Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69327 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Akharmony: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
The lawyer doing this is a bastard�� stabed him, went to the bed, he was holding the knife, i took it frm him again and stabed him���

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
centoke30:
Mehn, the lawyer defending this girl is a crook.. See denial

It's d police that are crooks. A murder suspect in police custody is granting press interviews up and down instead of being processed and grilled in court. Where does this happen? What is taking d police so long to commence prosecution? I can bet that this case hasn't even been filed in any court as we speak

14 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Dbarrzx: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
I think she has bipolarism... grin
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Pennywise(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Joromi1:
So what happens to the first confessions? Either the interviewers are mad or the girl is crazy.

Or maybe we are all stupid.

What am I even saying?

Is Seun still the owner of Nairaland?

Chidinma is a hardened criminal. She forgot about her blood stained clothes that was recovered from her home. There is a good chance she did sth like this before and wasn't caught. That her toto go suffer for jail.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Clintonchiedzie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Daughter of lai Muhammad

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by yemiyemi: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
They should have hanged this bitch for long.....

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by iceybux(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her

I know stupidity comes in different forms but not have sense still baffles me... from the time he was dead till the time she was caught was abt a week or soo , so the drugs she took was still affecting her... such a dummie

12 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by melexchi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
i know dip down she didn't kill him, is just like a game of chess when someone gives up his/her queen just to check mate the king, she was the sacrificial queen, too bad the killer is still outside promising her they will try to get her out, probably fly her out of the country

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by shopnimini: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Penguin2:
She will now claim she was made to make the earlier testimony under duress and it would be a valid argument in court.

The law is a bitch everywhere.

But the law is a bad bitch in Nigeria.

The Nigerian law is the baddest bitch grin
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by zinodizt: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Which DNA? Didn't the man feed her drugs, weed and had sex with her?
Did he do all those things with her without contact?
Lets be guided please

As for the ATM, it is still under the influence of drugs because she said she withdrew 300k while statement is showing 5 million proving that she wasn't herself during that confession
she wasn’t herself after three fucking days are u just deliberately being stupid or you are actually stupid

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
centoke30:
Mehn, the lawyer defending this girl is a crook.. See denial

leave them, they dont know that they are just making her sentence harsher. You saw dead body and decided to take his belongings and you say you dont know who killed him. She never sabi wetin lie ahead or she for just leave the confesion jeje. maybe before she will get life but with this wayo move it's death penalty for sure!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

What are you saying? You hate this you hate that. This is exactly how law is been practice in every single country. We are just to fast to nail the lady, you & I weren't there and we just have only the third person information as evidence. Things will unfold and the law is near accurate to point out any discrepancy.
Take a time out and visit a court room, it will help you a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who still dey interview her sef?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by kweensheba: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
The court will decide if indeed she is guilty or not.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

With contradictory statements nobody has any business to believe a serial liar who has changed her statement 3 times and She is still lying. She is definitely crazy or strongly influenced.

Who does this? this is a joke taken too far undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by MrHighSea: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Where is the POLYGRAPH when you need it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol she got herself a smart lawyer. Remember people, dead people tell no tales.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Tbasicme: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?

Pls sir I have just one question for you:

If the deceased man happens to be your biological brother and breadwinner for the family, will you still make the comment above? Pls be sincere. I am looking forward for your response. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Eleribi omo. She get hair straightener for cell

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Freelane33(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Amen
motymop:

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Jayrow08: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
The bastard killer don dey try tell us say no b only her get hand 4 d man death.
This is when torture begins so that she can name her accomplice.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by gudluckgreat(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.

Have you suffered dementia before?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
To land u slap de hungry me undecided
BKayy:

All under the influence of the drugs.
Like I said earlier, science have proved that the brain stops forming memories after being intoxicated

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:

This happens abroad anywhere, so stop whining, it’s the work of the investigators and prosecutors to do a thorough investigation, give the judge and jail whoever, that’s what law is about, no emotional judgement on internet, or media, they twist murder cases here in the uK too, how you get away is depending on people persecuting you.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Freelane33(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
You should have known that he is also eleribu with the comment he made useless people . Simping on your fellow man
Tbasicme:

Pls sir I have just one question for you:

If the deceased man happens to be your biological brother and breadwinner for the family, will you still make the comment above? Pls be sincere. I am looking forward for your response. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Kaylet: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

So you were with them when Ataga was feeding her with the said drugs?

I knew something like this was going to come up.

The family already said, they want the man to rest in peace that Nigerians should give them space but our cyber friends refused.

This is the hand work of the family members not Chidinma's making.

Since she already confessed to killing the man, I suspect they've handed her over to God.

My thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Kennitrust(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
I feel so sorry for her.

What a messy and unfortunate situation she's entangled in.
May God forgive and have mercy on her and be with her every step of the way, and may Ataga's soul find peace.
and a day come someone will wound you severely like that and you pray for the person to escape justice

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Romanoff(f): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who done die done die, this girl keeps changing her story and she has not yet been arraigned in court.

She could walk free with a crooked lawyer and continue living her life while the man is dead and gone and his family in shreds.

Jezebels and Delilahs all over the place, protect yourself and your family by living a decent life.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Sweeetheart(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
thank your star I'm not in judiciary system and a judge for that matter, I might have been a terrible judge. having that man's properties in your possession alone is enough for me to declare you to be hanged with no delay

I've zero tolerance for feminism theory

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by sylve11: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

All under the influence of drugs and still remembered the PIN number of the ATM card she used to withdraw money from his account

Lol grin cool

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by zikter(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Which DNA? Didn't the man feed her drugs, weed and had sex with her?
Did he do all those things with her without contact?
Lets be guided please

As for the ATM, it is still under the influence of drugs because she said she withdrew 300k while statement is showing 5 million proving that she wasn't herself during that confession
You are a learner. The police will simply argue that, the girl fed the man with drugs to incapacitate him with the motive to steal his money which she eventually did. It will be even worse for her if postmortem results show traces of drugs in the man. I am not sure the dumbest of prosecutors will bungle this case

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by placeofallure(f): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Interesting! Bravo!
Maybe they should call you to the witness box too. This your account up here couldn't have come from any random person who's not a witness. You had to be there to know so much!

Ewon e, okun sokoto ni!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.