cos you won’t know who knows who. Also be nice to them so that the will rate you.

5) Car wash business: As for this, you basically just need soap and water lol. Although it’s quite hard to start..... because you need land to wash and all sha. If you have a friend, relative that has a land and wants monitoring.... you could just cajole him that you will monitor for him blah blah blah.....

Car washing business Can pay 5-10k on a good day tho.

6) lesson teacher: No parent wants a child with a burnt brain

. You can meet with kids parents and tell them abou the lesson. You can gathered at least 10-20people for the lesson and maybe charge 3-5k in a month per head probably just for 2-3hrs.

You can also take gce lessons, waec lessons etc

7) Poultry business: trust me poultry is lucrative tho. With the right feeds for your animals you can make a huge profit of the lil investment you made on them.

I remember in jss3 when we had agric practicals, we had about 10chicken(layers) and in a week we could pick like 10-15 eggs.

8 ) Buka: Buka!!! My first time of eating bukka was when I went to live with my grandma in Yaba (kufeji street) when my mum travelled.... I remember vividly it was agoyin beans and bread

I noticed the womans shop was always crowded with at least 10 people. She cooks from morning to evening.

Let’s say you buy
100 bread 200beans 100meat 100soda/water =500 per head..[/b].. that is maddd

[b]9) Laundry business: With just soap and water(like the car washing business) you could earn cool cash . But this one, the labor is movable. You could meet people and tell them you wash and iron cloths ..... gather potential costumers and begin

Let’s say you have 10-20 people you dry clean for
200 per cloth. Nobody will want to just dry clean 1 cloth ... they will give you in bulk.... you can make cool cash tho (but you go wash tire ehn ehn

) at least washing machine dey.

Lastly

10) Trader: my Igbo brother and sister are the king of this hussle. They wake as early as 4 go to their place of work do their thing. In a day, depending on what you sell, you can make 25-50k sales .... truss me.

I have a friend who trades in Balogun and with the. Trading profit, he sent his younger brother to turkey to Sch.....

I hope with this point of mine I have been able to convince you but not to confuse that business can pay more than 9-5
Is it advisable to give the salon for someone to manage?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

What are you waiting for then?!
waiting for alert for my akant so i can buy 5 bikes

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Adetola198: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Yes, it is

You have funds and you don't want to go through the risk of starting a business, let's do it for you.

newoffer:
Is that nonsense a business
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

10k each say nah mini plain them dey ride nah? If them dey bring 10k each every day how much would they be going home with for themselves.
cheesy cheesy na true you talk there brother

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
abimbola74:

Haba! 10k per day each on okada, Bros fear God nah. Well if you are so sure , I will give u put 3 okada in your care and we’ll share d profit 50:50 buh u will sign undertaking that if you don’t remit 15k to me each day, I will lock you up in d baracks and even forget you there.
Dey fear God nah

Bro no mind am!!! As in I saw it and shouted in church! That guy just open mouth waaaa!! See I feel bad when people open their mouth and put other people In Perpetual pain!!
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Are you dumb stupid or dump uh !.

6ix9ine tho grin
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by eekong87: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bro fear God for ones. They tell u dz or dt. y not go n buy ur own bike either u ride by ursef or give it out dn come finish the testimony
HEAVEN4444:
bro, am telling you, out here this is what bikers return to their boss. on a good day a biker can make 30,000 and he keeps 20,000 for himself and gives the boss 10,000. its the reality of things on the ground. there is big money in logistics

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
eekong87:
Bro fear God for ones. They tell u dz or dt. y not go n buy ur own bike either u ride by ursef or give it out dn come finish the testimony
my nigga said COME FINISH THE TESTIMONY cheesy cheesy
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Jsucre(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
TemmyDayo50:
I'll still give you the same advise I gave this dude asking the biz he can run with 100k... For your info, both 100k and 700k is quite close to nothing here in this present Nigeria.. Hard Truth...

My simple advise... Purchase a genuine cheap land and be sure it's a genuine one....forget the land for a long time while working on other things that can give you money...

My advise though...

gbayi

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no mind me o jare. i just dey speculate ni ooo. i know say those my theories go get plenty bottlenecks cheesy

Ahhh thank God!! Say na joke! My mind don calm down! What bike men remit is 10k per week some remit 15k per week! Then after 2 months they begin tell stories. Some go even thief the Bike!! See anything transport if you no dey drive am by yourself ABORT! ABORT! I repeat for the last time ABORT!!! cos the Wahala wey dey there is not worth it! I just don't want to go into full details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
lordally:

Ahhh thank God!! Say na joke! My mind don calm down! What bike men remit is 10k per week some remit 15k per week! Then after 2 months they begin tell stories. Some go even thief the Bike!! See anything transport if you no dey drive am by yourself ABORT! ABORT! I repeat for the last time ABORT!!! cos the Wahala wey dey there is not worth it! I just don't want to go into full details.
LOL Oga please go into full details so the rest of us can learn now grin wink

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
am telling you any rider who does not give you 10,000 a day is cheating you

This is not true.... The standard is 10 to 15K per week not per day!!! Cos even UBER REMITS 25 TO 30K PER WEEK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.