Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? (9039 Views)

How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by tkb417(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2008
Tkb
erm,it seems u know dayo beta than i do.So i'll hav to ask u if hes mentally sound before i resume talking to him.

Ritchboi, i tell you. Dayokanu is a sound and intelligent guy who works for a top-notch world class company where only the "best" can work.

But, the way he analyses soccer on this blog is a testament to the fact that that hes been shagging some rottweilers as Jackal said. he needs deliverance from devil. He needs you in your prayers

Look, I'm from the streets where the
hood could swallow a man, bullets'll follow a man so watch your mouth/back
ehn, ehn
are you serious.  grin grin grin
The world shark grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Original fool cheesy grin grin

where is the hood? HITLER must hear this
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dayokanu(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2008
@TKB,
Bob marley or Mungo park or whatever they call you. I know you can not be normal this week given what you went through over the weekend.

Pervert !!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by seunspice(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2008
They say there are 2 types of coaches in football. Those that have been sacked and those waiting to be sacked. There are 2 coaches that make up a third group of coaches Sir Alex Ferguson and Prof. Arsene Wenger, It is not easy to be the coach of a team as big as United or Arsenal and stay at the helm of affairs for over a decade, talkless of 2 decades or more. to me these guys are undoubtedly the best coaches in the world by miles. with Ferguson just edging Wenger. I know if Wenger had been in charge of Arsenal since 1986 he would definitely rival Fergie and match him trophy for trophy.
Please note that i a Manchester United fan, but when truth needs be told, it has to be told irrespective of club affiliation.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by tkb417(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2008
@TKB,
Bob marley or Mungo park or whatever they call you. I know you can not be normal this week given what you went through over the weekend.

Pervert !!!!!!!

and now, ure running your loose mouth. . .ill send my whole entire unit to shut ur trap for u.

Pervert ure the king of perverts. I take after you my Lord!!!
See, take ur morbid tales to the romance section.
Mungo Park ko, Mary Slessor ni tongue tongue tongue

@topic
SAF is the king. . .count the trophies. You will have an idea of what he has done with his time. Shitzfield is about to be sacked again. hes going to Switzerland shocked shocked shocked
I can see he has resigned to fate, nothing more up his ragged sleeves.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dayokanu(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
Capello won the league in Madrid and still left, Del Bosque won 2 UCL and still left, Milan sack their coaches everytime. Only an ambitionless club like Man Utd,
Auxerre and Assnal can leave an under performing coach for 22 years with 1 UCL to show. What Hitzfeld wins this year he is leaving that is the was clubs with
ambition act.

What has Wenger or ferguson won i their 15 and 22 years in their respective clubs nothing significant. just 1 UCL between the two of them in how many tries?

I just wish your employers knew what you did over the weekend. We can even start counting winners cup.

Fergie has won more Winners cup than Hitzfeld 2-0. How do you expect Hitzfeld to win winners cup when he did not coach a winners cup side?
Has fergie played UEFA cup before? I doubt. while Hitzfeld is competing in the UEFA cup now. So how can I judge them based on UEFA cup?

The only tournament they both play together is UCL and that is the most logical and valid basis of judgment
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by akinalabi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ dayokanu

I'm one of those you can use a smoke screen
to cover facts from. I'm too experienced for
that.

Hitzfield coached Grasshoppers in the Winners cup
in the 1989/1990 season.

Don't tell me Grasshoppers is not big enough to
win a European title. Fergie did it with a Aberdeen.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2008
Grasshoppers lost in the winners cup to eventual winners Sampdoria.

The fact that Hitzfeld spent 3 season in Grasshoppers unlike Fergie that spends ages in clubs without ambitions without winning anything

He went to Dortmund spent 6 years and built a UCL winning team in 6 years while Fergie spent 13yrs to win in United. Check it
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by akinalabi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2008
dayokanu:

Grasshoppers lost in the winners cup to eventual winners Sampdoria.

But you said coaches cannot win what they don't
compete in that Hitzfield did not win the winners cup
because he did not compete there.

If I hadn't raised this, you would have misled many
readers.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? by Harlex(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2012
Sir Alex Ferguson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same / Free Games ( Select Wisely And Play Save) / AFCON: Buhari Urges Super Eagles To Maintain Their Terrific Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.