Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . (12301 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Electrical Engineering Aquire To Boost . / Elect/elect And Mechatronics Engineering Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Betensure:

About?
na banklog you the spam bro or cc
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by CodeTemplar: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
ignis:
Don't be deceived by the heavy name "Mechatronic Engineering". I advice you to humble yourself and attach yourself to any good road side mechanic in your street and learn under him.
That is what will put food on your table and not big grammars.
Instead I advise OP to go online. Mechatronics engineers are wanted in tens of thousands in serious nations like Canada and America.
Go to Udemy, Lynda.com and co and take more courses that will give you exposure you to the relevant skills.
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by pjmoa(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Betensure:

About?

Phishing?
And how you made so much from it
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Betensure: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Emperor2020:
Crypto accounts
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by linobrown9(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
auto diagnostican and more
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by sulaak(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Christology:

What can I do as an undergraduate student studying Mechatronics Engineering to augment my resumé?
Any professional courses, certifications??

Robotics, Automation and AI

Mechatronics is the degree of the future. The manufacturing industry is begging for people like you.

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Betensure: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Emperor2020:
Yu fit teach me any?
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by gbagyiza: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
To be honest with u the course sounds good but you need proper guidance on the step to take. I advise you to go through the linkedIn platform n search for professionals in the same area for proper guidance n mentorship. I know of a guy on LinkedIn that has masters in the same field, highly skilled in robotics n currently working in a reputable company overseas. He is a Nigerian n person I have work with.

3 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Betensure post=103711448]
Yu fit teach me any?[/quot, na crypto trading I fit
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Betensure: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Emperor2020:
those one no easy ooh,tools fit cough u out100k +,but onto dis ur crypto level,most company the ask fr otp like binance way get sms nd email otp level,how you de bypass am
If yu get De Gmail account of the person no be all require SMS opt …..eg Hotbit, but de work hard shaa…..I for de run PayPal work but na Otp too
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Najdorf: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
E no get any other skill apart from programming again?
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Betensure post=103712320]
If yu get De Gmail account of the person no be all require SMS opt …..eg Hotbit, but de work hard shaa…..I for de run PayPal work but na Otp too[/quoteno easy
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Betensure post=103712320]
If yu get De Gmail account of the person no be all require SMS opt …..eg Hotbit, but de work hard shaa…..I for de run PayPal work but na Otp too[/quotei de buy coin incase
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by digitrend: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Go for Skills like
a.Crane operations training. Operator earns btw 180k to 200k/monthly.
b. ReachStacker operator training with monthly take ranging 250k to 300k.
RTG operator earns 350k and above.

It takes between 1 to 2months training and the good news is that you can learn from as novice to proficiency but very few companies accepts novice as beginners.

The father of all skills is offshore Crane operator and RTG ( rubber tored Gantry crane for offloading containers ay the ports.
Offshore crane operator earns $ 205 daily as hazard allowance. Why RTG of 200ton above earns 350k to 500k monthly.

The beauty is this people are well respected cos they can run down and company that jokes with them. They are treated like pilot amd also ocxupy management positins ...
If you must go for this training be sure the Certificate is globally recognized cos this job role is also a hot cake abroad..it also boost visa applications.
If you meed more inside info on the sector chat me up for free 09091746789

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by ignis: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Oga oil dey your head.. those roadside mechanics even make money more than some engineers working in some companies.

Exactly
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Christology(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks
Nimzing:
Ignore this once telling you it's a useless course. Every course is useless as far as you don't work hard. For asking this question, you're already on the right track. I studied mechanical engineering and produced a carbon fiber car as final year project. An engineer is not supposed to look work for cos you have the knowledge to start any business you want. My advice, Join any of the Cisco programs and start from there.

Mechatronics is one of the best course to study

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Christology(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks 4 d advice.
How can i go about learning Automation or A.I online.
Is there any good you tube teacher? Or must I go physical.
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by beyondPen(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
You could programming, robotics with Arduino, python, list goes on.
But these no too dey boom in Naija.

Learn what is sellable in Naija.
Learn the mechanical, electrical or computerized discipline of automobile.

Learn how to use a scanner for car inspections (this is indispensable in Naija), there's also tyre alignment, fuel gauge, so many sellable skills in auto mechatronics.

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by VoidLoop: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Check this out

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Xtopher123(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Programming and Robotics.

Learn Software for Design and Development of Robots and their operations.
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Sanzycool: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
You wrote a nice article you are truly a webmaster <a href="http://www.sanzydesign.com.ng/">sanzydesign</a>
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Sanzycool: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
You wrote a nice article you are truly a webmaster <a href="http://www.sanzydesign.com.ng/"
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Sanzycool: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
You wrote a nice article you are truly a webmaster <a href="https://www.sanzydesign.com.ng/
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Gerrard59(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Writercruze:
It's a good thing you are realistic to yourself. I would advise you to learn copywriting and other digital marketing skills. It will go a long way to help you in your career. Gone are those days when engineers work in oil and gas companies, manufacturing companies, et al.

There's a paradigm shift. There's a new job description in the engineering niche today, and it's called Sales Engineer.

I

There are several companies in Nigeria that would employ you without stress once you have sales skills as an Engineer. We are looking at companies like SKF, BOSCH, ABB, etc. In fact, there are many engineering cpanies out there that would pay you very well as a sales engineer.

life...

That one wey don leave Nigeria as people cannot afford her products again?

OP: Learn coding, make money, write the GRE and leave Nigeria. Don't follow those blockheads who chant "meet the nearest mechanic", you would be doing yourself more harm than good. The future technologies of cars, those Kazeems and Ugos don't know a bit.

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by lopeshola(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Check out this

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Christology(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
gbagyiza:
To be honest with u the course sounds good but you need proper guidance on the step to take. I advise you to go through the linkedIn platform n search for professionals in the same area for proper guidance n mentorship. I know of a guy on LinkedIn that has masters in the same field, highly skilled in robotics n currently working in a reputable company overseas. He is a Nigerian n person I have work with.
How can I access him. For guudance
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Bighead95(m): 1:31am On Jul 15, 2021
No mind them ooo if you like your self just go furganizer you go cashout big time per tire na 100 God fit bless you make you pump 50tires a day you do cashout be that
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by pkayode44(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Prince has decided to teach 500 individuals *"how to build professional blogs and business websites without writing codes"

Click the link below to join the training before available slots get filled up

you can chat me up on this no so i can add you 07012039012

P.S: IT'S 2000 NAIRA ONLY
TRAINING STARTS ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Odogwu2023(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Well,am an aspirant just wrote JAMB this year.Aspiring for mechatronics engineering..It is hard to,find people in this field..

HI CHRITOLOGY ,CAN I GET CONNECTED WITH YOU VIA ANY SOCIAL MEDIA?

1 Like

Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Csmart10: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Are you an ATBU student? The only University I know that has accreditation on that course is ATBU.
Well you can get yourself grounded in programming for a start.
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Igwe29(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Clintonchiedzie:
Fix phone

...and spend the rest of your school days in jail for mutilating people's phones. grin
Re: What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . by Fayv(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Christology:

What can I do as an undergraduate student studying Mechatronics Engineering to augment my resumé?
Any professional courses, certifications??

I have been wondering the same thing. I applied for Mechatronics engineering as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? / Ten Things You Need To Have As A Freelance Writer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.