Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight (1293 Views)

Southern Governors: State Police Is The Only Solution To Insecurity / 2023: Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Only Solution – Oluwo / The Plight Of The Igbanke People(formerly Igbo-akiri) In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by skywalker240(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:
not so!
Sangry Sangry
Re: The Only Solution For Nigeria's Plight by Abedfff14: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
knowlegde with action will make us go far in the plight to deliver our nation's great destiny. international oil companies are evading tax and involving in shady deals, there by gulping the prosperity of the nation and common wealth of Nigerians, if dem do beta audit lasan we would see the huge amount of funds that has being milked off from the country, something needs to be done about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Tinubu’s Achievements. / Like Buhari Like Tinubu / I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.