Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69368 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by abidem4real: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

The suspected killer of Usifo Ataga, Chidinma Ojukwu has denied killing the late CEO. Recall that when Chidinma was arrested by Policemen initially, she confessed to killing the CEO. However, in a new interview with Crime Fighters, Chidinma explained that she didn’t kill Ataga. This new interview has come as a shock to many Nigerians, owing to the fact that the suspect actually confessed to stabbing the deceased multiple times in her first confession.

Read what she said in her new interview below,

“I went to withdraw money from the ATM and when I was leaving, he locked the door after me. When I came back, I noticed that the door wasn’t locked and the duvet was on the floor. The couch was facing the door and the bed was stained with blood already. The floor was bloody and the TV was on. The room was disarranged like someone broke into it. I was afraid that if I raised an alarm, I would be arrested for the crime. I packed my things and left the room. I took the bag that contained his ID card and bank statements. I took his phone and later I withdrew more money from his atm. He already told me that he was going to give me the money. There was no 5 million naira in my account. I don’t have anything to do with his death.  I know someone did it, but I don’t know who the person is. I don’t know what happened when I went to buy the food. I did not kill him. I believe someone knew where we were and waited for me to leave to do what they did. I decided to take the blame initially because I was scared. No one is influencing my statement.”

You can watch the interview below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
Death is an end to every man! Even if the accused is declared guilty as charged by the court of law and eventually imprisoned or killed, it cannot change anything from the high wave of criminality in Nigeria and the fact that the CEO is gone.
They should just let the accused live to face the torture of guilty conscience. Killers are just helpers in making mortals pass to their great beyond for all souls shall taste death.

NOTE:- Anyhow anyhow man must die
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by cybriz82(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Her family has hired a crooked lawyer for her. The police celebrated the confession too early and put too much information in the public space. Now, she will try to use the information to her defense. The initial confession will be thrown out in court easily once she pleads not guilty.

Now, the police have to do extra investigative work which will include forensics if they intend to get her convicted. This her new story still doesn’t add up so they have the upper hand against her. She stole his money after his death so that’s enough motive. With good forensic evidence from the crime scene, she’s toast.

Forensic fire wetin naija police know about forensic.knive wey dem suppose to check for print since day one. Them dey there dey deceive their generation.who arranged such an interview with a suspected murderer that is still police custody? And what purpose is that interview meant to serve.spittttt...

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Sheuns(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
They can simply test the DNA on the shirt she wore that day to see if it matches the late Michael Ataga. When the reality of life imprisonment or possibly death penalty sinks in, it is no surprise she recanted.

Why her story doesn't add up is why the supposed murderer on the loose that killed Michael Ataga, left the ID,phone, bank documents and bank card for Chidinma Ojukwu to use as she pleases . That is the major hole in her latest cock and bull story.
You forgot she took the knife used in stabbing the guy away. This girl and her lawyer are so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Centmelody: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
centoke30:
Mehn, the lawyer defending this girl is a crook.. See denial
Fear who no fear Better lawyer o

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by FirmTR(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
jrjfjfj:
All because she is an igbo girl ,But if this girl had killed your father ,You wont be saying this trash ,You would be every where raving like a mad dog .bunch of idiots everywhere

Wetin kor bring Igbo girl come the matter wen them dey talk since now?
Una own sef ehh!
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by amuwo1980: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
They can simply test the DNA on the shirt she wore that day to see if it matches the late Michael Ataga. When the reality of life imprisonment or possibly death penalty sinks in, it is no surprise she recanted.

Why her story doesn't add up is why the supposed murderer on the loose that killed Michael Ataga, left the ID,phone, bank documents and bank card for Chidinma Ojukwu to use as she pleases . That is the major hole in her latest cock and bull story.
How ? Someone she been fucking all day and went out to buy pure water or whatever , surely his DNA will be all over her , rather they check the finger prints in the room and under his finger nails since there was a struggle, there will be definitely scraps of the attackers flesh or hairs
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by zeusdgrt(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her
Stop disgracing urself

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by darkstar6971(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

The suspected killer of Usifo Ataga, Chidinma Ojukwu has denied killing the late CEO. Recall that when Chidinma was arrested by Policemen initially, she confessed to killing the CEO. However, in a new interview with Crime Fighters, Chidinma explained that she didn’t kill Ataga. This new interview has come as a shock to many Nigerians, owing to the fact that the suspect actually confessed to stabbing the deceased multiple times in her first confession.

Read what she said in her new interview below,

“I went to withdraw money from the ATM and when I was leaving, he locked the door after me. When I came back, I noticed that the door wasn’t locked and the duvet was on the floor. The couch was facing the door and the bed was stained with blood already. The floor was bloody and the TV was on. The room was disarranged like someone broke into it. I was afraid that if I raised an alarm, I would be arrested for the crime. I packed my things and left the room. I took the bag that contained his ID card and bank statements. I took his phone and later I withdrew more money from his atm. He already told me that he was going to give me the money. There was no 5 million naira in my account. I don’t have anything to do with his death.  I know someone did it, but I don’t know who the person is. I don’t know what happened when I went to buy the food. I did not kill him. I believe someone knew where we were and waited for me to leave to do what they did. I decided to take the blame initially because I was scared. No one is influencing my statement.”

You can watch the interview below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
dis one dey play comedy wey shaggi never attempted to grin >:

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Her lawyers wanna get her out but this narrative isn't the way. She must have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs initially but now that she is granting some other interview's now. The police are dump and stupid for taking her initial statements as evidence before she speaks to the press.
Now she is getting the public sympathy just like the game of chess.
This is pure logic and she is using us all.. The police shd have gotten DNA of the beddings, blood on d floor, doors, and close CCTv around the places to know anything that moves into the place. But I came to understand that it's Nigeria. The police rẹ not equipped to do that

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by darkstar6971(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?
Bkayy or who u be.. so na untill someone get something wey super about him before justice will be served?? Shame!
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by tbarrister(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

May you be judged according to your words.
f

May your brothers and sons be judged not by justice or the truth but by the words of their killers
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
tbarrister:
f

May your brothers and sons be judged not by justice or the truth but by the words of their killers

May you be judged according to your words.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by kunzzy4me(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Which DNA? Didn't the man feed her drugs, weed and had sex with her?
Did he do all those things with her without contact?
Lets be guided please

As for the ATM, it is still under the influence of drugs because she said she withdrew 300k while statement is showing 5 million proving that she wasn't herself during that confession

Abi oooo...and we should also know that she wasn't arrested same day ...she was arrested few days later ...so she wasn't under Influence wen she make those confession

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by HuncleDee: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
How to get away with murder season 10

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Shalommy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's where its end. Sugar daddies back off.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by cybriz82(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Stop disgracing urself

U dey mind am? Under influence of alcohol but she see road go bank atm dey punch pins t withdraw money n went on low key..

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Okuda(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

people wey don furck already hold body come apartment, you dey say make them test DNA for cloth. smh
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by CSTRR: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

It is within her rights to recant.

As long as her lawyer can defend it in Court.

That is the justice systems.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Guy was murdered but by who? Its obvious the girl didn't do it, she was used, coached to say the lines.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
stinflame:

This is exactly how law is been practice in every single country. We are just to fast to nail the lady, you & I weren't there and we just have only the third person information as evidence. Things will unfold and the law is near accurate to point out any discrepancy.
Take a time out and visit a court room, it will help you a lot.

Is granting interview part of d law? How is allowing a murder suspect who is in police custody to be granting interviews without prosecution equate to how d law is practiced in every single country?

What has visiting court room got to do with this thread? Has d suspect been prosecuted and presented in court? Was it in d court room that she granted said interview?

If u say "you & I weren't there and we just have only the third person information as evidence", pls who is d "third person" u are referring to?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by 27Pushing30: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

On the contrary sir, she is just of recent an adult, which is still subject to confirmation of her age in the presence of the jury that she has fully attained 2 decades on earth. People of those age do many things online to trend as we are in social media age so that cannot be used as a valid proof to ascertain her drug use proficiency.
If we fall to such rhetorics then we might as well condemn all women that participated in #sillhouse challenge where they posed naked as prostitutes.
My dear honourable colleague, such shouldn't be considered as evidence to the charges.
I still maintain that she did it under the influence of the drugs the deceased fed her

Guess what? Even A poorly trained lawyer would eat up your defense for breakfast.

Only way she ain’t getting the death penalty or life is if the police just wan free the babe based on connivance

Else trust me she’s finished

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Intellect16(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's why you don't talk without your lawyer.

In a normal functioning legal system, her lawyers could argue that she made those statements under pressure and threats from the police.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Ofuobikelvin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
What are you even talking about

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
I believe her [/quote]
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nickymezor(f): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why do I HV the feeling she knows who killed him. Seem many ppl were involved n she inclusive
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by aribisala0(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Her story does not have to add up

The Prosecution has to PROVE its case
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by r4bbit: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mtcheeew... wetin consign me?

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by josite: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
A lawyer clever by half is on the loose again and at the end of the day the poor girl wil suffer from the rage of the judge and got hanged.they should ask keystone md o.ma6 she not be arranged before okunnu.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Kingcalls: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

All under the influence of the drugs.
Like I said earlier, science have proved that the brain stops forming memories after being intoxicated

So in other words... we should free agberos wey din smoke commit crime... lol...go and find ur sense its missing

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by loswhite(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
I feel so sorry for her.

What a messy and unfortunate situation she's entangled in.
May God forgive and have mercy on her and be with her every step of the way, and may Ataga's soul find peace.
I pray what happens to Ataga happens to you or your family member so we can type exactly the same foolish post

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by loswhite(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

I believe her
What you believe is inconsequential
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Thobby02lawbar(f): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
What season and episode are we in this season film? Someone accused of murder looking this fresh?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
loswhite:
I pray what happens to Ataga happens to you or your family member so we can type exactly the same foolish post

What you wish for others might befall you when you least expect.
Be more conscious of your words because once said/typed, they cannot be taken back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.