Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight (1275 Views)

Southern Governors: State Police Is The Only Solution To Insecurity / 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo / The Plight Of The Igbanke People(formerly Igbo-akiri) In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2021
the only thing that can make our country nigeria better is the realization of each others infirmities, knowing quite well that nobody is perfect neither is any above mistakes nor is any in a position where he can change nature.

we must not be expecting to benefit all the good things that citizens of other contries are benefiting for their could be others we benefit that they don't even know about.

we should be ready to help our brothers in times of needs no matter how little we could

don't bother about what your country will do for you, think of what you will do for your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by budaatum: 1:06am On Jul 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 1:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by SoBright101: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2021
While i provide everything for myself and my family, i still have to ask what i can do for my country and not what my country can do for me after all the tax, bad economy, insecurity, joblessness, bank deductions, VATs even when i never chop.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by budaatum: 1:39am On Jul 12, 2021
SoBright101:
I should ask what i can do for my country and not what my country can do for me after all the tax, bank deductions, VATs even when i never chop?
Part of what you should do for your country is whatever you can so you are not excessively taxed, bank deducted and vated unduly so all those things don't unnecessarily reduce your earnings and your chop.

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by SoBright101: 1:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by SoBright101: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Like?

budaatum:

Part of what you should do for your country is whatever you can so you are not excessively taxed, bank deducted and vated unduly so all those things don't unnecessarily reduce your earnings and your chop.
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by nthony10: 3:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Op the average Nigerian doesn't love Nigeria that much and you can't blame them, the system doesn't encourage innovation and excellence but mediocrity. Not everyone has the ability to withstand that much resistance.

BTW the next generation will even be worse because they are learning from this current generation that you have to take care of yourself first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by budaatum: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2021
SoBright101:
Like?

Organise, and stand up for your rights. And Join other fighters in the Nairaland Democratic Party to be the change you want to see.

We, will one day overcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2W3aG8uizA

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by jude79(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2021
The picture I see is that of two men wrestling, the one standing is about to Brock lesna the one he is carrying. lipsrsealed angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
nthony10:
Op the average Nigerian doesn't love Nigeria that much and you can't blame them, the system doesn't encourage innovation and excellence but mediocrity. Not everyone has the ability to withstand that much resistance.

BTW the next generation will even be worse because they are learning from this current generation that you have to take care of yourself first.

If The System Doesn't Encourage You, You Can Try Your Best To Encourage The System.

People Belongs To D Government, Government Belong To D People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
jude79:
The picture I see is that of two men wrestling, the one standing is about to Brock lesna the one he is carrying. lipsrsealed angry cheesy

check it wella,

everybody are doing dsame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by IGBOSON1: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the only thing that can make our country nigeria better is the realization of each others infirmities, knowing quite well that nobody is perfect neither is any above mistakes nor is any in a position where he can change nature.

we must not be expecting to benefit all the good things that citizens of other contries are benefiting for their could be others we benefit that they don't even know about.

we should be ready to help our brothers in times of needs no matter how little we could

don't bother about what your country will do for you, think of what you will do for your country

All this is wishy-washy bullcrap!

The people holding Nigeria hostage....who believe Nigeria and Nigerians are their slaves, will not change their sentiments just because you’re here preaching peace and love!

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
SoBright101:
While i provide everything for myself and my family, i still have to ask what i can do for my country and not what my country can do for me after all the tax, bad economy, insecurity, joblessness, bank deductions, VATs even when i never chop.
youi best is not good enough if it is only within your family.
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
IGBOSON1:

The people holding Nigeria hostage....who believe Nigeria and Nigerians are their slaves, will not change their sentiments just because you’re here preaching peace and love!

NIGERIA CAN STILL CHANGE WITHOUT THEIR CHANGE, DON'T YOU BELIEVE?
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by IGBOSON1: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ogamysamo:

NIGERIA CAN STILL CHANGE WITHOUT THEIR CHANGE, DON'T YOU BELIEVE?

Let’s just say i believe as much as i believe in Santa Claus and the proverbial pot of gold at the foot of the rainbow! shocked

60 freaking years wasted, yet some still believe Nigeria can be salvaged! sad
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Let’s just say i believe as much as i believe in Santa Claus and the proverbial pot of gold at the foot of the rainbow! shocked

60 freaking years wasted, yet some still believe Nigeria can be salvaged! sad

rome was not built in a single day

had you forgotten that the darkest hour of the night is the nearest to d dawn(day break)? joy comes in the morning, so also shall nigeria be better at the right time.

do your part and leave the rest for God
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by budaatum: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
IGBOSON1:

You are correct. Which is why we, as a certain Winston churchill once said, must understand that:

"We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be! Victory! Victory! Victory!"

We must however first have peace amongst ourselves and love for one another to organise and mount the force required to counter our demons or we shall labour and fight in vain.

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
budaatum:

You are correct. Which is why we, as a certain Winston churchill once said, must understand that:

"We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be! Victory! Victory! Victory!"

We must however first have peace amongst ourselves and love for one another to organise and mount the force required to counter our demons or we shall labour and fight in vain.
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
we must all know that nobody can be perfect
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by nthony10: 3:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:

If The System Doesn't Encourage You, You Can Try Your Best To Encourage The System.

Come back and ask me when there has been devolution of power from the center to the states/regions
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by orisa37: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2021
The only thing that can make our country nigeria better is the realization of each others infirmities.

LORD LUGARD:

HAUSA FULANIS should stop being FOCUSLESS AND BEING SABOTUERS.

YORUBAS SHOULD STOP BEING SEDITIOUS.

IGBOS SHOULD STOP BEING REBELLIOUS

KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT LAWS ARE MADE FOR MAN AND NOT MAN FOR LAWS, LET THESE THREE BROAD CLASSIFICATIONS OF NIGERIANS, ALL SIT AT THE NASS AND THE 36 STATE ASSEMBLIES AND REVIEW THE SO CALLED 1999 CONSTITUTION

SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST, WHICH IS VERY AUTOCRATIC AND EASILY MANIPULABLE BY OUR NATURE OF FOCUSLESS SEDITIOUS AND REBELLIOUS CHARACTERISTICS.

LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY EXCLUSIVELY FOR NIGERIA AND

PROVIDE A FUNDING UNIFORM RATE OF EACH STATE'S REVENUE EARNINGS TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by orunto27: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2021
The only thing that can make our country nigeria better is the realization of each others infirmities.

LORD LUGARD, SAID,

HAUSA FULANIS should stop being FOCUSLESS AND BEING SABOTUERS. BUHARI AND MACBAN ARE NIGERIANS NOT SAHEL CITIZENS.

YORUBAS SHOULD STOP BEING SEDITIOUS. THEY SHOULD BUILD ON AWOLOWO AND OBASANJO'S LEGACIES. CONSIDER AND ACCEPT BANJI AKINTOYE, AKEREDOLU, AYO BANJO AND IGBOHOS INTUITIONS.

IGBOS SHOULD STOP BEING REBELLIOUS. AZIKWE, OJUKWU AND IRONSI BOUGHT ONE NIGERIA FOR NIGERIANS.

KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT LAWS ARE MADE FOR MAN AND NOT MAN FOR LAWS, LET THESE THREE BROAD CLASSIFICATIONS OF NIGERIANS, ALL SIT AT THE NASS AND THE 36 STATE ASSEMBLIES AND REVIEW THE SO CALLED 1999 CONSTITUTION

SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST, WHICH IS VERY AUTOCRATIC AND EASILY MANIPULABLE BY OUR NATURE OF FOCUSLESS, SEDITIOUS AND REBELLIOUS CHARACTERISTICS.

LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY EXCLUSIVELY FOR NIGERIA AND

PROVIDE A FUNDING UNIFORM RATE OF EACH STATE'S REVENUE EARNINGS TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
nthony10:

Come back and ask me when there has been devolution of power from the center to the states/regions
no need
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by skywalker240(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ogamysamo:

Keep it to yourself and your household

This country needs to break
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by skywalker240(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
It might shock you all to know that this OP is not either like the common man or probably he is not even in the country
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by skywalker240(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
After 51 years and the nation ain't still working, it would be foolish to keep trying the same thing

Division the answer
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
skywalker240:
Keep it to yourself and your household

This country needs to break
long break or short break
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by skywalker240(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ogamysamo:
long break or short break

Total cool
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
skywalker240:

Total cool
d break may not b favorable
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by skywalker240(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ogamysamo:
d break may not b favorable
Like i said said earlier

In your house angry
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Ogamysamo: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2021
skywalker240:
Like i said said earlier

In your house angry
not so!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Border: Oha Izhi Holds Mass Burial Service For 117 Killed By Herdsmen / South East Journey To Redemption:Anambra Dusted,Abia Next! / Between Tinubu And Mopol - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.