Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? (28564 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by justyhere: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Most men hate this. Why?

9 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by TemplarLandry: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Not all men, so don't generalize.
And by the way, wise men love staying low key.
Exposing your love life is dangerous; too many evil eyes on the internet.

355 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by squash47(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Make dem know who I dey fvck currently??

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
The picture says girlfriend, you said woman. They're two different things. A man's woman is his wife

A man's girlfriend may not be his woman but it can't be presented to her that way. Even if she can never be your fiancee talkless of wife, you have to make it look like she's the one. Coming down to their mental level, that's how they understand it.

Even if your plan is to eat her kitten and let go, you have to lie that's she's the only one you have. If you're too truthful as a man, you will not have a girlfriend. Girls don't like truth, they can't handle it, it's too bitter for them. It takes deep thoughts on thier part which most of them lack, to reason like... with all this my rude attitude and not being submissive, this guy says I'm the only sugar in his life. Can it be real? The day they reason in such deep manner and they ask the man questions about themselves, they will hear things locked up in the guys mind that will make them break down in tears

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by MightyHand(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hardly will you find my photos online, talk less of my Spouse / Family...
I normally dislike people that displays all their winnings on SM

366 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by garriAndsugar: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Even me don't post myself talkless of posting another person

286 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Personally I don't like it when my man constantly post me on social media.

I don't mind if he does it every once in a while, but it becomes too much for me when he does it more often.

I'm private and antisocial.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by seniorgozman(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Posting any girl on line will spoil things for you as a man

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Okoroawusa: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
I am not a one woman's man

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Valnel: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?
To Avoid things like
No be Kelvin babe this guy just post...
We fit dey share the same babe knowingly or unknowingly,.. so we kuku avoid stress

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by pansophist(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Because there is no social point in posting about girlfriends, it is a feminine energy. But we may post our cars, houses, and anything that signifies our social status. Women post people. Men post things.

216 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by AlphaNugget(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Privacy is the key bro.

WHat will you gain with all the publicity and later the guy that is soiling her pants find out?

Kindly keep it private before you disgrace yourself online.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Not all men, so don't generalize.
And by the way, wise men love staying low key.
Exposing your love life is dangerous; too many evil eyes on the internet.

You mean too many eyes who will expose your adulterous lifestyle and call you out for it? 😏😏

Don't worry. We know why most men don't post their woman.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by AlphaNugget(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
pansophist:
Because there is no social point in posting about girlfriends, it is a feminine energy. But we may post our cars, houses, and anything that signifies our social status. Women post people. Men post things.
Why post all your wins online?

What do you wish to gain with such act?

The fact that you included "MAY" in your statement is not enough to hide the fact that you 'might' be a loud person online, one that post his 'little' achievements online just to oppress others....I always thought those character are attributed to them ladies

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
The picture says girlfriend, you said woman. They're two different things. A man's woman is his wife

A man's girlfriend may not be his woman but it can't be presented to her that way. Even if she can never be your fiancee talkless of wife, you have to make it look like she's the one. Coming down to the mental level of women, that's how they understand it.

Even if your plan is to eat her kitten and let go, you have to lie that's she's the only one you have. If you're too truthful as a man, you will NEVER have a girlfriend. Girls don't like truth, they can't handle it, it's too bitter for them. It takes deep thoughts on thier part which most of them lack to reason like... with all this my rude attitude and not being submissive, this guy says I'm the only sugar in his life. Can it be real? The day they reason in such truth and they ask the man questions about themselves, they will hear things locked up in the guys mind that will make them break down in tears

Forgot to add that the ambiguity of a "man's girlfriend may not be his woman" also allows you ample opportunity to have as many concubines as you want without promising anything to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
pansophist:

Because that social point counteracts the moral point known as accountability and fidelity.

You can't be accused of cheating on your girl if you don't have an official girl anyway

4 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by pansophist(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Because that social point counteracts the moral point known as accountability and fidelity.

You can't be accused of cheating on your girl if you don't have an official girl anyway

Neurotism lol

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
pansophist:

Neurotism lol

You learnt a big word, now you can't seem to let it go. Smh.

Point is: being vague allows you to do and undo. That's the only way men can function in a society.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Guyman01: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
The different ladies admiring me will be comparing themselves with the one I posted and the next day some of them won't even want to talk to me again because of jealousy

14 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
For what purpose? What difference will it make?
Posting her doesn't mean he loves her more and won't cheat on her. Not posting her doesn't mean otherwise.
For people who like to show off on social media, they might find a benefit to it. But for normal people, it's just nonsense.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Ballzproblem2: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
either his girlfriend isn't pretty enough or he is an introvert.

The last one is he doesn't want his side chicks to catch him .

I'm guilty of that one 😌

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by pansophist(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You learnt a big word, now you can't seem to let it go. Smh.

Point is: being vague allows you to do and undo. That's the only way men can function in a society.

Must you give it a negative spin?

There are also legit reasons why a man (or a woman) will not put their gf pics online, which has nothing with being vague or that he don't want to be caught cheating.

Being a cheater can be that also, but not only, and not mostly because of him being vague.

If a man doesn't post pics of his family such as his parents, siblings, and himself, why should he post his gf? Same gf that may not end up being a wife or with him because it's his turn?

Nne, take your time o

12 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Rokiat(f): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am not a one woman's man

The most legit answer. Many of them don’t want to post because they don’t want their side chicks seeing it or you’re even the side chick lol

6 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Epositive(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2023
I've never posted myself online and I have all the social media accounts. So, babe self no fit bring am up undecided

10 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2023
pansophist:

Must you give it a negative spin?

There are also legit reasons why a man (or a woman) will not put their gf pics online, which has nothing with being vague or that he don't want to be caught cheating.

Being a cheater can be that also, but not only, and not mostly because of him being vague.

If a man doesn't post pics of his family such as his parents, siblings, and himself, why should he post his gf? Same gf that may not end up being a wife or with him because it's his turn?

Nne, take your time o

Of course there are various reasons why a man would prefer to be private. I'm merely focusing my attention on the most common one. As not posting anyone means you get to weave in and out of relationships without any form of accountability.

Why are you vexing for me? πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Did you think your vex will change anything? I won't agree to you being private when it comes to us. You must post me on your social media accounts. Please and thank you

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
either his girlfriend isn't pretty enough or he is an introvert.

The last one is he doesn't want his side chicks to catch him .

I'm guilty of that one 😌

Thank you for speaking the truth.

We all knew this, but allow the goody two shoes type of men to spin it in another direction.
Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2023
justyhere:
Most men hate this. Why?

E get why grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You mean too many eyes who will expose your adulterous lifestyle and call you out for it? 😏😏

Don't worry. We know why most men don't post their woman.

Nowadays posting your relationships online can actually be the quickest way to end it my dear

5 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Lol... You want two friends to find out they dating one man? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by Kobicove(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2023
It's best to keep your relationship and private affairs off social media... undecided

Most of the women who engage in it do it for the sole purpose of marking territory more like telling other women "na me dey here"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? by spencekat(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2023
MightyHand:
[/b]Hardly will you find my photos online, talk less of my Spouse / Family[b]...
I normally dislike people that displays all their winnings on SM
Just like me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / "Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.