Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. (64338 Views)

My New Girl Friend Squirts Urine During Intercourse. Help! / Years Of Smoking We3d May Leave You Grasping For Words / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by deavicky(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
See a dermatologist. But 8f u can't, when bathing, wash ur body very well with sponge and apply Nezoderm. Also to pharmacy and buy forsin. I did know is I got the spelling righ. Then thank me after 8 days.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Segeshow: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Looks like early onset vitiligo to me
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lostchild:

What is he difference between ketoconazole, itraconazole and fluconazole? are they all not anti-funga?

Dont you see he has been taking ketoconazole?
Not much difference but itraconazole is far much better
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by blekko101(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Before you try another measure, get izal disinfectant. Rub it on your skin. don't mix it with water. You will feel hot sensation on your skin for some seconds thereafter you be perfectly fine. Do this like 3 times a week. If it's any skin infection of any kind, (fungi, bacteria, virus, etc, it will be gone except the problem is beyond the skin.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Jay5000(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2021
TinkTwice:
Hi guys, this is urgent!!! On red alert.

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

Brethren poop! The pictures of my skin, drug and creams I use is there oo..i

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have romatism? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.

Gracias
HEALTH
look for a potent milk thistle supplement. It should clear in about month
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Lamanii22(f): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2021
TinkTwice:

My dad though..he's had this skin ish ever since I grew up. His own cleared like 5 years ago.. He is 70plus

It's hereditary
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Goldbw122(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Ff
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by joyousever(f): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2021
It's advisable you consult a dermatologist so the real root/ source of the problem can be established. Bedsides this, you could apply Nixoderm on the affected areas, morning and night. Also, take drugs that can purge out the sickness from inside of you.
TinkTwice:

I stopped bathing with sponge.. I bath with soft towel, sometimes only soap. I have too many different antibacterial soaps, cos I keep changing, if it's not working.. I use only Vaseline for normal body cream. I'm thinking of natural remedies. Which way guys?
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by princesscrown(f): 4:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Go n get Ceedyn Acne Cream it's just #100 or #150, use it's as ur cream stop any other cream, you can also get Ketoral cream and the drugs to take to kill the one inside.. you can mix the Ketoral n the Ceedyn cream together n rub on you body morning and night.. Also add dettol to your bathing water everyday.. maybe drink Ampilcox along side.
TinkTwice:

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..

Gracias
HEALTH
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by MrKodak(m): 4:20am On Jul 13, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH

Listen to me, go to any assorted pharmacy, ask for NIZORAL tablets(get only original). They should be quite expensive, i had same issue in my secondary school and we tried virtually everything, nothing worked. This was year 2000, my old man decided to get these tablets, 500 naira per one then, lo and behold, it wasn't up to a week, everything cleared. Till today, its not been back.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Alvin007: 5:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Kykyblaze:
This is Tinea versicolor, fungal infection.
Caused by
Hot weather
Yeast on the skin
Oily skin
Weakened immune

Detox your skin with any
Axtec Indian healing clay + Apple cider vinegar
Ketoconazole
Shampoo

Also, you can drink the Apple cider vinegar. (Dilute with water)
Doesn’t work.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Isuku01(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Use just DERMATOL on the affected areas after bath daily and you would come back and thank me in a month time.

Regards.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by knowntous: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2021
there is something called IMI OJO (in yoruba),which you can get from those selling herbal stuffs,grind a little crystal of it to powder and mix it with small amount of kerosene,apply the mixed portion to the affected parts.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Timzyatcool24(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Use itacare drug
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Kaluoko: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2021
How many days u days u day take ur bath in a week? Baba u dirty I swear.try dey bath all this thing will go.salute
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Befii: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Why not. I know how to do all that. Would u appreciate ur assistance in helping to secure d job. My number 08030692917. I know how to book games, insert booking codes, fund account, locate leagues. I be greatful for ur assistance, hope 2 hear 4rm u soon.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Gval123: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2021
try Sufor with coconut oil, buy the sufor from the market and grind it yourself, it shouldn't be more than 50 naira. i have seen it before in benin city. My friends mom who was a market woman, bought the yellow stuff and grind it, miss it with coconut oil and one other stuff i dont know, the level clear. e nor spend money. go ask those old market women, they have their medicine locally, without spending much
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by eventainment(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Had someone that had this too and it lingered for a long time accordin to her story she tried everything. She even considered surgery till a dermatologist recommended sivoderm and it worked the magic
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by KayCee92(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Hype man, please tell the DJ to play me that song by Pquare; Financial Woman grin grin
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Trustedpronet: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Stretch mark turns me off talk less of this. Oga I know blame your friend for a minute. Try use adrolic oil...that is brake oil. It works.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Faustymama(f): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Hey bro, I actually joined nairaland this morning cos of you( I've been a visitor for about 10 years).
I had same skin issue for over 15years and I used more than what you have displayed there, abeg start using OKIN soap and you will thank me later cos I tried it when someone saw my skin sometime in 2017 when I decided to free my body for once and am stucked the the soap till tomorrow.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by xtycool: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH

Can you get longrich products the soap and cream? Drink a lots of water ,the antibiotics u are using can be as a result of pain. U can visit dermatologist for more investigation.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Dabliss02(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Eyin Aro will cure this eczema within 5days
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Dabliss02(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Eyin Aro will cure this eczema within 5days
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by chris51(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2021
TinkTwice:

Murfker grin

You are wicked
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by chris51(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2021
chris51:

You are wicked
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by bastien: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
use hydrocortisone gel and thank me later! Then take some antibiotics
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by chris51(f): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
On a serious note. Please go to Yoruba women who sell herbs in the market, they will mix leaves for you to bath with and something to run on it. The women are reliable but
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by chris51(f): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
chris51:
On a serious note. Please go to Yoruba women who sell herbs in the market, they will mix leaves for you to bath with and something to run on it. The women are reliable.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by MikelIbe: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias

HEALTH

You mentioned middle chest pain as well. I advice you go for a thorough lab test for Kidney , heart and liver to rule out possible underlying causes of skin abnormalities. The middle chest pain may be connected with the skin conditions. Do not take this lightly.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by BePrepared: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Freelane33:
You’re a dullard

U just confirmed the statement that truth is very BITTER

RECEIVE GRACE AND SENSE

THIS I PRAY FOR U

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm Depressed Over My Height / Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice / A Fisherman Bitten By A Hippopotamus *pix