Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. (52012 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by CoolVoice(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jappaaa I repeat jaaapaaa.. and that's not even financially smart for you.

24brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bro she is shit testing you
24brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Funkybabee(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
She didn't love you that's why she want to send you away with that, quickly back off because if you try to continue, u may regret it in future
Either she dump you or cheaton you

Something between the two will happen

She may pack in the middle of the night self

Or maybe u campaign a lots during your toasting period and she want to test you with that though it's still the same thing

On false ground

4 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Sunnypa11(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

Thank God u have sense...

I made the biggest mistake of my life investing in a pest.

I am yet to recover from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Prinsoul11(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wtf she's already a liability grin grin

Bro discontinue

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rule no. 1 no dey toast girls as say you wan enter relationship with em' just befriend them do that and have peace of mind.,.

5 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

na baby mama sure pasd
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by seyz91(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Confirm!
Jackboyy:
Wahala for who dey date broke woman o. As girls dey find rich men, na so una suppose dey find rich women too.

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by almarthins(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

Announce to am say you no dey do again. E never late now o!

Otherwise She go just turn u to atm machine

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by tfelicityk(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Smiling

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by ThickSharon123(f): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
stanley000:
Naija girls never seizes to amaze someone but then its so so annoying. Just look at oh, a girl i dated last year but coz of her begging issues i chased her away only to meet her few days ago, next thing see message she's still sending me.

I asked if she's working she said she's teaching so what happened with her salary? Or she's giving her mom the money but its my mom that doesn't deserve mine abi?

Nigeria girls are useless all of them.

No she' is not. If you want to help, help her. angry
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

You meet her, woo her , she say yes....grin

Next day she bill you....D

You pay, she cash out...grin

You know that song right?

Liability dey on her own, you go jam am, wetin you dey findddddddd na palava you dey find...

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by seyz91(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
Shellsploit:
If i were u, i will abort mission!
Mission abort...
I repeat, mission abort!

Tango, Alpha, Juliet, Ibrahim.. Over and out!
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Demor1: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
I - India
Shellsploit:
If i were u, i will abort mission!
Mission abort...
I repeat, mission abort!

Tango, Alpha, Juliet, Ibrahim.. Over and out!
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by MartinsD12(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

That's a big scam, leave her, quit that parasitic nonsense, she is a gold digger

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by SocialJustice: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

No woman, no cry is a song where the woman is actually being begged not to cry. That aside, if she's worth the fvck give her 30k, promise her the rest month end. Fvck the hell out of her and abandon the biatch.

When we say working or earning guys should only date girls like them, it falls on deaf ears. Kick the gluttonous biatch out before she ruins you.

8 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by BusinessDream: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
24brains:

stop picking slay queens as girlfriends. you open ur eyes and select prostitutes masquerading as girlfriends and you are complaining?

man, go for girls that are at least not too flashy and you won't have this problem...

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by lugo99(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
na yeh yeh be DAT.. no be Yes..

if u like let that bye bye to yeh yeh boyfriend enter ur head.. DAT girl want to GBA ee no. jara e bobo..
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by MrCodeSolo: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
If u get give am....naa acceptance levy be dat

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by CSTRR: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
These ashawo chew gum girls are now getting even bolder.

No Shame again.
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Abfinest007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Run poo na them be that
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Coronavirus1: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
oga go for one night stand 1k every day for 60 days. 60k you will have value for your money.

8 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by int0x80(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Op, have you checked your name on her phone? You could be her maga number 20 grin grin. I fear who no fear naija babes lol.

4 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by GABRIEL6036: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Smelly clitoria demanding money.. God is your strength, its OK, ride on..
Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by ekensi01: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
See the issue be say that girlfriend of a thing can really make you feel as if you are alone or not na olosho we for the do all.
It's too much for the first time she made it clear to you.

Japa
24brains:

1 Like

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by alizma: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
She just opened account yesterday and she want to withdraw today, what is wrong in that?

3 Likes

Re: She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. by philemonemenike(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
O.Y.O went you dey toast girl like bread and egg any NL member dey there O'boy pay you nah big boy mumu if nah your sister ask you na so you go dey bully her .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.