Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! (2647 Views)

Can't Believe It, Just Shut Down Transcorp Hilton Abuja Last Night (pics) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
if not for the huge number of simps existing am sure u all ladies feeling so entitled would die of starvation and loneliness
I love you bro grin
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

grin cheesy

Who did this to you guys

Pretty sure that girl must have ripped you guys heart apart...

But you know something child...

There are some of us who ain't dependent on you guys peanuts and your dicknut grin

I wish those simps worshipping u will see this comment and let's see if u won't go begging on the streets
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

grin cheesy

Who did this to you guys

Pretty sure that girl must have ripped you guys heart apart...

But you know something child...

There are some of us who ain't dependent on you guys peanuts and your dicknut grin

Aunty mi just fvvck the fvvcking fvvck off! This kind of thread is for only sensible people grin Apparently even those ladies who just viewed and left are more sensible than you undecided

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I love you bro grin
the red truth needs to be exposed

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2021
siofra:

Nah it's the men who are pained, that's why you see them starting irrelevant threads all over romance land.

Women here aren't even bothered because they know these red pillers aren't serious.
And then of course feminists are right

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop forming for us here, we aren't fools no more grin we don't need you to tell us the truth before we know grin Most of you biittch literally thrive on men and will still come to form STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMEN grin grin grin

grin

No man is an island

Wonder why they didn't say no WOMAN is an island cheesy

Man you need us...
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
I wish those simps worshipping u will see this comment and let's see if u won't go begging on the streets

Lol

God bless whosoever invented Love Machine

Comes in all sizes grin

Y'all with tiny winny makes the loudest noise
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Aunty mi just fvvck the fvvcking fvvck off! This kind of thread is for only sensible people grin Apparently even those ladies who just viewed and left are more sensible than you undecided

Comes in all sizes grin

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
No woman can meet real wealth without the help of a masculine figure, somehow the manness is attached to their success story! Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

grin

No man is an island

Wonder why they didn't say no WOMAN is an island cheesy

Man you need us...

For what exactly That public toilet in between your legs You are funny ma grin
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2021
grin
TheGidRedpiller:
No woman can meet real wealth without the help of a masculine figure, somehow the manness is attached to their success story! Know this and know peace.
grin facts from above

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Comes in all sizes grin

You are out of points sis. Just gedifuk undecided

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
For what exactly That public toilet in between your legs You are funny ma grin

You are running out of what to write...

Sir I feel your pain...

Keep your money and your dvck

Then will I take your cause/curse seriously grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
grin grin facts from above
grin
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Candidlady:

Comes in all sizes grin

i honestly thought the problem was from us guys when y'all have turned that shii to a stadium and u expect us to be swimming in your slutiness
promiscuous pervert

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin

Izonedexter:
grin grin facts from above

TheGays grin

Organize gay orgy for em REDPILLERs kiss
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

You are running out of what to write...

Sir I feel your pain...

Keep your money and your dvck

Then will I take your cause/curse seriously grin
Whats the point, you are not even worth it undecided

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
;Di honestly thought the problem was from us guys when y'all have turned that shii to a stadium and u expect us to be swimming in your slutiness
promiscuous pervert
Bro stop quoting her, she is not worth it. Silence is the best answer for biittches like her. She wants the attention, stop quoting her and watch her fvvck by herself grin

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

TheGays grin

Organize gay orgy for em REDPILLERs kiss
all i see is a pained insecure lady who has been defeated and is trying to make something out of notin

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Bro stop quoting her, she is not worth it. Silence is the best answer for biittches like her. She wants the attention, stop quoting her and watch her fvvck by herself grin
exactly

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats why redpillers like me work really hard to help other men kill the urge for s€x, therefore rendering you people useless! smiley
Lol. you are really working hard to help your imaginary men grin grin
Sex is part of nature,u can't help your imaginary men to kill the urge for sex. Except u tell your imaginary men to castrate themselves,that way they won't have the urge for sex cheesy
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Sex is part of nature,u can't help your imaginary men to kill the urge for sex. Except u tell your imaginary men to castrate themselves,that way they won't have the urge for sex cheesy
this qoute is so boring try another one

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
You see why i call you a kid everytime You haven't a clue of the point i was trying to push out there! You are just a ranting baby! undecided

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OMG This question is so so stupid! Is this the best you could come up with MEN FVCKING PROVIDE EVERYTHING IN THE RELATIONSHIP!
Are you even typing with your brain in place?? Like WTF!
She asked simple question,u dey give another answer. You don't know what men offer in a relationship because u don't know what it means to be a man.
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
She asked simple question,u dey give another answer. You don't know what men offer in a relationship because u don't know what it means to be a man.
OK
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OK
this girl sounds like a 15year old

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
this qoute is so boring try another one
please this forum is too big for your functionless brain to understand. Please,go and sleep.
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You see why i call you a kid everytime You haven't a clue of the point i was trying to push out there! You are just a ranting baby! undecided
okay cheesy cheesy
E dey pain u say nairalanders no dey too take u serious for this forum.
Continue seeking attention like a 5 years old child.
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:

See they bunch of kids playing thug on a faceless forum

Still living under their folks roof...

I bet they beg for sub to stay active online

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
My point exactly
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
okay cheesy cheesy E dey pain u say nairalanders no dey too take u serious for this forum. Continue seeking attention like a 5 years old child.
Ok
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
lol. You sound childish and desperate when helping your fellow brother.
Your comments are trashy and pointless.
Please study more about redpill before coming here to support your childish brother.
Just like I said "This forum is too big for your functionless brain to understand. Please,go and sleep."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Money That Was Used As Sacrifice To The gods. / I Almost Died When I Sat Beside A Nigerian Man. They Don't Use Deodorant Or Perf / Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.