Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here (10320 Views)

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bunmhi:
The guy above me ehn nah wahala be your second name grin

grin grin
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Francashy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
E be things grin
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by yetunsbay(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hin no go beta for first human wey start this attitude
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by bigcee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
obiekunie01:
how can you be eating pussy and swallow the drips

AMATEURS EVERYWHERE!

You eat and pour the damn fluid back on it.

you can eat pussy for hours without anything passing your throat - if you know you knw. cool

bsides, the hoe wey get that opante carry yukriputu.
clean pussy doesn't bleach panties.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Josbreed: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:
grin grin

Your lungs go don white grin..
joke's

We cannot stop it, we still like it.
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Zanzibar1: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
shopnimini:
So does that mean if I harvest pussy juice in a bottle I can sell it as bleaching cream?
sense no go kill you

2 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:
grin grin

joke's

Nothing spoil. Ordinary pineapple get ph level of 4 and we dey swallow that one enter bele.

5 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by fukNaija(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
I hate doing it. I prefer to play with the clit.. Get a cool oil, run the clit and start that shii.

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by OBALOLA55(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Clean girls don't have residuals....

A dude who can't give good heads really got no head/BRAINS

CANDIDIASIS SORRY CANDIDLADY ARE YOU SURE
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by shopnimini: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zanzibar1:
sense no go kill you

I swear grin
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

A dude who can't give good heads got no head/BRAINS

. Most of them that complain about head date dirty girls and they are dirty.

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy grin
U don't mean it??
Succking of pussy ain't an easy thing to do..
Dats a multi purpose reproductive organ, we re talking about oo.. sad

No be this bitch codemn the other gender(like she said) in the other fp thread, why u dey look for dick?

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by wonderr(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
josh123:
Chai!! Guys that licks pussy how does it taste? grin
salty

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

No be only residuals,na crumbs.

As a King I can't lick vagina.
That is the lowest I can only get.
I prefer to not have Brains,than to have it and use it to scrub dirt.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Rickmann: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:
grin grin

joke's

Man die once, nwanne grin

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:
SMH!. I was actually talking about trying to eat a snail with yummy ponmo then step it down by licking my sweet in perfect peace oooo

Lool. Na so! Hahaha!
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Zaxbash1: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2021

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Vinnie2000(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

grin

But you would love your dvck sucked right

If my bf can't have 69 then we ain't doing nada

Lolss, this Babe..
You are freaking funny.. cheesy cheesy
69 Kee you dia.

But Really, Pussy and Dicck nor be the same La..
Dick serve 2 functions..
Pussy serves Like 4 functions..
+Those slimy/Sticky stuffs..
Haba..

Any man dat sucks his Wife/Girlfriend's Pussy deserves some Stipends or Wage for his services.. sad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Harry00(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
shopnimini:
So does that mean if I harvest pussy juice in a bottle I can sell it as bleaching cream?
What are you waiting for

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
smiley
Vinnie2000:

Lolss, this Babe..
You are freaking funny.. cheesy cheesy
69 Kee you dia.

But Really, Pussy and Dicck nor be the same La..
Dick serve 2 functions..
Pussy serves Like 4 functions..
+Those slimy/Sticky stuffs..
Haba..

Any man dat sucks his Wife/Girlfriend's Pussy deserves some Stipends or Wage for his services.. sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by LikeAking: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Heading is a very bad habit.

Men should stop it.

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by LikeAking: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
These are the type of things govt should ban @ eating P.

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by ignis: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bad belle
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Emu4u2c: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Head masters Na una know...
Throat cancer is a possibility.
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by walyx(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
obiekunie01:
how can you be eating pussy and swallow the drips

AMATEURS EVERYWHERE!

You eat and pour the damn fluid back on it.

you can eat pussy for hours without anything passing your throat - if you know you knw. cool

bsides, the hoe wey get that opante carry yukriputu. clean pussy doesn't bleach panties.

Pro
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by walyx(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Wa se re
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by walyx(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
I gv my wife head when she was 2months pregnant. Oh boy,the taste different from normal one.kinda salty.

4 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
josh123:
like salt
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by muller101(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wondering how some people. Put their mouth inside a sewage pipe.

2 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
josh123:
salty
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
I NEVA SEE PUSSSY WEY BITTER grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by CSTRR: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cunninglus has been discovered to one of the causes of throat cancer.

Why won't it?
When it can bleach your throat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) / A 19 Year Old kid Dies During Sex(photos) / Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.