Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,915 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. (52013 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by 24brains(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Candycrushy:

If you see a fine girl, you will definitely be attracted to her, na money she use to maintain beauty
If she looks like a mad woman. You wouldn't wanna approach her
So my point is if you have the money and can take care of your woman. Do so and stop making a big fuss from it
na so men take pamper women spoil. A woman should not totaly depend on man to look expensive.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Candycrushy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
24brains:
na so men take pamper women spoil. A woman should not totaly depend on man to look expensive.
So can you give or not
You sound really stingy tho
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by 24brains(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Candycrushy:

So can you give or not
You sound really stingy tho
willful giving is different from entitlement mentality most ladies have.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Everybody needs Money. Once you have it in excess yup will really know how life is sweet.

Money rules. Because e no dey na wetin dey bring this kind OP topic. If say na small money for u..u no for reason am but just give her
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Liposure: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Sweeetheart:
so you don't know relationship for some ladies na PAS? poverty alleviation scheme

60k for wardrobe allowance as if they signed am to EPL club

if you've not been giving her such money before she won't be making that move. you guys most esp the Yahoo guys have expand the mouth of these ladies

that's how one fool we met on tagged, visited me, we end up enjoying ourselves and she said my money is 20k, I just replied her even if you get that 20k I will collect it from you and add it to my capital.

I dey give the werey doggystyle, horsekick, javelin she dey scream, she dey enjoy am, I go still pay again
lol. the 20k is honorarium for finding time to come
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Candycrushy(f): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2021
24brains:
willful giving is different from entitlement mentality most ladies have.

Sha get my point. Byee
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by 24brains(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Map1:
That is what one of our guys here called,vase lase babe.
that guy must be TheGidRedpiller
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by gforce5: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
You lots keep making the same mistake over and over again. When we tell you to stop dating slay queens you will not listen. When we tell you to stop dating girls from impoverished backgrounds you will not listen. When we tell you to stop dating jobless girls you will not listen.

I will give you a free tip. There are two types of women a young hustler should avoid. Those from very poor backgrounds and those from extremely wealthy homes. [/b]E get why. Also, women in this country are hustlers. [b]Before they have made up their mind to talk to you, they have already assessed you from the way you dress, your accent, your physical attributes and whether you have a ride.

Most girls are not interested in your "character" as a man. All they want to know is you are baller/ on your way to being a baller. How many times have guys from affluent backgrounds have ever being treated this way? Not to often due to the fact that girls know that they have plenty of options and are the prize. You the struggling guy on the other hand, don't have such options. They know that you have no choice but to manage what is in front of you. Think about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
gforce5:
You lots keep making the same mistake over and over again. When we tell you to stop dating slay queens you will not listen. When we tell you to stop dating girls from impoverished backgrounds you will not listen. When we tell you to stop dating jobless girls you will not listen.

I will give you a free tip. There are two types of women a young hustler should avoid. Those from very poor backgrounds and those from extremely wealthy homes. [/b]E get why. Also, women in this country are hustlers. [b]Before they have made up their mind to talk to you, they have already assessed you from the way you dress, your accent, your physical attributes and whether you have a ride.

Most girls are not interested in your "character" as a man. All they want to know is you are baller/ on your way to being a baller. How many times have guys from affluent backgrounds have ever being treated this way? Not to often due to the fact that girls know that they have plenty of options and are the prize. You the struggling guy on the other hand, don't have such options. They know that you have no choice but to manage what is in front of you. Think about it.

It's an hard pill to swallow, your post really made me laugh, "Most girls are not interested in your "character" as a man. All they want to know is you are baller/ on your way to being a baller" grin

If you ask me, this is one of many reason why some promiscuous married feel they can always cheat on their wives. They never had integrity before the marriage, so why should they have the integrity now? All they had was money & the women didn't care, after all It's better to cry in a range rover than keke napep.

2 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by gforce5: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Exactly. That's why relationships & marriages in this country have gone to the dogs. A lot of successful married men got wives due to the size of their pockets. As such, they feel that is all there is to get a woman and they can use the same trick to sleep with any other woman. A lot of married woman don't care as long as they are "taken care of". When the man disgraces them in public like the late Mr. Ataga, they will now rant that "men are dogs". When he used money to marry you, you didn't know that he was a dog?

Materialism has destroyed relationships, let alone marriages, in this country. It's only going to get worse as the economy shrinks and both genders give up their humanity in order to survive this harsh country.
truthsayer009:

It's an hard pill to swallow, your post really made me laugh, "Most girls are not interested in your "character" as a man. All they want to know is you are baller/ on your way to being a baller" grin

If you ask me, this is one of many reason why some promiscuous married feel they can always cheat on their wives. They never had integrity before the marriage, so why should they have the integrity now? All they had was money & the women didn't care, after all It's better to cry in a range rover than keke napep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Sweeetheart(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Liposure:
lol. the 20k is honorarium for finding time to come

you dey mind those naive monkeys

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.