Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award (60306 Views)

Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by nnadychuks(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2021
joelbooks:
Penaldo

Three penalties
Messi has more international pk goals than Ronaldo but is 30+ goals short of the goat

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ojaysam25(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Flows001:

Copa America from inception had never been played every four years oga. It used to be an annual tournament when it first began in 1916, a very long period before Messi came into existence.
So you mean to say messi has played more than 15 copa america since his playing career for argentina which span 15years+

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ogbu80(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

no lies....always going soft n speaking like a motivational speaker whenever messi av an edge....we all know u as a cr7 fan even if u
always respect both bt its more about cr7 post....messi finally won a trophy n u didnt drop any post n instead u disturbing us with cr7 winning goal scorer in a competition dt he didn't even reach d semis,
messi won same top scorer, won d best player of the tournament and also d copa..
Leo deserves more respect than u are giving him n u ar talking about respecting messi....abeeg
Messi won Copa America, and so? Hasn't Ronaldo won Euro? Abeg drink malt rest!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by 2dominate: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Felabrity:
As usual

Schick also tried
The real highest goal scorer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Padof: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Uncle stop, spewing fake stats up here, Messi Scored a freekick agaisnt Chile and not a penalty, besides it was Vargas that scored the goal for Chile not Alexis Sanchez. Use the Internet well oshi.

I like fact cos of someone like you

What you don't know, you ask. This is public forum so that you won't embarrass yourself next time[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Patoski7(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Lwkmdgrin

Win Golden boot with penalties, and someone is so proud to celebrate this shitty win.
My dear no blame them at all they just gats to console Demselves with something they go hype the goldenboot pass Italy wey win d same euros
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by DesChyko: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Workch:

Messi is 100times a more complete footballer than that your goalscorer called Ronaldo.

Hold a press conference so you can tell that to the press then. The snapshot below is all time assists rating for UCL though.
So much for being 100 times more complete

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by phemmyfour: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2021
DesChyko:

8 teams are more competitive than 32?
Bros, in terms of quality, Brazil and Argentina are miles ahead of others. Should injury strike, they will easily forge on, unlike every other South American team.
In Europe, you have at least 6 teams of that quality in depth and options. Aside Brazil and Argentina, any other team will struggle to displace those teams in ranking.
Moreso, these Brazilian and Argentina stars ply their trade in Europe alongside these European players, not the other way round. Enough said.
Let me explain to you
In 8 teams, no minows
No team to beat 4-0
No best losers qualifications

The more the no of participants, the more the inclusion of minows.
You need to check the performance history of those 6 teams at the World cup

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Workch: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2021
DesChyko:

Hold a press conference so you can tell that to the press then.
No time, the pain will be complete come 7th ballon Dor time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Somtochukwu19: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Change your browser or maybe the football app you use.
obembet:

What you don't know, you ask. This is public forum so that you won't embarrass yourself next time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by 2dominate: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

They showed u prove and u are still fooling urself...messi fans are unrepentant dumbos
Oga stop disgracing your self like this, Messi scored only one penalty which he won himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Johel(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Numerouno94:
Penaldians hv finally got something to console themselves with. gringrin

I swear...see dem chanting "ororo"...lol...no be only ororo,Na groundnut oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Binnoadams111: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

I don't even see anything special about Copa America, imagine the cup played by just 8 teams compare to cup that played by 32 teams.

Agentina can not win France, England, GGermany, Italy, Portugal etc. Euro played by professional teams not Peru or Bolivia or Ecuador.

Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay can not even qualify for group stage not to talk of the Major Matches.

Apart from Chile and Brazil, is there any better team In Copa America?

Even if Messi wins the Euros with San Marino, bitter minded people like you will still dig out statistics to make Messi feel less important. Messi is the greatest footballer the world has ever known, know this and know peace. Mind you ballon dior the 7th loading... cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by haykes(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Kosoco:
Goat
Guys who do our G O A T like this fear nairalanders
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kosoco(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2021
haykes:
Guys who do our G O A T like this fear nairalanders
Thats how he was born.... only his fans with spiritual eyes dey see am like this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by MaxiB1242: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2021
With this title. He don win Ballon d'or be that oo... Lol��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Lamasta(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2021
C.Ronaldo amaka world's football G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Flows001:
Ronaldo fans are all idiots. I actually expected lame excuses from them the moment Messi won the Copa... Good thing is that, the international trophy shit wey dem take dey brag don come to an end, Messi don boss their Goat!!!
7th Ballon d'Or loading...

U are the eligible idiot...u want to use that dead weekly tournament that TV stations and sponsors dont invest in... u want it to compare with the Emperor that plays and won the Euros
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by akinsto4ever(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2021
joelbooks:
Penaldo

Three penalties
Ode Messi how many penalties

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by eskorelvis: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Sammy07:

How many European teams don beat south American teams?

Yet Una want A king of goat to come and be playing in those yeye teams wey no fit beat his own?
You deserve to be buried Alive.

Italy, Spain, Germany and france are d last four winners of the wc. Where is ur highly rated South American teams?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Harmattan123(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Ororo i like your style..... congratulations
But the real GOAT just won a trophy grin grin grin grin so CONGRATULATIONS to him too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Kingcalls: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Sicilyjones:

Liar euro is played by 16 teams

Messi fans are idiots....just negodu what this one is saying.... they don't even have info's...thats y they think Messi Is better...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Goodnigga: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...finally one of his fans have already started singing his praise but guess what
messi won d golden boot
messi was d player with most assistance
messi scored most freekicks, more than total in euros
messi gat more successful dribble
messi won d most man of d match in copa
messi won d tournament MVP
messi won d cup
which means dt cr7 wining just d golden ball n nothing else is nothing compared to wat Leo did so reduce ur voltage..
am not comparing BT jus say mk I update u
Did Ronaldo play to the end? Didn't Ronaldo also win MVP in some of the matches? Did Messi score more than 5 goals?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ThierryJay: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

What you don't know, you ask. This is public forum so that you won't embarrass yourself next time

Obembedi, what you posted is a big lie. The screenshot is for a previous WC qualification match and not the Copa America. Messi scored a brilliant free kick against Chile in the Copa and not p.k. This is the problem with you haters that watch matches through livescores and then be forming authority on what you know nothing about.

I dont understand why you had to lie to discredit Messi and you are the one talking of giving him respect. Say all what you want but penalty prowess can never be the hallmark of true individual greatness of a footballer.

You and your ignorant CR ilk should keep quiet and bow your heads in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by henryozil(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2021
unbitchable:

Europe is a bunch of small frys with exception of a few big teams. Imagine teams such as Estonia, Austria, Russia, Mecedonia, Greece, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England, Finland, Estonia, Hezegovania, numerous bunch of lowly rated farmer's countries playing in Europe as a disrespect to the footballing heritage.
We saw Uruguay dump out Portugal in the last world cup. Chile beat same Portugal in Confederation cup. Germany a shadow of itself, Portugal, England, Switzerland, Belgium, are all media hype.
Whenever I watch south America football, it reminds me how football started and the reason the game is called a round leather game but when I tune into European football, all I see is 3D football.
IMAGINE A GOAL KEEPER BEING THE PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT. Europe is a disgrace to football.
Since 2006 World Cup till the last edition, Europe have been the champions and have more World Cups than their southern counterparts

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Thereddevil: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Workch:
Ronaldo should come learn dribbling, playmaking, pass accuracies and vision.

Messi is 100times a more complete footballer than that your goalscorer called Ronaldo. Messi touch is so classy and no player carries the ball like him.

You can argue it but he will win the 7th world best and history will attest to it that he was miles better than ororo.
What I tell people is this "when both players retire and all we have are their video clips, we're gonna know who's the complete player... Goals, assists, playmaking, dribbles, visions, through balls.. All clips created differently to amaze the world"
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Ekugbeh(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...finally one of his fans have already started singing his praise but guess what
messi won d golden boot
messi won d cup
which means dt cr7 wining just d golden ball n nothing else is nothing compared to wat Leo did so reduce ur voltage..
lolz, Farmers tournament

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by nolywe(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:
messi won d golden boot
messi won d cup
let me help you out bro

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by maxwell530(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Someone showed u the scores and history...u are bringing out what Someone typed ... mumu too much for ur head ooo...
calm down, Messi scored only 1 PK in the Copa,the screenshot in which she's showing Messi scored ok against Chile was world cup qualifier and not Copa, Argentina played Chile twice in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by paulolee(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Goodnigga:
Did Ronaldo play to the end? Didn't Ronaldo also win MVP in some of the matches? Did Messi score more than 5 goals?
MVP in just one match bro....he didn't play to d end because of covid or d competition was called off or wat?? c excuse oo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by paulolee(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
ogbu80:
Messi won Copa America, and so? Hasn't Ronaldo won Euro? Abeg drink malt rest!
na chilled heineken I use rest...d fuse is dt u guys said he CNT do it because he is a flop with Argentina n he did
and also he is on his way to his 7th ballon d or n I celebrated him already
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by paulolee(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2021
emmnprince:

Penaldo score more penalty kicks than Messi na in their recent outings na! grin
no vex....I for put dt wan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.