Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39176 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by angelfallz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tights are not good. Most tights don't allow the circulation of air around the vagina area, due to the type of material they're made with.
Pant is best for women but not just any type of pant. Cotton pant fabrics are best because they allow the circulation of air around the vagina area.

Many women that wear tights instead of cotton pants usually have smelly vagina due to the build up of hot or humid air around the vagina area.

Cotton pant fabrics are best for females.
Lightway:

This is actually a genuine question.

Why do girls wear pants and not tights as regular underwear. Why are pants better.

Please it's a genuine question, I'm not trying to insult you. I just want a personal opinion from a lady that won't feel embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:

Again, what are these many bad things I said nah? Pls quote them here, link the thread or bad comments to this one nah? Why is that so hard to do?

I'll tell you why, you can't do it because there's simply no truth to what you've said and now you are proving to be a liar as well.

I don’t need to do that because I simply don’t feel like it. I’m not one to go look for previous threads. I don’t have that patience.
Anyone who frequents the family section knows about your constant negative comments about your neighbour’s child. The day I confronted you was the day I had had enough of it.

Liar? grin You yourself know deep down that it isn’t a lie.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Umm - @ fiery furnace, Kai grin

Mariangeles:

All I know is that you owe your neighbour’s child an apology for typing so many bad things about her. She’s just a child after all.

Hehehehe cheesy
Everyone on this forum knows I’m not all “nice and holier than thou”, neither am I a pretender. I am always me!
Nice when calm, fiery when provoked.
Anyone who provokes me, suffers the consequences!
When I have things to say, I say them without mincing words. Even if I have to be bitchy and nasty!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Thought those days don pass grin
The cabals and covens NL of yore.

Ishilove:

Aka The League of E-Hoodlums, Nairaland Chapter
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Burna440(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol..

Bbbwings:

Se you want make she prepare that hausa tea ni
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Feel at home for your nig friends grin you go spend tire grin i try not to go shopping when they are around grin

They want to stay with you on vacation- why can't you rent an hotel if you are going on vacation? We can make arrangement to meet, dine, visit places but please na get hotel to stay grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:

Gosh, you're so lame and full of BS! I'm starting to experience brain drain just dealing with you.

You say things about a person (which are not true) and when you're asked to show proof, you start flip floping all over the place like a fish out of water.

It seems you have mental and comprehension issues on top of all your other issues. So, a narrative and statement of fact about an incident with a child has now become many negative comments about that child and me hating children?

Kai, try and get a life offline and while you are at it, broaden your horizons, embrace life changing and enhancing opportunities don't shy away from it. You lack depth and substance, it is only just dawning on me and I don't even mean it as an insult.

You still haven't answered my 2nd question, but it is clear you can't do that either. So, it's EOD for me at this point. Just remember what I said earlier, from this point forward stay in your lane.

Nah! I’m just not in the mood for drama today.
When I get your time, trust me, na you go run!
By then, you’ll know how much of “depth and substance” I have.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by RightToReject(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Acidosis:

You want to use Acidosis as an example of how not to be small-minded? You should have done this in 2012 bruv.

And sorry, whatever happens on Nairaland stays on Nairaland, for me. Unlike you (nitwits) who, though come online to brag about the toughness of your heart, can't seem to handle "little little" disapointments here and there off Nairaland. ​

Whatever "some of you who know her better" feel about Poco or anyone else off here don't matter in the scheme of things or in how I perceive an individual's posts and worldview on Nairaland.

May be the time you spend offline monitoring her has diminished your ability to remember that the majority of us here do not care about the gossips and experiences you must have cooked up in your head or covens.

Don't expect me to discern your subtle interpersonal issues with Poco or anyone else off here. I do not care. I'm Acidosis on Nairaland and whatever I post here is the limit I want you to know. The Pocohantas I know on Nairaland do not deserve the mindless and consistent attacks and hate from a clique of senseless trolls.

I have always known that hypocritically disingenuous elements like you are not just only pretentious, feeble-minded, wretched, but do also have a low IQ and or deranged. I mean, no sensible and scrupulous person who has encountered Poco and her types here (both men and women) will boldly assert, just as you did, that she never goes after people/entities unprovoked. Stop being hypocritically disingenuous, simple. It is only on a forum like this that people do deny glaring truths or give support to the normalization of abnormalities. Just a few days ago, you were equally urging her on, while she was scheming and supporting a Nairalander (Roman.off) who denied meeting her husband on this forum, even though her (Roman.off) wedding thread bearing her wedding photos that chronicled how she and her husband met on this forum in 2017 is still active on this forum. People like you who do not see anything wrong in supporting evil or who lie needlessly do irritate me a lot.

And no:

- We are not in the same class in any meaningful areas of life. Assuming that you are not still doing your tailoring work and now have something worthwhile doing - I doff my hat to scrupulous tailors by the way - you can never still be able to lase my shoes. You can ask around.

- I do not belong to any clique here. You and your types are beneath me in all meaningful standard, so I cannot gossip or discuss anyone of you here or off here.

- While you were here, in the year 2012, constituting a nuisance as you have made me understand, I was already lifting up many people globally. Of course, some of my beneficiaries have been Nairalanders, and you cannot afford to be their security today. You can ask around.

Once more, I do not hold a brief for anyone who bashes or trolls Poco, or anyone, unjustly. She always needs all the tranquility she can get anywhere more than anyone here; unfortunately, she unconsciously cannot help create the same kind of atmosphere she needs the most to stay happy. As I said before, her bravado and scheming coupled with hypocritically disingenuous elements like you who do urge her on in her failing moments are her biggest enemies. It is evil to be buttering her up here, while in reality she suffers depression frequently because of the troubles most of you help bring to her consciously and unconsciously. Stop being small-minded, and strive to know your mates. Now, direct your further mention to your mates because ordinarily, I do not give attention to your type of person.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
@Klass99, I’m sorry for allowing anger get the better of me and wrongly accusing to be ogunboy. If you say you’re not ogunboy, then I believe you.
It was wrong of me to hurt you like that.
I’ll try to be more patient next time, at least until I’m very sure. I take back everything I typed about you. Everything.
I’m no one to judge you. I had no rights to as I’m not faultless myself.
We all deserve second chances, and not to always be seen as the same person we were. Sorry once again.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Mariangeles:
@Klass.99, I’m sorry for allowing anger get the better of me and wrongly accusing to be ogunboy. If you say you’re not ogunboy, then I believe you.
I’ll try to be more patient next time, at least until I’m very sure. I take back everything I typed about you. Everything.
We all deserve second chances, and not to always be seen as the same person we were. Sorry once again.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=RightToReject post=103746601]

Just a few days ago, you were equally urging her on, while she was scheming and supporting a Nairalander who denied meeting her husband on this forum, even though her wedding thread bearing her wedding photos that chronicled how she and her husband met on this forum in 2017 is still active on this forum. People like you who do not see anything wrong in supporting evil or who lie needlessly do irritate me a lot.

What the f**k is this, man? You and who got married in 2017? What wedding photos? Where? Guyy, you don finally craseee grin

And no:

- We are not in the same class in any meaningful areas of life. Assuming that you are not still doing your tailoring work and now have something worthwhile doing - I doff my hat to scrupulous tailors by the way - you can never still be able to lase my shoes. You can ask around.

Weyrey re o. Me? Tailor? grin

So, this is all you've been doing all along: construct lies about Poco and others, post on Nairaland, and call your army of ed.iots to digest your lies about people?

See ehn, I won't even deny the tailor work because it's probably one of those skills I would love to learn when and if I do have the time grin So, yes, Acidosis is a TAILOR. Come and patronise me. Let me make some cash off your generational stup1d!Ty. cheesy

[s]
- I do not belong to any clique here. You and your types are beneath me in all meaningful standard, so I cannot gossip or discuss anyone of you here or off here.

- Why you were here, from the year 2012, constituting nuisance as you have made me understand, I was already lifting up many people globally. Of course, some of my beneficiaries have been Nairalanders, and you cannot afford to be their security today. You can ask around. [/s]

All these ones ko necessitry bro. I do not give a f**k about who or what you lifted or who lifted you from the dungeon of reproach. I came here to talk about Poco, not your financial insecurities.

If you need anyone to revive your depressed financial life. Go and hire an accountant. I'm not one.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mariangeles:
@Kla.ss99, I’m sorry for allowing anger get the better of me and wrongly accusing to be ogunboy. If you say you’re not ogunboy, then I believe you.
How did you fix yourself in this season film?

Ihe n'ile a dika comedy......gbalia na enwe ndidi...You will be glad how much it can save you from, coupled with loads of happiness..

Ighotara Igbo ndi a?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
cococandy:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Ihe n'ile a dika comedy......gbalia na enwe ndidi...You will be glad how much it can save you from, coupled with loads of happiness..

Ighotara Igbo ndi a?

The thing is I lost control when I saw that moniker.

I’ll try. Thanks.

I did.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Let's make ofe oziza infused with plenty habanero and ripe plantain porridge for our mariahAngel.

Sagits know how to fix wink

Munzy14:

Ighotara Igbo ndi a?
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

The thing is I lost control when I saw that moniker.

I’ll try. Thanks.

I did.
A case of 2seconds everything burst....Be calming down.....It's cool to come with your machine gun when the war drum sounds, but becareful before your stray bullet hit an Innocent person.

Trolls amuta chala gi eeh...They know how to trigger u with one button click and that's bad.

Anyway We learn as we live...As long as their is enough room for growth....Maka obi anuri gi, gbawara gender war oso ebe a...I av noticed some people delight in it...It gives them useless fame, with a touch of frustration and depression..cheesy

Nothing pass a sane mind o...Before mmadu apiawa bottle..grin

This place is a place to unwind and have fun in a way, whoever convert am to war, will see war and get burnt...Lol

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nezzjnr: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Funny enough they'd gather in one useless thread and start calling themselves redpillers when they are either incels or misogynists, all they talk about is pant and pussy smell which irritates the hell out of me, this is why I am beginning to see the good in how mark Zuckerberg governs Facebook. Very disgusting and hopeless individuals.
Redpill isn't about women

It's about not getting yourself used or manipulated

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2021
armyofone:
Let's make ofe oziza infused with plenty habanero and ripe plantain porridge for our mariahAngel.

Lol...plenty habanero....hmmmmmmmmm

Reminds me of An Ibadan friend...cheesy
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2021
RightToReject:

I have always known that hypocritically disingenuous elements like you are not just only pretentious, feeble-minded, wretched, but do also have a low IQ and or deranged. I mean, no sensible and scrupulous person who has encountered Poco and her types here (both men and women) will boldly assert, just as you did, that she never goes after people/entities unprovoked. Stop being hypocritically disingenuous, simple. It is only on a forum like this that people do deny glaring truths or give support to the normalization of abnormalities. Just a few days ago, you were equally urging her on, while she was scheming and supporting a Nairalander (Roman.off) who denied meeting her husband on this forum, even though her (Roman.off) wedding thread bearing her wedding photos that chronicled how she and her husband met on this forum in 2017 is still active on this forum. People like you who do not see anything wrong in supporting evil or who lie needlessly do irritate me a lot.

And no:

- While you were here, in the year 2012, constituting a nuisance as you have made me understand, I was already lifting up many people globally. Of course, some of my beneficiaries have been Nairalanders, and you cannot afford to be their security today. You can ask around.

Once more, I do not hold a brief for anyone who bashes or trolls Poco, or anyone, unjustly. She always needs all the tranquility she can get anywhere more than anyone here; unfortunately, she unconsciously cannot help create the same kind of atmosphere she needs the most to stay happy. As I said before, her bravado and scheming coupled with hypocritically disingenuous elements like you who do urge her on in her failing moments are her biggest enemies. It is evil to be buttering her up here, while in reality she suffers depression frequently because of the troubles most of you help bring to her consciously and unconsciously. Stop being small-minded, and strive to know your mates. Now, direct your further mention to your mates because ordinarily, I do not give attention to your type of person.
This is what I've been saying too, but the irredeemable simps and her slave worshippers won't see bad in what she does, one of her slave worshippers was even hailing her lol.. how pathetic! cheesycheesy

nothing wey person no go see for this faceless forum, I don't want to prolong this issue before they say that i am looking for her attention.
cheesycheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This is what I've been saying too, but the irredeemable simps and her slave worshippers won't see bad in what she does, one of her slave worshippers was even hailing her lol.. how pathetic! cheesycheesy

nothing wey person no go see for this faceless forum, I don't want to prolong this issue before they say that i am looking for her attention.
cheesycheesy

You see why I call you deluded lots clique of ediots?? Dude said I urged and hailed her on a particular thread I know nothing about and you believed the lie hook line and sinker like a typical brainless zombie.

Isn't this the modus operandi of brainless lots like you?? cheesy Slide into people's DMs, and once you're rejected like an expired debit card, you come back to Nairaland to spread lies so men like you who can't think for themselves can massage your dead ego.

Your lying idol already gave me a new profession oo grin Weyrey said I'm a tailor and I'll like to make one of you ediots my very first client. Let me sew your lying lips with niddle and thread. You won't have a mouth to refer new clients by the time I'm done but at least, you can recruit new zombies with your lying fingers.

Weyrey grin

8 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mrblessed(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Acidosis:

You see why I call you deluded lots clique of ediots?? Dude said I urged and hailed her on a particular thread I know nothing about and you believed the lie hook line and sinker like a typical brainless zombie.

Isn't this the modus operandi of brainless lots like you?? cheesy Slide into people's DMs, and once you're rejected like an expired debit card, you come back to Nairaland to spread lies so men like you who can't think for themselves can massage your dead ego.

Your lying idol already gave me a new profession oo grin Weyrey said I'm a tailor and I'll like to make one of you ediots my very first client. Let me sew your lying lips with niddle and thread. You won't have a mouth to refer new clients by the time I'm done but at least, you can recruit new zombies with your lying fingers.

Weyrey grin
A brilliant mixture of humour and fireworks. Nairaland is an interesting space.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Juicewrld27: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Thread derialed undecided
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by poshestmina(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2021
The Hunter became the Hunted grin grin grin grin.

All hail QUIN poco grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Slayer of the trolls !
Destroyer of the idle ,poor and jobless ALFA MAILS!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin.
Long live the QUIN! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by poshestmina(f): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Acidosis:

Weyrey grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by iamL(f): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
pocohantas:

I wonder why they can’t be brave enough to accept it is jealousy. Rather they hide behind feminism and fake life style.

If he is as comfortable as he claims to be, why would he be worked up over Phase 1 and AC? To the extent he wants to turn philanthropist all to prove I don’t live there.

That is how they keep having palpitations over even food posts. Yet they have 1m to waste. Make I bend!!!

Is a simple case of jealousy and bitterness. When they can't take u down they start spreading lies and when it doesn't work Dem go wan mad.

Na their type dey poison neighbor. Tufiwa for dem!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Uglygurl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Bro I have no business with you and the Girl you are measuring dick with

But I was going through this thread and I found this... Do you people reason at all.... What type of statement is this

So,he was the one that made that comment?
Wow
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Silentgroper(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Acidosis:

Weyrey grin
Lwkmd ... Dat "expired debit card tin" really got me..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mstick: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
What I find funny is his post about pocohantas trying to oppress other ladies, so he cares so much about women but wouldn't waste time to talk about women in degrading manners.

Typical black man, always using women as cover up for their inadequate lives.
iamL:

Is a simple case of jealousy and bitterness. When they can't take u down they start spreading lies and when it doesn't work Dem go wan mad.

Na their type dey poison neighbor. Tufiwa for dem!

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Munzy14:

A case of 2seconds everything burst....Be calming down.....It's cool to come with your machine gun when the war drum sounds, but becareful before your stray bullet hit an Innocent person.

Trolls amuta chala gi eeh...They know how to trigger u with one button click and that's bad.

Anyway We learn as we live...As long as their is enough room for growth....Maka obi anuri gi, gbawara gender war oso ebe a...I av noticed some people delight in it...It gives them useless fame, with a touch of frustration and depression..cheesy

Nothing pass a sane mind o...Before mmadu apiawa bottle..grin

This place is a place to unwind and have fun in a way, whoever convert am to war, will see war and get burnt...Lol

Biko, ka anyi hapugodi thread ojoo a! grin

All road leads to oba na steeti Anambra. Akwa ebe ahu ka o na kpotu? Keep us posted.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
armyofone:

Iya mi. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.