Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award (60320 Views)

Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ussv: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Flows001:

Please tell him to break Ballon d'Or record and set his own. Otherwise, STFU!!
Nairalanders with abuse sef. Just a mere expression and you don turn am to personal abuse.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Duru009(m): 4:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Like for Messi share For Ronaldo....

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by fredoooooo: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Hahahah grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 12, 2021
joelbooks:
Penaldo

Three penalties

Is this not madness??

Messi scores penalties too

Many penalties actually

But you don't call him Pessi

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by 4tomandchi: 5:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Just call him a five star general!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by ojoisimi(m): 5:34am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=103614826]Cristiano Ronaldo has officially WON the EURO 2020 Golden Boot

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the FIRST PLAYER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL to finish top scorer in the Champions league, Premier league, La Liga, Serie A and Euros

He is joint top scorer bro.

Ronaldo Portugal 5
Patrik Schick Czech Republic 5
Karim Benzema France 4
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Owocourtesy: 5:37am On Jul 12, 2021
G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by phemmyfour: 5:40am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

I don't even see anything special about Copa America, imagine the cup played by just 8 teams compare to cup that played by 32 teams.

Agentina can not win France, England, GGermany, Italy, Portugal etc. Euro played by professional teams not Peru or Bolivia or Ecuador.

Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay can not even qualify for group stage not to talk of the Major Matches.

Apart from Chile and Brazil, is there any better team In Copa America?

Your football knowledge is small. Those 8 teams are more competitive than what you have in euro. Euro competitiveness was reduced by accommodating more teams at group stage and third best losers at the knock out stage

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by DesChyko: 5:42am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

messi was d player with most assistance

Wetin Musa no go see for gate cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by BluntCrazeMan: 5:42am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has officially WON the EURO 2020 Golden Boot

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the FIRST PLAYER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL to finish top scorer in the Champions league, Premier league, La Liga, Serie A and Euros

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15561422/ronaldo-wins-golden-boot-2020-kane/

It's Now Remaining World Cup grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by DesChyko: 5:46am On Jul 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
Your football knowledge is small. Those 8 teams are more competitive than what you have in euro. Euro competitiveness was reduced by accommodating more teams at group stage and third best losers at the knock out stage

8 teams are more competitive than 32?
Bros, in terms of quality, Brazil and Argentina are miles ahead of others. Should injury strike, they will easily forge on, unlike every other South American team.
In Europe, you have at least 6 teams of that quality in depth and options. Aside Brazil and Argentina, any other team will struggle to displace those teams in ranking.
Moreso, these Brazilian and Argentina stars ply their trade in Europe alongside these European players, not the other way round. Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by DesChyko: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2021
ojoisimi:
They you were sleeping when Muller, Sneidjer and Forlan all scored 5 goals in a major tournament but Muller was named top scorer because of his superior assists?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by lawlex(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2021
But for years you guys said he hasn't won any international cup for his country that he's good in his club, now that he has won it you said copa American is played by just 8 countries, wetin pain me say you come lie join ham now I seehave you pain is delivered point of correction copa American is played by 16 countries
obembet:

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

I don't even see anything special about Copa America, imagine the cup played by just 8 teams compare to cup that played by 32 teams.

Agentina can not win France, England, GGermany, Italy, Portugal etc. Euro played by professional teams not Peru or Bolivia or Ecuador.

Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Paraguay can not even qualify for group stage not to talk of the Major Matches.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Timekeeper: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

They sentimental gave messi cup to level up and his fans are celebrating.... loosers de celebrate with messi

On top Messi matter, eternal weeping 4 u grin grin grin

Eternal premium tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by DesChyko: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
MESSI had only one thing to learn from CR7, which is Penalty Taking, nothing else.

Then heading, weaker foot accuracy and shot power as far as goalscoring is concerned.

Heading won't work sha since Messi is close to the ground

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by DesChyko: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2021
lawlex:
But for years you guys said he hasn't won any international cup for his country that he's good in his club...

And a valid point too. Can't keep losing that International version of El Clasico like that without condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Workch: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2021
ussv:
This guy with records sef, every day we wake up to a broken record from Ronaldo, this guy is truly a GOAT
He is your GOAT.

The person wey go win the 7th ballon Dor will be the world’s GOAT and history will record it that Messi won more world best than your personal GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Workch: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2021
DesChyko:

Then heading, weaker foot accuracy and shot power as far as goalscoring is concerned.

Heading won't work sha since Messi is close to the ground
Ronaldo should come learn dribbling, playmaking, pass accuracies and vision.

Messi is 100times a more complete footballer than that your goalscorer called Ronaldo. Messi touch is so classy and no player carries the ball like him.

You can argue it but he will win the 7th world best and history will attest to it that he was miles better than ororo.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by anigbajumo(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

Last time I checked ordinary Ecuador trashed Portugal at their backyard with ur Ronaldo on the pitch.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by anigbajumo(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2021
aluyapreston:

sense is far from you man.

ecuador thrashed portugal
peru thrashed portugal
uruagay thrashed portugal
chille thrashed portugal

i dont expect much sense from you as that will be asking too much from a man with a wife but pretends to be a woman

I am sure you voted Buhari twice

They are still in pain bro they will soon come to their sense, After blabbing all these while Messi can't win any trophy they are now singing new song.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Renforce: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

You know nothing sir. Take several seats

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by uthlaw: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2021
MrRhymes101:
Goal machine!! Considering the stage he dropped out, this guy is in sane!!
in sane by scoring 3 penalties!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by kennyamusan(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

she don start..
Messi is on his way to his 7th ballon d or n u ar busy mentioning cr7 past records..
We all know it was a bad season for cr7 no Matter how sweet u make d stats looks, jus accept d fact..
Leo- I heard a player scored 5 goals n won golden ball BT didnt even reach d semis, who b dt abeg
Neyma- i no want wahala, abeg no let me laff oo...
7th balloon door u mean , because I wonder where u placed De Debruyne and Ngolo Kante

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by HRMK: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2021
CAN UR MESSI BEAT THIS?NO WAY!ANYTHING CR7 TOUCHES TURNS TO GOLD!EVEN WITH THE EARLY EXIT OF HIS COUNTRY,HE STILL REGISTERED HIS NAME!CONGRATS.....G O A T.......

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by senchibi: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...finally one of his fans have already started singing his praise but guess what
messi won d golden boot
messi scored most freekicks, more than total in euros
messi gat more successful dribble
messi won d most man of d match in copa
messi won d tournament MVP
messi won d cup
which means dt cr7 wining just d golden ball n nothing else is nothing compared to wat Leo did so reduce ur voltage..
am not comparing BT jus say mk I update u
When My ronaldo my Ronaldo won the euros against all odds, where were you ? Remember cr7 is not just the top scorer of this year's euro. He is the all time top scorer since the inception of the euros tournament. He didn't need to bribe his friend in Brazil to let him finally win after years of mediocrity. Let's tell ourselves the truth. Neymar had a good run more than your growth hormone( clone ) induced man

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by kenex4ever(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Dear, it's high time you all realize these two players can't and shouldn't be compared, if you ask Messi he'd tell you how great Ronaldo is and if you ask Ronaldo he does or says nothing but the same , both players will go down in history, Messi for his exceptional style of play and Ronaldo for his records and goals, they are entirely different, I'm a big fan of Ronaldo cause I just love the man and his commitment to the game, but then I respect Messi because I believe he's a talent and he is football, you won't see players like those two in decades to come because they are special!!! you can keep arguing but fact remains the fact I love Ronaldo and I adore Messi.
Well said.

Why do u guys always talk about ronaldo goals, without mentioning Messi goals

Its actually unfair because in their entire career, Messi has a better minute per goal. Which means Messi is the better scorer and better assister and better dribbler and better passer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by seanwilliam(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Winning the euros is more like winning the world cup cos European football is world cup... the rest of the continents are just there to complete numbers.... reaching final of a world cup no follow ...winners are all we know .... infact messi has played that tournament 8 times and uts a shame he just winning for the first time ....
if I were to be seun, I will ban u, ban your ip and then arrest u and lock u up grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Ruben225571(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

she don start..
Messi is on his way to his 7th ballon d or n u ar busy mentioning cr7 past records..
We all know it was a bad season for cr7 no Matter how sweet u make d stats looks, jus accept d fact..
Leo- I heard a player scored 5 goals n won golden ball BT didnt even reach d semis, who b dt abeg
Neyma- i no want wahala, abeg no let me laff oo...

Unah go just de talk!!!
If they give Messi, nah Cheating be that oooo!!

I know very well, they would update ballon de ro list again” why would they give Messi? Cos of cops America?

At it stand..Chelsea Jorginho has more edge this year than Messi!! Fact!!

Cos he won champion league and euro cup this year at the same time — He’s the brain behind the midfielder at club and country aka Italy and Chelsea

Kante would have won if France was the winner of the Euro cup!

To be frank.. giving Messi would be unfair but who am to talk about UEFA Son grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by emmnprince(m): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...finally one of his fans have already started singing his praise but guess what
messi won d golden boot
messi scored most freekicks, more than total in euros
messi gat more successful dribble
messi won d most man of d match in copa
messi won d tournament MVP
messi won d cup
which means dt cr7 wining just d golden ball n nothing else is nothing compared to wat Leo did so reduce ur voltage..
am not comparing BT jus say mk I update u

Penaldo score more penalty kicks than Messi na in their recent outings na! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by seanwilliam(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2021
aluyapreston:

sense is far from you man.

ecuador thrashed portugal
peru thrashed portugal
uruagay thrashed portugal
chille thrashed portugal
i dont expect much sense from you as that will be asking too much from a man with a wife but pretends to be a woman

I am sure you voted Buhari twice
lol . U no no joy o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Patoski7(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

no lies....always going soft n speaking like a motivational speaker whenever messi av an edge....we all know u as a cr7 fan even if u
always respect both bt its more about cr7 post....messi finally won a trophy n u didnt drop any post n instead u disturbing us with cr7 winning goal scorer in a competition dt he didn't even reach d semis,
messi won same top scorer, won d best player of the tournament and also d copa..
Leo deserves more respect than u are giving him n u ar talking about respecting messi....abeeg
This one don choke me lol grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award by Sicilyjones: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2021
obembet:

Messi Score 2 goal 2 pk

Liar euro is played by 16 teams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.