Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? (9034 Views)

How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dayokanu(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2007
More for Ottmar Hitzfeld

World club cup 1997
World club cup 2001
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Mustay(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2007
jm
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by somze(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2007
jm
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Mustay(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2007
jm
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by somze(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2007
jm
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by coolkaboom(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By achievements - Ferguson
By tactics and motivation - Jose Mourhinho
By luck - Ancerlotti
By talents build up - Arsene
By wishful thinking - Rafa

this is by far the fairest assessment, but really, who r we kiddin, everyone is biased towards his own club, chelsea ni baba
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Mustay(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2007
one blue

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Mustay(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2007
bestest grin

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by raphillo: 2:58am On Jul 28, 2007
once again i give it to the most tactical coach in the world, joso mouriho.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Mustay(m): 3:01am On Jul 28, 2007
good
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by 9ja4eva: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2007
Sir Alex Ferguson
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Mustay(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2007
jm
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by chidichris(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2007
JM is the best coach i know.
he was able to get a champions league cup with porto and has got six trophies in 3 year at stamford and going by that, 10 years will be 100 trophies.
he is such a great coach
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by somze(f): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2007
jm
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Harlex(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2007
what do you mean by tactics, can there be achievement with out tactics, or do you think all those trophies just came doen from heaven, do still give it ti alex ferguson, even in terms of tactics.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by 9ja4eva: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
SAF na baba
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
A coach won 2 UCL in 5 years and you say that is luck-Ancellotti Beating Fergie to it remember he als beat Man U Home and Away in 2005.

I think my analysis is the fairest. if you are one who watch all leagues in Europe not just the Premiership you would agree with my rating
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by kitaun(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Dayokanu

u don forget say DSTV don make pple believe say if dem don watch EPL, thats all there is to club footie . . . cool

that said, I agree with u, even though u choose to accept the supremacy of the EPL over those yeye leagues tongue cool

how far? why we never meet for Alausa or Acme rd?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dinozzo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
coolkaboom:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By achievements - Ferguson
By tactics and motivation - Jose Mourhinho
By luck - Ancerlotti
By talents build up - Arsene
By wishful thinking - Rafa

this is by far the fairest assessment, but really, who r we kiddin, everyone is biased towards his own club, chelsea ni baba
agree with this don't know about Ancelotti sha. Overall I think its Fergie, a bit short of champions league triumphs though.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by somze(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
coolkaboom, dinozzo

Please try and quote me next time you steal something off me ok? angry angry angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66451.0.html#msg1311713
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dinozzo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
what did i steal off you . I did quote you agreeing with your post, so whats this about
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dinozzo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2007
sorry o, was reading through the post saw ur post and when inserting the quote didn't know someone had already posted ur exact same words, no vex tongue.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Mustay(m): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2007
Jm d 'special one' rules
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by 9ja4eva: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
SIR ALEX FERGUSON
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by k0be: 2:41am On Aug 05, 2007
na sir? no be ma
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by 9ja4eva: 3:55am On Aug 05, 2007
Wetin u mean?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by TCUBE(m): 4:44am On Aug 05, 2007
bill parcel before he was fired, go cowboys!!!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by k0be: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2007
Bill Belichick pwns parcell. grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by 9ja4eva: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2007
Sir Alex Ferguson
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dayorx(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2007
Ancelloti s d man jo,we all know fergie is a local champion, lets see him win d champions league again.no be by premiership and charity shield jo
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dayorx(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2007
Who said ancelloti is lucky,so ac milan beating man.u 3-0,was luck abi,then man.u's 7-1 bashing of as roma was a miracle
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Harlex(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
give it to him, sir alex ferguson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same / Football Pools Fixtures || ukfootballpools.com / Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.