Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. (393 Views)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by AmgMakanaki(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Life ain’t easy man. Naration: AmgMakanaki(Nairaland)

Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pls someone should help me tonight, if it's 1000, I will appreciate, below is her account number.

3102450153 firstbank
J chinyere
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by delugadou(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ezkid:
Im in serious debt and things are not showing any sign of getting better very soon, I need a place to work, I want to go far away from this place. Is there anyone who can help me with a cleaning job or a sales boy in Lagos, I need to get my hands on something very soon, I applied for Npower and I was shortlisted but I don't know how long it's going to take before we will start working.
Try and delete all these things. Nobody knows tomorrow. Person wey wan help you no go need plenty evidence. I'm also broke, but I won't expose myself like dis.
What if you blow tomorrow, then one clown decides to embarrass you with these things??
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Life has not been smiling for me since the beginning of this year. Thanks so much Sir.
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
delugadou:

Try and delete all these things. Nobody knows tomorrow. Person wey wan help you no go need plenty evidence. I'm also broke, but I won't expose myself like dis.
What if you blow tomorrow, then one clown decides to embarrass you with these things??

I passed through a lot of emotional trauma before writing on this forum, as its not my first time of asking for help. But I concluded its okay to ask for help than taking to crime, my details would also be uploaded if I commits, and that would be worse.
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by AmgMakanaki(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Done

Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Done

I really appreciate your kind gesture sir.
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
If there's any work out there, please I'm available, even if it's a cleaning Job, so far there's accommodation, I'm ready to take it up for now, things are very hard since the FG stopped the sale of Sim cards. I'm not alone in this distress, even my colleagues are all hungry.
MY whatsapp contact is 08104995635
Re: Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. by Ezkid(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

This transaction is not credited sir, the above account is not her own.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen A Woman Write... / Is He Trying To Play A Fast One On Her? Your Opinion Are Needed Here / No Shortcuts In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.