Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. (65344 Views)

Help! Malaria Symptoms Does Not Leave Me After 3 Months Of Treatment / My New Girl Friend Squirts Urine During Intercourse. Help! / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Kangol86: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good day bro I once experienced this and got a professional health care advise to use Fluconazole tablet which is anti fungi that's a fungi infection,use 100mg twice daily for a month or two weeks or 200mg once daily for same duration,best cream and what I used is Sudocreme it's scarce but try source for the original in pharmacy,apply twice daily.good health
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Lostchild(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
NovenaConcepts:
@lostchild

It is most likely Tinea Versicolor, and he won't need to be taking antibiotics.

Your shotgun approach to health is dangerous, and it is this same craze that is causing antibiotics resistance and the rise of the superbugs.

The most important thing is for him to see a doctor, and stress on the severity of his skin issue

I did research on Tinea versicolor.

You are very right
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Lostchild(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Not much difference but itraconazole is far much better

I agree with you
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Lostchild(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
NovenaConcepts:
@lostchild

It is most likely Tinea Versicolor, and he won't need to be taking antibiotics.

Your shotgun approach to health is dangerous, and it is this same craze that is causing antibiotics resistance and the rise of the superbugs.

The most important thing is for him to see a doctor, and stress on the severity of his skin issue

I did research on Tinea versicolor.

You are very right
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Dbliz(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Guy your chest too flat. Try to dey gym steady. E get why
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by abdulskulboy(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2021
scovic33:
This look like either Tinea Versicolor or Eczema

Stop using antiseptic soap to bath, start using things that will hydrate your skin, if it's eczema, there's no cure for it, what you need to do is to keep your body hydrated, and stop using soap that will make your skin dry e.g Medicated or antiseptic soap.

For Eczema
NO CURE! But you can manage it
Your moisturiser must be specifically for people with dry skin(e.g Nivea Shea Butter For Dry Skin) or combine shea butter to your moisturiser.

For Tinea VERSICOLOR
THERE'S A CURE!
Buy ketoconazole

PS: ALWAYS KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED BY RUBBING THE SHEA BUTTER AND BATH TWICE DAILY.

Thank you for this enlightenment...
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Sadr:
Use Cerave or Aveeno body cream and Cetaphil soap. They are expensive but work. You can dm me and I will way bill them to you.
How much is your aveeno and cetaphil soap?
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by captainking(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
simple nixoderm will clear this in two weeks or max...3 weeks....twice a day

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.