Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. (64246 Views)

My New Girl Friend Squirts Urine During Intercourse. Help! / Years Of Smoking We3d May Leave You Grasping For Words / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by joyd200: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Eczema isn't transferable from one person to another. You girlfriend can Google to verify this.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Befii: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
I feel for you bro! God shall c u through.

I need information on where i can secure a job as a computer operator in Lagos. pls
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Alvin007: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is Tinea versicolor. It spreads when you sweat under intense heat. I’m a living testimony to how this remedy suppresses it.
Get Flucamed tablets…and also rub a local liquid ointment called ‘Eyin-Aro’ every night for 2-3 weeks. Thank me later.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Candidlady: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
BlueSprint:

True.

I'd stop using it

Thanks
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by bestdudes: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Thanks.
I've learnt to use less oil in my food.. But I will literally stop oil usage now on.
I'll look up the group on YouTube.
And as for girls, they will always come n go nahh, cheesy
Na becos dis one smart come fine on top,dats why I'm bothering myself here. As 4me, na to secure the bag sure pass.
Nothing do you.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by anthonydunamis: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
First of all, stop fornicating. This skin ailment is the least of your worries right now.

TinkTwice:
Hi guys, this is urgent!!! On red alert.

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

Brethren poop! The pictures of my skin, drug and creams I use is there oo..i

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have romatism? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.

Gracias
HEALTH

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by adebwalex(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Hmmmmm

Pls one minute, lemme ask Buhari
If he knows any (magane) herbs in hausa grin

Common sense behaving like baby undecided
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by bestdudes: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
daneni1:

Detol destroys the good bacteria in your skin, detol is only good for mopping the ground and washing clothes, not for your skin for it makes your skin to be lazy to fight germs.
so what is those manufacturers advertising is as good for applying in water for bath or what?
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by obryns: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
I see early stages of vitiligo,try and see a dermatologist to see if you can arrest this situation B4 it escalates further,as per the girl,she is right B4 u complicate her life ����
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Dreamchaser212(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mine was once like this, but I thank God it gone
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Alvin007: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Wtf

I play basketball

Have a friend his body was really terrible he wouldn't dare pull off his clothes when balling and when he does nobody plays him defence Kos we were all scared ...

But now he okay

Advice for you is

Have your bathe regularly, apply detol to your warm water before bathe

Make fruits your daily meal and drink enough water

Whenever you are home and you hot/sweaty have your bathe

For soap to use.... Idole, for cream use pearse baby lotion .. hope it works

Which one be funbatA again ?
Dettol is bad advice. Dettol helps it spread.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Blackskinman007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have (RHEUMATISM? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.

Gracias
HEALTH
SIMPLY USE NIXODERM
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by InvertedHammer: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
/
Continue with the Ketoconazole tablets.

Add Nixoderm cream only.

Throw away the other creams (Lotriderm and FUNBAT-A). They won't work.
/
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by BlueSprint: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I'd stop using it

Thanks

That's the point. Don't. Just reduce the frequency

That smoothness we discover on our skin after using it is actually the feel after the death of skin probiotics. We used to call it freshness when we didn't know any better
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Dpaulie(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go to those people selling herbs
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Ayomi90: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

For serious ?

Swear am just hearing this ..

Yes he is right, you can use dettol but at a very small quantity, excess kills cells in ur body.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Intellab(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Get Okpete as many as you can. Pound it and extract the water till it fills a Can. Then drink 1 cup three times daily. Within 2 weeks, it will clear.
You can rub the chaff on those areas too.
Make sure you don't take drugs while drinking it.
Disclaimer: I'm not a medical advisor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Candidlady: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
BlueSprint:

That's the point. Don't. Just reduce the frequency
Ayomi90:

Yes he is right, you can use dettol but at a very small quantity, excess kills cells in ur body.

Alvin007:

Dettol is bad advice. Dettol helps it spread.

kiss
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ask from anybody who came from Jerusalem water from the Dead Sea......it works like magic
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Reex12(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
this thread go long sha ppl with concussions
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Onisolasamuel: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
if this is ifo as called in Yoruba language.

Rub motor break oil on the affected parts, it is a very cheap and effective way of treating it.
I had it before and that's what I used to clear it off.
Pls, once in a day is okay.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by damilola1978: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
1. Try to see a dermatologist

2. Use only medicated and antiseptic soap like tetmosal

3. Use the good old Calamine lotion mixed with Nixoderm everyday morning and evening.

TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by napster007: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Guy use hydraulic.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by chatinent: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
In everything in this life, this one is caring about a girlfriend leaving him.

Adam and Eve, e no go better for you.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by CosmicSensation: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go see a dermatologist. Most of what is being said here, range from useless nonsense to harmful information.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by shegoon: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bath with mild soap and rub your skin with Adin agbon(coconut oil). Come thank me later
TinkTwice:

Thanks.
I stopped bathing with sponge.. I bath with soft towel, sometimes only soap. I have too many different antibacterial soaps, cos I keep changing, if it's not working.. I use only Vaseline for normal body cream. I'm thinking of natural remedies. Which way guys?
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by braine(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fungal growth is usually skin deep into the blood, so you need actual antifungal medications and herbs.

You need to treat it from the inside.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by HelipsTech: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Something like this happened to me all over my body,I was afraid of going out to public place, until I buy some Cameron agbo wa flush my system and I drink mix some in my cream, now am proud of my skin

B4 then I da wear cloth when in action, and I buy more than that drugs u buy
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by maxChibuzOr(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please check if it's skin vitiligo first o0h b4 you go use acid on your body one day
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by buzorcharles(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH

Google vitiligo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / I'm Depressed Over My Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.