Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award (60323 Views)

Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by aluyapreston: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You see your life, she dropped FIFA WC qualification instead of Copa America and because of your hate you followed it hook, line and sinker, What did they write at the top? Woh insults won't save you this time, I go handle you Wella, Just dey watch cheesy
If you get data, na the link be this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/soccer/messi-and-luis-diaz-end-copa-america-as-top-goal-scorers/2021/07/11/0503dd06-e217-11eb-a27f-8b294930e95b_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Ronaldo fans no get brain na. na dem dey support buhari o. na make we dey where will dey. na person wey watch messi and ronaldo for inside pitch come say ronaldo good na go fit open eye vote buhari.

na dem full dis country.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2021
HBB1:

The guy no get sense now chief!

Let him marinate in his hate.
Na em body e dey!
Boss if you know how this guy dey carry this international Trophy for head ehn, you go do pass me, Person wey get mind talk say all him career goals useless because him no win the trophy, dey compare am to Lewandowski, Just leave am boss, Na me and am for this week cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
PENALDO, a player who rides into fame through penalties.
Of his 109 country's Goals, 62 were penalties.
Of the 62 penalties, 48 were stolen.
Again, 80% of his 109 goals came from countries like Armenia, Albania Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Malta, Azerbaijan, and many of their likes.
He deserves a PENALTY PUSKAS AWARD

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ussv: 1:39am On Jul 12, 2021
This guy with records sef, every day we wake up to a broken record from Ronaldo, this guy is truly a GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2021
aluyapreston:

Ronaldo fans no get brain na. na dem dey support buhari o. na make we dey where will dey. na person wey watch messi and ronaldo for inside pitch come say ronaldo good na go fit open eye vote buhari.

na dem full dis country.
I been no wan troll am but that kingcalls still dey yarn dust so him plus his castrated goat must collect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by unbitchable(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

I like fact cos of someone like you

What you don't know, you ask. This is public forum so that you won't embarrass yourself next time
Wash your face with water and re-check the stats. I watched all the matches live, no be phone update.

2 free kicks + 1 goal + 1 pk - na legit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 1:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I been no wan troll am but that kingcalls still dey yarn dust so him plus his castrated goat must collect

U messi fans are very dumb ...totally dumb ... Denmark scored a freekick ...but it was a penalty that won the game...mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

U messi fans are very dumb ...totally dumb ... Denmark scored a freekick ...but it was a penalty that won the game...mumu people
Super story, Penalties are a part of the game but the difference is that....
Your goat is a penalty statpadding merchant, Penaldo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by MT: 1:46am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has officially WON the EURO 2020 Golden Boot

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the FIRST PLAYER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL to finish top scorer in the Champions league, Premier league, La Liga, Serie A and Euros

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15561422/ronaldo-wins-golden-boot-2020-kane/

Are people still talking about this exaggerated player in this dispensation? A certain Lionel Messi is re-writing history up and down. A true definition of GOAT, unlike this Ewure

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Fraud

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by aluyapreston: 1:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

exactly. other people don rest and congratulate messi, the guy still dey yarn spoil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by obembet(f): 2:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Fraud

You will see your Agentina there.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 2:04am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

You will see your Agentina there

I know when he scored that goal, It was a friendly that ended 2-1 in favour of argentina, both him and Messi were on the score sheet, di Maria got the first goal, Congrats to ronaldo on his golden boot

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by MadamVanessa(f): 2:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

They sentimental gave messi cup to level up and his fans are celebrating.... loosers de celebrate with messi

You can cry blood for all i care darling.

Messi beats PENALDO anyday any time, that just a bitter fact.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by MadamVanessa(f): 2:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Lwkmdgrin

Win Golden boot with penalties, and someone is so proud to celebrate this shitty win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 12, 2021
This is UNFAIR.
Dey hav finally brought Quota system into soccer.
How can someone triumph on these countries when you and I know that the only country there is NETHERLANDS followed by Sweden, & that's all.
And Portuguese FA keep arranging with these Mapless countries so as to create room for Penaldo to triumph....

When will CR7 play CHILE, GERMANY, England, Brazil or even Nigeria.
They should design a special FIFA Penalty PUSKAS award to honor his Penalty urge.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by obembet(f): 2:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I know when he scored that goal, It was a friendly that ended 2-1 in favour of argentina, both him and Messi were on the score sheet, di Maria got the first goal, Congrats to ronaldo on his golden boot

Yes. And it was penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzTp8Kln3TM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kilishihunter: 2:18am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Yes. And it was penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzTp8Kln3TM
Yeah with also an assist to di Maria for the first goal so you're right but even with that yet he still has more none penalty goals than Penaldo
Why? grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 12, 2021
MESSI had only one thing to learn from CR7, which is Penalty Taking, nothing else.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ohigus(m): 2:31am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...finally one of his fans have already started singing his praise but guess what
messi won d golden boot
messi was d player with most assistance
messi scored most freekicks, more than total in euros
messi gat more successful dribble
messi won d most man of d match in copa
messi won d tournament MVP
messi won d cup
which means dt cr7 wining just d golden ball n nothing else is nothing compared to wat Leo did so reduce ur voltage..
am not comparing BT jus say mk I update u

E don reach like that hw e take concern u weh Messi and CR7 de happy for each other. Hw nigerian can like his fellow Nigerians like brothers to succeed like others like them selfs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Look more younger and stronger than his age... Will probably stop scoring goals at the age if 55 despite most of them are penalties
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Chuksnkiri(m): 2:55am On Jul 12, 2021
Good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ikorodureporta: 3:12am On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy.
He keeps winning
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by OJEEMAH(m): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You see your life, she dropped FIFA WC qualification instead of Copa America and because of your hate you followed it hook, line and sinker, What did they write at the top? Woh insults won't save you this time, I go handle you Wella, Just dey watch cheesy
If you get data, na the link be this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/soccer/messi-and-luis-diaz-end-copa-america-as-top-goal-scorers/2021/07/11/0503dd06-e217-11eb-a27f-8b294930e95b_story.html%3foutputType=amp
Keep school the fool until e get sense......hatred no dey let am reason well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Emeka71(m): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations to Christian Rinaldo.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by OJEEMAH(m): 3:19am On Jul 12, 2021
aluyapreston:

na dem full dis country.
Na demgrin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Flows001(m): 3:32am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

guy abeg go sleep bcoz u no get argument....jus like talking down messi winning la liga with barca n instead asking him to win EPL dt he isnt playing
d only country trophy u can mention is worldcup n even ur cr7 never reach finals before..
messi isnt successful in country n he won d copa n u are talking down on copa asif u are expecting him to win euros dt he cnt partake in
Ronaldo fans are all idiots. I actually expected lame excuses from them the moment Messi won the Copa... Good thing is that, the international trophy shit wey dem take dey brag don come to an end, Messi don boss their Goat!!!
7th Ballon d'Or loading...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by OJEEMAH(m): 3:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Boss if you know how this guy dey carry this international Trophy for head ehn, you go do pass me, Person wey get mind talk say all him career goals useless because him no win the trophy, dey compare am to Lewandowski, Just leave am boss, Na me and am for this week cheesy
And he thought he was making sense. Now he's got nothing to say instead of am to bury him head in shame, he don begin compare euros & copa america. If not for his stupidity, Europe is thrice the size of SA, do you expect them to have same number of teams?? SA is made up of 14 nations. If they play qualifiers and 8 teams qualify for the tournament, e go still complain.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Brown2012: 3:34am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...finally one of his fans have already started singing his praise but guess what
messi won d golden boot
messi was d player with most assistance
messi scored most freekicks, more than total in euros
messi gat more successful dribble
messi won d most man of d match in copa
messi won d tournament MVP
messi won d cup
which means dt cr7 wining just d golden ball n nothing else is nothing compared to wat Leo did so reduce ur voltage..
am not comparing BT jus say mk I update u
Copa America is boring and it's not as competitive as the Euro's, you already suspect a team to win before the tournament begins.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Flows001(m): 3:38am On Jul 12, 2021
ussv:
This guy with records sef, every day we wake up to a broken record from Ronaldo, this guy is truly a GOAT
Please tell him to break Ballon d'Or record and set his own. Otherwise, STFU!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Flows001(m): 3:41am On Jul 12, 2021
ojaysam25:

You may be right...i was suprise after watching the copas in 2019 they still organise another 1 year lata whereas euros is every 4 years.
Copa America from inception had never been played every four years oga. It used to be an annual tournament when it first began in 1916, a very long period before Messi came into existence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.