Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . (12625 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Electrical Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Elect/elect And Mechatronics Engineering Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Fayv(f): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Odogwu2023:
Well,am an aspirant just wrote JAMB this year.Aspiring for mechatronics engineering..It is hard to,find people in this field..

HI CHRITOLOGY ,CAN I GET CONNECTED WITH YOU VIA ANY SOCIAL MEDIA?
I'm an aspirant as well

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Fayv(f): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Csmart10:
Are you an ATBU student?
The only University I know that has accreditation on that course is ATBU.

Well you can get yourself grounded in programming for a start.
Do you mean ABU
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Ttorp(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
The best skill that I can advice you to learn is affiliation. In affiliation, you are going to be taught basic web designing, professional sales funnel, how to be a good promoter and all other skills that are related.
You can reach me on 08140975767 to get the FREE video of how it works but to become an AFFILIATE, there is a fee attached to it.
B S: Only for the serious minded people.
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Christology(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Csmart10:
Are you an ATBU student?
The only University I know that has accreditation on that course is ATBU.

Well you can get yourself grounded in programming for a start.
Not only.
I'm a 400 level student.
And we are accredited
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Yankee101: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Robotics
Python
Arduino
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Odogwu2023(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2021
Fayv:
I'm an aspirant as well
nice,which university
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Dechief: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2021
seunla84:

I agree with this 100%. As an Automation Engineer with more than 10years experience, try and pursue course in automation and instrumentation. But if you can't afford IIT for now, u can buy courses on udemy.com
Good day sir.. thanks for the reply.. sir m currently working in a brewery company m looking at changing my career path to automation
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by djranking00(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2021
digitrend:
Go for Skills like
a.Crane operations training. Operator earns btw 180k to 200k/monthly.
b. ReachStacker operator training with monthly take ranging 250k to 300k.
RTG operator earns 350k and above.

It takes between 1 to 2months training and the good news is that you can learn from as novice to proficiency but very few companies accepts novice as beginners.

The father of all skills is offshore Crane operator and RTG ( rubber tored Gantry crane for offloading containers ay the ports.
Offshore crane operator earns $ 205 daily as hazard allowance. Why RTG of 200ton above earns 350k to 500k monthly.

The beauty is this people are well respected cos they can run down and company that jokes with them. They are treated like pilot amd also ocxupy management positins ...
If you must go for this training be sure the Certificate is globally recognized cos this job role is also a hot cake abroad..it also boost visa applications.
If you meed more inside info on the sector chat me up for free 09091746789

Hello sir please where can I learn crane operator in warri I really have passion for it
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Odogwu2023(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fayv:
I'm an aspirant as well
i just got admitted
what about you?
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Nimzing:
Ignore this once telling you it's a useless course. Every course is useless as far as you don't work hard. For asking this question, you're already on the right track. I studied mechanical engineering and produced a carbon fiber car as final year project. An engineer is not supposed to look work for cos you have the knowledge to start any business you want. My advice, Join any of the Cisco programs and start from there.

Mechatronics is one of the best course to study

So, currently, what are you doing?
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Fayv(f): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2022
Odogwu2023:
i just got admitted
what about you?
Me too
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Odogwu2023(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fayv:
Me too
Into FUTO?
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Fayv(f): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Odogwu2023:

Into FUTO?
ABU, Zaria
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Odogwu2023(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fayv:
ABU, Zaria
Congrats
Your school is the best for mechatronics engineering

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Christology(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christology:

What can I do as an undergraduate student studying Mechatronics Engineering to augment my resumé?
Any professional courses, certifications??

https://ilde.upf.edu/v/7qf0
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Phantom555: 12:13am On Jan 05
I need guidance on mechatronics engineering
Is there any help I can be provided with please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4,000 Ghost Voters Participated In NBA Election - South-West Lawyers' Forum / Plant Sciencists And Biotechnologists, Wat Career Opportunity Do Dey Ave? / Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.