Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69975 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her

Did "the man feed her" with drugs on d day that she confessed that she killed him?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by ejimatic: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

The suspected killer of Usifo Ataga, Chidinma Ojukwu has denied killing the late CEO. Recall that when Chidinma was arrested by Policemen initially, she confessed to killing the CEO. However, in a new interview with Crime Fighters, Chidinma explained that she didn’t kill Ataga. This new interview has come as a shock to many Nigerians, owing to the fact that the suspect actually confessed to stabbing the deceased multiple times in her first confession.

Read what she said in her new interview below,

“I went to withdraw money from the ATM and when I was leaving, he locked the door after me. When I came back, I noticed that the door wasn’t locked and the duvet was on the floor. The couch was facing the door and the bed was stained with blood already. The floor was bloody and the TV was on. The room was disarranged like someone broke into it. I was afraid that if I raised an alarm, I would be arrested for the crime. I packed my things and left the room. I took the bag that contained his ID card and bank statements. I took his phone and later I withdrew more money from his atm. He already told me that he was going to give me the money. There was no 5 million naira in my account. I don’t have anything to do with his death.  I know someone did it, but I don’t know who the person is. I don’t know what happened when I went to buy the food. I did not kill him. I believe someone knew where we were and waited for me to leave to do what they did. I decided to take the blame initially because I was scared. No one is influencing my statement.”

You can watch the interview below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
. When you went out to withdraw money he was alive when you came he was dead you then took his passport and went out to withdraw more money from his account........if you are sincere with the account this is what it could have been" I went out to find him dead and I called the hotel management to find out who the killers were with the aid of CCTV..." Your lawyer did not coach you well .The truth is logically curcumstancially and foresically you are the killer of the man

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Holyman3(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
I believe her

Fed drugs as in forced the drugs into her mouth? Seems you know more than everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

I believe her

Bring ya head...

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by sisisioge: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmmm...this latest version is no where believable! A scared person wont be packing bank statement and withdrawing more money! She will just japa! What a scheming little cretin! Sugar daddy killer!

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by jidxin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Which DNA? Didn't the man feed her drugs, weed and had sex with her?
Did he do all those things with her without contact?
Lets be guided please

As for the ATM, it is still under the influence of drugs because she said she withdrew 300k while statement is showing 5 million proving that she wasn't herself during that confession
she wasnt herself yet she remembered the ATM pin,?

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by temiflex01(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
She should be in prison by now, why all this interview like a celebrity?
What's wrong with this country?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by kissdabride: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:
Nigeria is a corrupt country

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

One guy is already saying free the innocent girl but I don't know what is innocent about the bitch
All I know she is a murderer

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
ictjobber:

You obviously have no idea the world's legal system works.... You must be a kid.

Adult, so "the world's legal system" puts prosecution on hold and allows murder suspects in police custody to be granting press interviews at will?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by LINTUNE(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
"how to get away with murder" comes to mindv cool

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by highoctane: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
That she committed the crime has not been established, other than corcered public confession coupled by public procescution which is not admissable by law.
If she actually commit the crime under established influence of drug laden sex orgies, alcohol or any other substances obtained in houses of ill repute, she will be set free or less sentence under the legal argument of diminished responsibility.
What is diminished responsibility? 'an unbalanced mental state that is considered to make a person less answerable for a crime and to be grounds for a reduced charge, but that does not classify them as insane."
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by seborrhic: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:

The legal system stinks of fraud. This girl publicly admitted that she killed that guy. Now, the girl lawyer want to create another scenario so that they will free a murderer and protect the dead man's image.

Our justice system is very corrupt, how can you make 2 different statements all in 1 month.
Why are u blaming the justice system.
Blame the Nigerian police.
Assuming there was anything like fingerprints (something the western world started using before 1900),not even DNA they are using now;at least there would be little doubt about who did the killing.
Have u ever heard of Nigerian police presenting fingerprint evidence in court, talkless of DNA,to convict an accused.
It's either coerced confession or the scam of getting weapons from their armoury and presenting it as recovered weapons used in a crime.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by udemzyudex(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
centoke30:
Mehn, the lawyer defending this girl is a crook.. See denial

Lol
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
ejimatic:
. When you went out to withdraw money he was alive when you came he was dead you then took his passport and went out to withdraw more money from his account........if you are sincere with the account this is what it could have been" I went out to find him dead and I called the hotel management to find out who the killers was with the aid of CCTV..." Your lawyer did not coach you well .The truth is logically curcumstacially and foresically you are the killer of the man

She could have even maintained that she ran off but how is scared little madam able to pack the guy's bank statements and other doc plus withdraw more money? Her lawyer is wicked,he is practicaly setting her up for the maximum sentence. Instead of him to workaround her earlier truth and argue some defence towards lesser sentence. Now everyone is going to label her a killer plus liar! What a deceptive beautiful biatch! Whew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by udemzyudex(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
motymop:

I hate this country, anyone can commit a crime and go free, no justice at all and i am sure people will support her to be freed, this are the same youth that want justice for endsar victims...God will punish all of you for supporting a criminal and helping to create a lawless society.

It has nothing to do with the justice system yet oga, wait till they start going to court and you hear the judge judgment before saying the justice system is corrupt.

Stop ranting yet.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by kissdabride: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?
Are you high or what maybe you are an accomplice the way you sound

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by tolaswim: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Handiwork of her lawyer....
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by byteem: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
The script is slowly playing out. And you all are falling for it. Some heavy lifting is going on in the background.. someone is pulling the strings.. the girl is just a puppet.. the real.killers are manipulating things.. and guess what nothing will happen this is Naija .. money speaks..

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by itoski(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
She was under drugs when she forged an ID card to booked for the apartment grin

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Akalia(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
centoke30:
Mehn, the lawyer defending this girl is a crook.. See denial
I can't make a lawyer a trusted friend, they are all the same-bloody liars and exploitative opportunists. There was this lawyer i contracted when I was in a property tussle with some folks, the lawyer also doubled as a pastor but the way he handled that case made me question his status as a pastor. You need to see the plausible heap of lies in the counter statement he put up in my defence. I later won the case shaa, but man, his fee did not come cheap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by kissdabride: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

She was supposedly under the influence of drugs but was still able to steal his ID,phone,bank documents and ATM card and find her way home?Not a good defence for impairment under drugs before the court.
You too.much sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by SmartyPants(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Her family has hired a crooked lawyer for her. The police celebrated the confession too early and put too much information in the public space. Now, she will try to use the information to her defense. The initial confession will be thrown out in court easily once she pleads not guilty.

Now, the police have to do extra investigative work which will include forensics if they intend to get her convicted. This her new story still doesn’t add up so they have the upper hand against her. She stole his money after his death so that’s enough motive. With good forensic evidence from the crime scene, she’s toast.

This your comment is a huge comic relief sir.

A confession cannot be retracted just like that. Her only hope would have been to claim that she was tortured but that is clearly not the case. The fact is, the judge is called upon to decide which of her stories, in fitting with the evidence and previous confession, is devoid of reasonable doubt.

It comes down to a common sense evaluation of the facts.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by blacknoir: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't believe this grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by idahme(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
I feel so sorry for her.

What a messy and unfortunate situation she's entangled in.
May God forgive and have mercy on her and be with her every step of the way, and may Ataga's soul find peace.

Yeah, God will be with her every step of the way until she receives death penalty and final execution for the crime she committed. He who kills by knife will surely be killed by the knife, the ingredients of murder and theft is written all over her statements and it will be an herculean task to let herself off the hook. No mercy for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by jaxxy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

I believe her

She’s not only a criminal now she’s also a serial liar and still lying. Her matter just got worse. She and the people who did it will all be rounded up very soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by seangy4konji: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
rubbish...We will see what will end this matter...
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Newboss(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Penguin2:
She will now claim she was made to make the earlier testimony under duress and it would be a valid argument in court.

The law is a bitch everywhere.

But the law is a bad bitch in Nigeria.

Check the confession, there was no duress there. It was in public that she said it. Even begged for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by orikoku: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't believe this, am sure she won't be sentenced to death neither life in prisonment. Naija I hail thee. Chief judge will also have his own taste.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Kaiser20: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
She was in school library reading her bible when unknown Killer called her when she got to place she found her lover dead.
Ok, i know the police will forget her in detention camp while waiting for investigation to be concluded, until one day they will hear she's dead case closed.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by juseng(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
A very good observations
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by AfonjaConehead: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Winch..

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by michoim(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
She has had enough time to fabricate lies, why won't she made a U-turn...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.