Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award (60262 Views)

Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ojaysam25(m): 1:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

They sentimental gave messi cup to level up and his fans are celebrating.... loosers de celebrate with messi
You may be right...i was suprise after watching the copas in 2019 they still organise another 1 year lata whereas euros is every 4 years.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

They sentimental gave messi cup to level up and his fans are celebrating.... loosers de celebrate with messi
They sentimentally gave him this too grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Geeman2006:
The real Goat. But beside that , everyone should Enjoy both Cristiano & Messi while they are here. Their rivalry is unmatched and we may never get to witness such greats again. Those two always push the limits. They have won numerous awards and broke several records, so how those arguing who is better add money to your pocket. I salute and admire both.
Na lie, there can only be one GOAT

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by aluyapreston: 1:06am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

I don't even see anything special about Copa America, imagine the cup played by just 8 teams compare to cup that played by 32 teams.

Agentina can not win France, England, GGermany, Italy, Portugal etc. Euro played by professional teams not Peru or Bolivia or Ecuador.

Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay can not even qualify for group stage not to talk of the Major Matches.

Apart from Chile and Brazil, is there any better team In Copa America?

sense is far from you man.

ecuador thrashed portugal
peru thrashed portugal
uruagay thrashed portugal
chille thrashed portugal

i dont expect much sense from you as that will be asking too much from a man with a wife but pretends to be a woman

I am sure you voted Buhari twice

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:08am On Jul 12, 2021
DoctorDree:
Two free kicks actually.......more than the whole free kicks scored at the Euro 2020

Are u comparing euros with copa??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by paulolee(m): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Winning the euros is more like winning the world cup cos European football is world cup...the rest of the continents are just there to complete numbers.... reaching final of a world cup no follow ...winners are all we know .... infact messi has played that tournament 8 times and uts a shame he just winning for the first time ....
guy why u de yarn like this na? winning d euros is like winning d world cup because the rest continent dey complete nunbers abi?
which continent win world cup pass south America??
which country win world cup reach d likes or brazil, agentina n Uruguay??
guy I swear I no go reply u again...u reason like a kid.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by aleemtayo(m): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Have you been been looking for a way to sell your BTC, USDT and all giftcards, With good rate and Fast payment. We got you covered. Trade with Us today and let’s put a smile on your face. Dee’s Enterprise ⚡️��

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by kingsleyds(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2021
I think you are wrong. Messi scored 2 free kicks, A pk and a normal goal. You should give credit to Messi.. he has been carrying the burden all alone. He really outshine Ronaldo this season

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:10am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

I like fact cos of someone like you

What you don't know, you ask. This is public forum so that you won't embarrass yourself next time

School the mumu...messi fans no fit get sense

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Penaldians new anthem: Is Copa America better than Euros? You didn't know that one when y'all were shouting "Where's his international Trophy"
Una go hear word of God this months grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ultiabaz36(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2021
unbitchable:
2 goals + 3 pk.

Equals GOAT. Love him or hate him, He’s the highest goal scorer of the tournament.

Thank you Ororo... Uefalonare and Pessilonare would have dominated the world of football.

Thank you for challenging them. Tho they are still working hard in Spain to break the legacy you left there but NOBODY among Uefalonare can compete with your achievements.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

guy why u de yarn like this na? winning d euros is like winning d world cup because the rest continent dey complete nunbers abi?
which continent win world cup pass south America??
which country win world cup reach d likes or brazil, agentina n Uruguay??
guy I swear I no go reply u again...u reason like a kid.

Look at this mugu ooo...South America in their history haven't even won upto 10 World cups....only Italy and Germany don do 8... mention England, Spain, France.... now I know y u argue without reasoning

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by aluyapreston: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abeg close mouth....copa follow for tournament?? Upon it was a brazil vs Argentina final with messi vs neymar , the thread no reach 40 pages even till now...go and check the thread for this final ...just one hr after the final whistle, e don de enter 60 pages... tournament that most TV stations and sponsors are not interested in

cry cry

lol
'how e be you now. messi don finsh ronald kpatakpata. e fit use nations league console himself. but everybody know say CAF better pass that euro confused cup

7 ballon d or > 5 balon d or
6 golden boot > 4 golden boots

every individual achievements that can be used to compare the two, messi has bettered ronaldo

baba 109 goals where 62 are penalties, 48 of those penalties were won by other teamates and 89% of the 109 goals scored against teams like hungary, czech republic, nairaland, obembet and jokerman

ahh this one wey messi do sweet me

imagine winning your 7th balon d or after clinching an international trophy to pass out the man that wears 7

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Equals GOAT. Love him or hate him, He’s the highest goal scorer of the tournament.

Thank you Ororo... Uefalonare and Pessilonare would have dominated the world of football.

Thank you for challenging them. Tho they are still working hard in Spain to break the legacy you left there but NOBODY among Uefalonare can compete with your achievements.
Which mumu legacy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:17am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

I like fact cos of someone like you

What you don't know, you ask. This is public forum so that you won't embarrass yourself next time
Oga abi Aunty
Messi scored 2 freekicks + one penalty + one open play goal + 5 Assists in Copa America
Don't disgrace yourself smiley

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2021
aluyapreston:

cry cry

lol
'how e be you now. messi don finsh ronald kpatakpata. e fit use nations league console himself. but everybody know say CAF better pass that euro confused cup

7 ballon d or > 5 balon d or
6 golden boot > 4 golden boots

every individual achievements that can be used to compare the two, messi has bettered ronaldo

baba 109 goals where 62 are penalties, 48 of those penalties were won by other teamates and 89% of the 109 goals scored against teams like hungary, czech republic, nairaland, obembet and jokerman

ahh this one wey messi do sweet me

imagine winning your 7th balon d or after clinching an international trophy to pass out the man that wears 7

U are one of the brainless ones...7balon from whr?? Messi fans are no better that buhari and his fellow abokis.... sense and intelligence can never locate u guys ... extremely dumb fans... comparing euros with that annual tournament

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are one of the brainless ones...7balon from whr?? Messi fans are no better that buhari and his fellow abokis.... sense and intelligence can never locate u guys ... extremely dumb fans... comparing euros with that annual tournament
Them go host another one next year na grin
E CHOKE
When him carry the 7th ballon d or, I must mention you tongue

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oga abi Aunty
Messi scored 2 freekicks + one penalty + one open play goal + 5 Assists in Copa America
Don't disgrace yourself smiley

They showed u prove and u are still fooling urself...messi fans are unrepentant dumbos

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by unbitchable(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

I don't even see anything special about Copa America, imagine the cup played by just 8 teams compare to cup that played by 32 teams.

Agentina can not win France, England, GGermany, Italy, Portugal etc. Euro played by professional teams not Peru or Bolivia or Ecuador.

Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay can not even qualify for group stage not to talk of the Major Matches.

Apart from Chile and Brazil, is there any better team In Copa America?

Europe is a bunch of small frys with exception of a few big teams. Imagine teams such as Estonia, Austria, Russia, Mecedonia, Greece, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England, Finland, Estonia, Hezegovania, numerous bunch of lowly rated farmer's countries playing in Europe as a disrespect to the footballing heritage.
We saw Uruguay dump out Portugal in the last world cup. Chile beat same Portugal in Confederation cup. Germany a shadow of itself, Portugal, England, Switzerland, Belgium, are all media hype.
Whenever I watch south America football, it reminds me how football started and the reason the game is called a round leather game but when I tune into European football, all I see is 3D football.
IMAGINE A GOAL KEEPER BEING THE PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT. Europe is a disgrace to football.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Through Penalties.
How can someone win GOLDEN BOOT via scoring of penalties? And still be eliminated from the group stage?

CR7 deserves Penalty puskas award & not Golden boot

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by kingsleyds(m): 1:21am On Jul 12, 2021
But South Americans are just made up of 10 countries, how can you compare Europe with South America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ofiko123(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Nice one... Congratulations to cristiano ronaldo..

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

They showed u prove and u are still fooling urself...messi fans are unrepentant dumbos
I watched almost all the matches especially the knockout ones, I no be like you wey dey depend on livescores cheesy
5 goals 3 penalties, Chai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:24am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=kingsleyds post=103616441][/quote]

Then we should also compare the Scottish league with the English league..they are on the same level
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by unbitchable(m): 1:24am On Jul 12, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Which legacy did he have in Spain?
2 laliga + 2 pichichi in 9 yrs.. That's a Joke!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I watched almost all the matches especially the knockout ones, I no be like you wey dey depend on livescores cheesy

Someone showed u the scores and history...u are bringing out what Someone typed ... mumu too much for ur head ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Through Penalties.
How can someone win GOLDEN BOOT via scoring of penalties? And still be eliminated from the group stage?

CR7 deserves Penalty puskas award & not Golden boot
If messi had scored all the penalties he has ever taken in this life, he won't still reach him
Penaldo

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by aluyapreston: 1:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

i love your tears.
it is why i breathe.
my sole purpose in life
and the only reason i exist.
i dont feel hungry when you cry baby girl

dont worry that 7th balon d or is the one that will deactivate your mumishness come december

7 > 5.

europe is the weakest football continent between the duo.

who portugal don win for S.A since Ronaldo era. this is the list of Ronaldo performance against the so called farmers continent
lost against Ecuador
lost against Uruguay
Lost against chilie
Lost against Peru

zero wins

come december you will disown the name cr7 because anytime you remeber it, it will be 7 balon d or that comes to your mind and not penalty.

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by HBB1(m): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

The guy no get sense now chief!

Let him marinate in his hate.
Na em body e dey!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2021
aluyapreston:

i love your tears.
it is why i breathe.
my sole purpose in life
and the only reason i exist.
i dont feel hungry when you cry baby girl

dont worry that 7th balon d or is the one that deactivate your mumishness come december

7 > 5.

euros is the weakest league between both.

who portugal don win for S.A since Ronaldo era. this is the list of Ronaldo performance against the farmers league
lost against Ecuador
lost against Uruguay
Lost against chilie
Lost against Peru

zero wins

come december you will disown the name cr7 because anytime you remeber it will be 7 balon d or that comes to your mind and not penalty.

Tears for dull brains grin grin grin...tears for someone thats saying 7th balon ontop this dead cup... grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Someone showed u the scores and history...u are bringing out what Someone typed ... mumu too much for ur head ooo...
You see your life, she dropped FIFA WC qualification instead of Copa America and because of your hate you followed it hook, line and sinker, What did they write at the top? Woh insults won't save you this time, I go handle you Wella, Just dey watch cheesy
If you get data, na the link be this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/soccer/messi-and-luis-diaz-end-copa-america-as-top-goal-scorers/2021/07/11/0503dd06-e217-11eb-a27f-8b294930e95b_story.html%3foutputType=amp

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.