Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69329 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by sholex020: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Anybody supporting this girl dat she did not kill the man is dull...infact if you are supporting her it will be difficult for you to be rich in life...when everything is so clear...sincerely some nigerian youth don't have sense...

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by idahme(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
highoctane:
That she committed the crime has not been established, other than corcered public confession coupled by public procescution which is not admissable by law.
If she actually commit the crime under established influence of drug laden sex orgies, alcohol or any other substances obtained in houses of ill repute, she will be set free or less sentence under the legal argument of diminished responsibility.
What is diminished responsibility? 'an unbalanced mental state that is considered to make a person less answerable for a crime and to be grounds for a reduced charge, but that does not classify them as insane."

Her biggest problem is not admitting she committed the crime under drug influence, if she stands on the premise that she was not around when he was killed she is a gunner.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Augustenite(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her

Olosho will always defend theirs. U get little brain dear.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Fortez: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Really
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Augustenite(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

All under the influence of the drugs.
Like I said earlier, science have proved that the brain stops forming memories after being intoxicated

From all your so called arguments, I hearby conclude that:

YOU ARE A FAILED LAWYER, THATS IF YOU ARE ONE.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by babtoundey(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

This second statement doesn't add up at all. First, she went to withdraw. Then, she went to buy food. Which should we believe. If she sticks to withdrawing, there is a way of confirming if she really did and at what time she did. Only a headless judge will uphold such line of defence. The lawyer is simply dumb and daft. I am not a lawyer but I think he should have looked for a better way of lessen her punishment or getting her off the hook.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Masterito(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't believe her though but she could made made to tell those stories under duress.
Penguin2:
She will now claim she was made to make the earlier testimony under duress and it would be a valid argument in court.

The law is a bitch everywhere.

But the law is a bad bitch in Nigeria.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
eedimo:

Such a beautiful heart you have.
You rarely find people in this part of the world with kind words.
May God strengthen you.

Thank you. Your words mean a lot.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
blaise26abj:

The major hole in her story is that the murder weapon was found in her house . In a dumpster . You can’t be innocent and take the murder weapon when it is not a souvenir
Forgot about that part

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by sleemomymy: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
THIS IS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by nedekid: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

Who you should blame is your incompetent olopa. Weeks back I wrote that with all these media trial, this girl could be freed from this matter, but folks here disagreed.
The media trial was so bad that the state government had to pass laws on how suspects must be treated.
See, all that addmission of crime she made on tv, I said when she gets a good lawyer, she will deny it all, she will also claim it was made under duress, haba watch the interview at the cps office, the way the press was asking questions. Na part of duress naa. She will claim police while in their custody did unimaginable things to her, fondled, kissed even raped her!! And true true looking at how fine she is, imagine her being in the custody of our olopas..
Finally, lawyers can claim she cannot get justice as the media trial has influenced public perception, even the judges perception.
When olopa should have been taking finger prints ie forensics etc to seal their case they were doing press interviews.
If this girl gets smart, good lawyers, this case will fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by nedekid: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
abeggnow:
that is what happens when u have unprofessional police.how can you parade a mere suspect??how do u prove that she was not confessing under duress. instead of investigating and gathering evidence they where busy looking for cheap glory.. If our justice system is rock solid, with the way the Nigerian police go about thier work, no single criminal or alleged criminal will be prosecuted.
Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by shegun4sur: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?

You're a very stupid person

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by tbarrister(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
I feel so sorry for her.

What a messy and unfortunate situation she's entangled in.
May God forgive and have mercy on her and be with her every step of the way, and may Ataga's soul find peace.

You are very stupid. May your brothers and sons be murdered by a female and may she go Scot free. Shediot

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
tbarrister:

[s]You are very stupid. May your brothers and sons be murdered by a female and may she go Scot free. Shediot[/s]

May you be judged according to your words.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
A lady in detention dressed like a celebrity with make up and full hair attachment!! Nigeria, we hail thee.!!!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ataga Michael may your soul rest in peace, your killers are probably your trusted allies that connected you to this junkie,whom they used in ending your sojourn on earth.chidimma did not kill him, she's just an alibi to the assailants,using my humble self as example,7 chidimma can't face me no matter the condition,I will always use the last torsion in my engine and draw aid to myself,not to talk of an amateur boxer that can deal with 4 guys 1 on 1 from this etiosa which I live.I pray to God to grant the family the fortitude to bear their lose.
ENIGMATIC2023:
I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

The suspected killer of Usifo Ataga, Chidinma Ojukwu has denied killing the late CEO. Recall that when Chidinma was arrested by Policemen initially, she confessed to killing the CEO. However, in a new interview with Crime Fighters, Chidinma explained that she didn’t kill Ataga. This new interview has come as a shock to many Nigerians, owing to the fact that the suspect actually confessed to stabbing the deceased multiple times in her first confession.

Read what she said in her new interview below,

“I went to withdraw money from the ATM and when I was leaving, he locked the door after me. When I came back, I noticed that the door wasn’t locked and the duvet was on the floor. The couch was facing the door and the bed was stained with blood already. The floor was bloody and the TV was on. The room was disarranged like someone broke into it. I was afraid that if I raised an alarm, I would be arrested for the crime. I packed my things and left the room. I took the bag that contained his ID card and bank statements. I took his phone and later I withdrew more money from his atm. He already told me that he was going to give me the money. There was no 5 million naira in my account. I don’t have anything to do with his death.  I know someone did it, but I don’t know who the person is. I don’t know what happened when I went to buy the food. I did not kill him. I believe someone knew where we were and waited for me to leave to do what they did. I decided to take the blame initially because I was scared. No one is influencing my statement.”

You can watch the interview below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
Innocent girl you said! She should be freed after her initial confession to killing the man and now denying? I wonder how you would have reacted if the deseaced was your family member

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Amotekun777:

Yaba Left V.I.P

You're very MADDD!
angry
No, I'm not mad. smiley
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Collinsanele:

If she is guilty, God would punish her no matter the prayer for mercy. God loves justice.

Even if we're guilty, we still need God's mercy right?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Tjjones: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is actually getting complicated,i dn't know what to believe anymore.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by modsfucker: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

And even forced her to book a room with a fake name, and ask her to go and withdraw whatever she likes from his account, after his death abi?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by 9gerian: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Her lawyer is obviously leveraging the public sympathy that has conferred on her (the accused) a celebrity-like status. This is based on her sultry looks and initial story (well scripted) about being sexually/physically assaulted by the dead victim. In other words, she projected herself as the real victim, and the dead man as the actual assailant. Chidinma is actually smarter than most people would agree.

Of course her initial story of drugs and physical assault predictably triggered the raw emotions of a good number of females and some males on social media who continue to focus on the man’s “sin” of infidelity (regardless of any new evidence) with a view to excuse the lady’s murder charge at any cost.

To take full advantage, her handlers (co-conspirators, with the help of a lawyer) have dressed her up and made her hair up to make her more feminine so as to double down on the sympathy drive. Now she is being projected as the victim of some sort, thanks to the multiple interviews that she has been subjected to by the police. This has allowed her team to gauge the mood of the social media public who are more sympathetic to the accused than the victim. Just contrast this with the outcry that greeted Baba Ijesha’s case and you’d get the full picture.

Finally, Chidinma’s only undoing so far may be her understandable inexperience with how forensics are done, hence her resort to adjusting her story to accommodate newly presented evidence (Bound wrists, neck marks etc).

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by oluakin08: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Refferee, that should be a penalty!! Make we go check VAR���
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
If it was that easy, that woman that killed her husband and was sentenced to death would have been freed by now... No matter how good her lawyer is bad, it will take an extremely quack prosecutor on the man's side to loose that case in court.. The same way her lawyer can twist statements is the same way the prosecutor can twist statements too.

If things were this easy then how are people being sentenced for murder.. Rich people for that matter.
The law is an ass, I know. But not in this case..
/
You will be surprised.

What's her mental state when she made those statements? Afterall she is a known drug user. Was she offered any legal advise prior to the public statements? Was she coerced by the corrupt Nigerian police (very possible)?

A good defense lawyer knows should know where to hit those mumbling prosecutors we have in Nigeria. The handling of the case is very unprofessional ab initio.

The major problem will be if she can't find someone to foot her legal bills.
/

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
kinkymax:
you [s]must be a criminal too for supporting a murderer...[/s]

No, I'm not a criminal. And I don't support murder.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Obiorahpcfg: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yeye girl!! Shuuuum
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Electroweb(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
What about the fake drivers license? And the app for generating foreign numbers? All I can conclude is that this girl is a chronic liar. The dead does not speak. Who will speak for the dead? No one. It is just unfortunate that the deceased passed-on in this manner…sprawled on the ground in his boxers. Smh. He just wanted to have fun but got the direct opposite.

Our society is falling into a rapid moral decay. I don’t think it was of this magnitude when we only had NTA to disseminate information, communication, entertainment via television. Back then you knew the role models that the kids would have…superman, spiderman, Tom n Jerry etc. But now all manners of role models are on the cable television, radio, internet. It is not peculiar to Nigeria but world over.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her
I think some people do take drugs for their head to be more correct! Why did her own drug mislead her for saying what she didn't mean?
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by GentleRay: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Celebrity murderer, granting interviews, day in day out, like Kim West.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Kingrefreshed: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Youre a medium size fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.