Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39180 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
slowbreeze:
Feel at home,feel at home ,from coming to my house to charge fone,na so KC my neigbour that year begin smoke weed for my house,ate my whole food,and tried to f***k / have casual sex with me,me ontop my bed,
Person wey me & him babe come from the same community.
Na broom I take sweep am comot for my house that day..F***k boy!
cool cool
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Burna440:
Na feel at home make Joshua wey I squat for school carry my money go play Bet9ja..

Feel free dear: Aisha use 2pieces of dried catfish cook Indomie still do very tick tea ontop �
Se you want make she prepare that hausa tea ni

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:

I actually spread it at my balcony, the hidden one, because I love my panties sun-dried. But if I am out, I am sure that would freak you out, so the next place is the bathroom. Every other day I see some guys complain about it and I wonder if the panties should be stuffed in their mouths instead.
Anyway this is a kink cool
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
chatinent:

But Federal Government did.
You crazy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Drizzy5001:
It rained one afternoon like that, as konji wan finish person on my way to my lodge off campus after lectures .na so I meet Adaora. for road o toast am finish come collect her number join grin ..later In d evening I put on my small "I better pass my neighbor" generator , bought big chivita exotic and suya and called ( invited) her to my room, na so she come my room , I told her to feel at home, she come bath, she change clothe, come wear my expensive designer Shirt with no pants under , angry shirt wey I never wear yet o. The worst be say she don slack the shirt finish with her breast e no dey fit me again sad
Well the breast was the bomb grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by iamL(f): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Acidosis:

You want to use Acidosis as an example of how not to be small-minded? You should have done this in 2012 bruv.

And sorry, whatever happens on Nairaland stays on Nairaland, for me. Unlike you (nitwits) who, though come online to brag about the toughness of your heart, can't seem to handle "little little" disapointments here and there off Nairaland. ​

Whatever "some of you who know her better" feel about Poco or anyone else off here don't matter in the scheme of things or in how I perceive an individual's posts and worldview on Nairaland.

May be the time you spend offline monitoring her has diminished your ability to remember that the majority of us here do not care about the gossips and experiences you must have cooked up in your head or covens.

Don't expect me to discern your subtle interpersonal issues with Poco or anyone else off here. I do not care. I'm Acidosis on Nairaland and whatever I post here is the limit I want you to know. The Pocohantas I know on Nairaland do not deserve the mindless and consistent attacks and hate from a clique of senseless trolls.

Respect! U are the first male in NL I say that to this year.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:
My goodness!!!

@ Ogunboy & Mariahangel, how did I get dragged into this mess/BS? I saw several mentions of me which led to this thread and all the back & forth between both of you. Initially, I was going to jump and pass, but after reading the whole exchange I said this is not one of those times where you jump and pass becuase this is really annoying.

@ Mariahangel, I need to understand what your beef is with me on this forum because from your comments it is clear you think I am this ogun-element or he is me. It is unfortunate that you are unable to see the pattern with most of these male trolls here. Do you remember the thread where I called you out once and I asked ladies not to allow these pained black simps (meaning the male trolls who insult and bash with no justification) knock our heads together with their shenanigans? Which was exactly what your stupid friend Romangalatic and others were trying to do. Where is he today? I am sure he is still here with a different moniker doing the only thing he knows - insulting and bashing female users without any provocation.

Here we are again with new and different monikers doing the same thing. The one fighting with Poco here claims she is ogunboy, when Romangalatic was fighting me he also claimed I was ogunboy and the ogun character was practically gloating at the fact that he is associated with and linked to numerous and known female monikers. You keep allowing these fools drag you into the cosmos of their madness, do you know what drove Romangalactic mad towards me? It was the fact that I religiously ignored him whenever he quoted me until he went ballistics one day and started with the insults, then I began to hit back as well. Learn to ignore a troll, e dey pain - is a lesson I learnt from Ebuka Uchendu on Twitter and Romangalactic proved him right. He got so pained by constantly being ignored, he began to do to me, the same thing I saw him do to others, which was why I always ignored him in the first place.

You and I have had our differences but I felt you had gotten your pound of flesh back and we were even when you insulted me on a thread after I called you out. But, you carrying on in this way and manner, indirectly screaming children hater and indirectly insulting me for my views about kids is a whole new low. I know that was directed at me so don't try to deny it. My only questions to you are - what is your beef with me on this forum? Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that this element is me and I am him?

@ Ogunboy, whatever your game is, like you alluded to in one of your posts just leave me out of your chronic stupidity and nonsense pls. It is clear you like to rock the boat, sit back and watch the drama or fireworks erupt. I will not play this game or join you in your pigsty beyond this!

Are you a hater of children?
Does hater of children mean klass99?

As for that ogunbitch element, anytime Mariahangel catches her, she’ll continue to torment her and torment her and torment her, till she goes back to hades where she belongs.
(In her next life, she’ll know better than to mess with mariahangel!)
Since the mods have decided not to do the needful by banning that account into oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by UmmuFarrah(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
You're not intelligent and you don't want anyone (female especially) to be....no be wahala be this nitori olohun. Bully oshi embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by crackhaus: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lwkmd.. cheesycheesycheesy

Some people are beginning to unravel on this thread... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:

Don't be sly, deflect or pretend like your vitriol wasn't about me. It was so obvious even a blind man could see it.

...because you’re ogunbitch or what? ‘Cause I only remember attacking her.

I am not a hater of children, but somehow in your twisted mind I am a hater of children because I have said me I don't want to have kids of my own and children are not a blessing but a gift, how we treat or handle the gift determines if they become a blessing or not.

The first time you attacked me on NL, it was because I said I don't want kids. I remember now how you and Romangalactic came at me on that thread. You were actually the first one to look for my trouble and you have continued to do so, the same way he did.

Don't choke on your venom and hatred towards me, I am not the cause of your problems offline and online.

I didn’t you attack on that thread because you said didn’t want to have kids, I attacked you because of your opinion about children and how you constantly paint them to be little devils and can’t seem to see what people love about them (forgetting you were once a child). Especially your neighbour’s child you keep writing bad things about.

I don’t hate you, and I don’t like you either (because of your dislike for children)
I don’t have any problem.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t know who that Ogun person is, but I know that moniker (and some other) has been linked to me. Though not as much as it has been linked to Klass. He also told you it is me, why didn’t you come for me? cheesy

At the bolded, the person is careful enough not to cross certain lines, but you can always report the account to the supermods. When some accounts were passing off as me, I took out time to report them.

You are just allowing them jam your heads with hers tbh. It is not like they care enough to warn you. Na just to jam una head.

The thing about me is that it doesn’t even occur to me to report monikers because when I’m provoked, I lose patience and attack! (I don’t even bother to know the rules. I have my own rules)
I only get pacified when I handle sh!t my way!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

The thing about me is that it doesn’t even occur to me to report monikers because when I’m provoked, I lose patience and attack! (I don’t even bother to know the rules. I have my own rules)
I only get pacified when I handle sh!t my way!

I understand that, but as long as it is an alternate account and it spends more time trolling anyone than making actual comments- that account can be sent to the abyss if you want.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mynd44, since you’re viewing the thread, let me use this opportunity to ask you and other mods (on behalf of the others that have been trolled by ogunboy) why the moniker ogunboy is still active in spite of all the crime the element has committed?
Going through the element’s previous posts (which are mostly deleted), it is obvious that account was created specifically for trolling. So, why has nothing been done about it?
Instead, mods are ever ready to delete whatever comments the element types. Why not just ban the account indefinitely instead?
You allow the element to type sh!t about people, and when they react, you go on a banning spree!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by lkillbrokehoes: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:
[/b]

I mean like aren't these simps obvious? In my own mind the moniker was linked to you more than me sef, but here you're saying a different thing you saw grin

The only person to repeatedly link that moniker to me was Romangalactic and now Mariah is doing it too. Is there any wonder that the two were paddies and both attacked me for harmless comments I made about my own life? It's all just coming back to me now.

First she said Roman was right about me, then she said she had her suspicions and all I am saying is prove it or forever hold your peace. The ogunboy was clearly baiting and taunting her and even seemed gleeful when he said you think I am Klass99, and started to mention all the monikers people have him confused for.

I guess I didn’t notice it has been linked to me more because they couldn’t pick out a specific active female they can say I am not cool with. Else they would have repeated it till it looks like they are making sense.

It is all divide and conquer. They have tried it with most active females. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bbbwings:

He shock you grin
As in eh ,some people get audacity.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Do you also know that Pocohantas is the architect of her own problems here too? the way she seeks attention and all that, she made alot of enemies on Ashawo thread on sexuality section back then and they kicked her out with numerous trolling; I thought she would learn but she never did. although I'm not in support of anyone trolling her whatsoever.

She did the same thing earlier this year on the late Victorian's thread, and they attacked her vigorously, I was even trying to advise her to stop and take down her comments but she wouldn't listen-according to her she's always right.

When I also tried advising her severally she started keeping grudge and ignoring my posts like I give a damn cheesycheesy that's really too childish of her. cheesy

I have nothing against her whatsoever but I think she should mellow down a bit, stop the attention seeking and provoking some people here and she wouldn't worry about people trolling her again.

I'm curious.... Since when did having strong opinions on a matter equate 'attention seeking'? Pocohantas' world view is often times interesting because it is unconventional. That, my friend, is not attention seeking.

Dare to be different. Someone who chooses to stay away from the herd and have an independent opinion is someone who should be studied to know what makes them tick.

I repeat, that is NOT attention seeking. What many here term 'attention seeking' emanates from a place of plain old envy and petty beef. "If you can't beat her, beef her" .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm curious.... Since when did having strong opinions on a matter equate 'attention seeking'?

Finally someone faces him. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Finally someone faces him. grin
I've edited my post.

I am genuinely curious to know when voicing an opinion that is different from the herd equates "seeking attention". It is baffling.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t even get their problem. As at when I made that comment, I never knew AC can intimidate any self acclaimed successful man in 2021!

That is how they are. I post food, problem. I talk about job, problem. Talk about driving, problem. As far as these guys are concerned, I must be as miserable as they wish I am, else no peace for them (not me). They will na be claiming it is because I am a feminist, but any smart person can see it is beyond that.

I don’t quote them. If you see me go for any of them, just know they have come for me with one of their numerous monikers. No matter how they change monikers, I recognise them.

If you have a problem with my ideologies, focus on it and counter me. That is if you have the mental capability to.

Nobody should tell me any nonsense of don’t stoop low.If they want to be mad, I am madder. No be because I come dey calm these days, someone will na think I can be bullied. The person that will bully me into deactivation or inactiveness has not been born. Instead we will scatter this whole Nairaland.

I will keep posting where I want and when I want. As long as I obey the rules of this forum, call it attention-seeking or feminism, I won’t stop. grin grin grin
Soul sister grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:

Oh now you are talking, good let's trash this out once and for all.

You were on a thread where I told Bukatyne that when a woman says she doesn't want children, it doesn't mean she hates children or dislikes them. She is simply not interested in having hers but is happy to help cater/look after them as an aunty, baby sitter then return them to their parents. How is that hate for children or me making them out as little devils?

It is funny how some of you women on that same thread, saw a male moniker say he doesn't want children and he doesn't like them either and all of you jumped and passed him, pretending you didn't see the comment to focus on Klass instead. So, when a man says something similar and even more like that guy did it's fine/okay, but when a woman does it is not okay, why is that?

Secondly, I have said on another thread that new born babies fascinate me to no end but I am still not interested in having mine and that was the thread where you and your troll attacked me.

What are these bad things I wrote about my neighbour's child? I clearly said the sort of words that come out of that girls mouth, are words that a 4/5 year old child should not be saying. I nearly slapped her forit one time but I restrained myself from doing so. Then I narrated how I sent her out of my crib as punishment while letting her two siblings stay with me to watch cartoons - how is your memory selective about these things?

When and where did I say I can't see why people love children? Please quote me and include the link here, what I have repeatedly said on this forum is that people should have a number of kids they can reasonably take care of without losing their souls or themselves in the process of parenting. Quality over quantity is what I preach and I even used my cousin's true life story to emphasize that point.

All I know is that you owe your neighbour’s child an apology for typing so many bad things about her. She’s just a child after all.

Get this straight, I don't dislike or hate children like you have asserted, but I guess it is easier for folks like you to hate someone like me for my divergent views on life issues. I don't like you either because you seem like a two faced person who can't decide or figure our for herself what sort of person she wants to be. Today you're being all nice and holier than thou, tomorrow you're being all bitchy and nasty.

Hehehehe cheesy
Everyone on this forum knows I’m not all “nice and holier than thou”, neither am I a pretender. I am always me!
Nice when calm, fiery when provoked.
Anyone who provokes me, suffers the consequences!
When I have things to say, I say them without mincing words. Even if I have to be bitchy and nasty!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by angelfallz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
What was he doing that he broke your centre table?

ibrahim55:
Feel at home na so my guy break my glass center table that very early in the morning while I left the house at 6am to observe the morning prayer in a nearby mosque... fastfoward feel at home na so my guy take stay four months for my house lol eventually the guy dupe me I sold my only land then when baba and big him bro wen dey USA said he wants to take both of us to the USA after he came visiting eddy anywhere u dey like this just know say u go pay dearly for all the pain u cost me walahi lol
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ishilove:

I've edited my post.

I am genuinely curious to know when voicing an opinion that is different from the herd equates "seeking attention". It is baffling.

I think it is just a way to make me shrink. That way I would try not to “seek attention” which would translate to not typing those things that makes them uncomfortable.

I will only take them serious when they start advising male “attention seekers”. cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by angelfallz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Very reasonable comment
bolagabriella:
I just want to comment on the issue of spreading panties in the bathroom. I understand both the male and female point of view. For most guys, it's not about the hygiene but invasion of their territory. Many guys are territorial about their bathrooms, wardrobes and gadgets. For the female, what it's all about depends on the kind of female. For few it's about hygiene, for most it's a cunning way of manipulating a man by claiming part of his space.
The freedom a lady exhibit in spreading her panties in the house of a guy she is not having a deep relationship with depends on the personality and background of the lady. Many decent ladies were brought up with the mindset of always wash your panties immediately, in addition, they are also told to be mindful of spreading their panties where it would be seen by men.
As an example, i don't spread my panties in a guy's bathroom unless I'm in a serious relationship with you (a year plus). If I'm going to visit a guy for two days, i will go with four panties. I wash immediately i pull of my pants, squeeze out the water well, then fold it in a lightweight mini towel, then place the towel on my box to dry. If it's not dry before leaving, i have a ziplpck or nylon bag i can put it in. This is the way i did during the 2weeks of my nysc camp even though i was in a girl's hostel.
In conclusion i think as ladies we should not always make assumptions when it comes to intimate matters as this, we can ask permissions. E.g would you mind if i spread my panties in your bathroom or is there anywhere conducive i can spread my underthings etc.
Moreso, there are now pant liners.
As men, you should pls try to be accomodating, we are not brought up thesame way or with thesame morals. If you don't feel comfortable with the act, call the lady in question with alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mstick:
Pocohantas the baby girl. Whenever I read your posts it just gives me joy.

Lioness!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail queen Poco!
Red pill crusher!!!!!!!!

You crush their red pill and force it down their throats!

grin
Buahahahahah!! cheesy
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Acidosis:

You want to use Acidosis as an example of how not to be small-minded? You should have done this in 2012 bruv.

And sorry, whatever happens on Nairaland stays on Nairaland, for me. Unlike you (nitwits) who, though come online to brag about the toughness of your heart, can't seem to handle "little little" disapointments here and there off Nairaland. ​

Whatever "some of you who know her better" feel about Poco or anyone else off here don't matter in the scheme of things or in how I perceive an individual's posts and worldview on Nairaland.

May be the time you spend offline monitoring her has diminished your ability to remember that the majority of us here do not care about the gossips and experiences you must have cooked up in your head or covens.

Don't expect me to discern your subtle interpersonal issues with Poco or anyone else off here. I do not care. I'm Acidosis on Nairaland and whatever I post here is the limit I want you to know. The Pocohantas I know on Nairaland do not deserve the mindless and consistent attacks and hate from a clique of senseless trolls.
Aka The League of E-Hoodlums, Nairaland Chapter

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.